Page 856 of 865 FirstFirst ... 356756806846852853854855856857858859860 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 12974
    Spectacular Member

So I guess the Criminal Deluxe editions didn’t come out today as advertised. Anyone know when they might drop?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Did the Complete Witchblade HC vol.2 sell out that fast on IST today? I was there at 2:12cst and only the softcover remained.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Did the Complete Witchblade HC vol.2 sell out that fast on IST today? I was there at 2:12cst and only the softcover remained.
    I seem to recall the first volume dropped the HC the week or two after the tpb. I'm betting the same thing here, because I didn't see it either

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    So I guess the Criminal Deluxe editions didn’t come out today as advertised. Anyone know when they might drop?
    Looks like next week, unless they get pushed again.

Incredible Member

Did I miss the Criminal Deluxe Vol. 1 reprint on IST? People claim their LCSes got it on 4/21. CGN is selling it via special order and Amazon has it to be back in stock in May (allegedly). I don't even see an OOS listing for the reprint edition on IST.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by kodave View Post
    Did I miss the Criminal Deluxe Vol. 1 reprint on IST? People claim their LCSes got it on 4/21. CGN is selling it via special order and Amazon has it to be back in stock in May (allegedly). I don't even see an OOS listing for the reprint edition on IST.
    I never saw it and checked every Tuesday at 3... hoping this Tuesday... I am sure that they will get it... kind of disappointing that there is zero communication from them though...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by kodave View Post
    Just checked and Criminal V1 deluxe reprint is up on IST right now.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    Just checked and Criminal V1 deluxe reprint is up on IST right now.
    As well as vol 3.

Incredible Member

Am I reading correctly that Invisible Kingdom vol 3 (G Willow Wilson) is an OGN and didn't come out as singles?

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Am I reading correctly that Invisible Kingdom vol 3 (G Willow Wilson) is an OGN and didn't come out as singles?
    This is true.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    This is true.
    Cool, thanks.
    IST had it as coming out today but seems to have gotten pushed back.

Amazing Member

Vols. 1 and 2 of the Criminal deluxe are on IST's site but have the covers of the old editions. Surely those are the reprints though, right? Those old editions have been out of print for some time.

I emailed them to make sure but still placed an order because I don't want to miss out on them becoming out if print again given how collections are selling now.

https://www.instocktrades.com/search...riminal+deluxe

Do the Black Hammer Library editions get reprinted or should I pick up the rest now while I can?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hank View Post
    Do the Black Hammer Library editions get reprinted or should I pick up the rest now while I can?
    I should pick them up now if you can. There are a few which are hard to find already.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by stgeorge602 View Post
    Vols. 1 and 2 of the Criminal deluxe are on IST's site but have the covers of the old editions. Surely those are the reprints though, right? Those old editions have been out of print for some time.

I emailed them to make sure but still placed an order because I don't want to miss out on them becoming out if print again given how collections are selling now.

https://www.instocktrades.com/search...riminal+deluxe
    They will be for the new Image editions with the new covers. Those old covers are from when Marvel/Icon was publishing the book.