Page 595 of 865 FirstFirst ... 95495545585591592593594595596597598599605645695 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I don't believe I've ever read anything by Bunn other than Sixth Gun, which was a blind buy. I love it!
    Well, if you like it, I'll most likely like it haha

All-New Member

Does anyone know the promotion code for Amazon.ca 's 15% off sale? How does one find out?
    Thanks

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jpg View Post
    Does anyone know the promotion code for Amazon.ca 's 15% off sale? How does one find out?
    Thanks
    It's PROMO15

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by QComix View Post
    It's PROMO15
    yep. there's a $150 credit limit and once you enter the code on one invoice, it'll automatically apply it to any further orders until that limit is used up without re-entering the code...

Hellhammer

Will Marvel put out Miracleman on OHC (Not omnibus) format in the future?

Fantastic Member The Flicker Fade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hellhammer View Post
    Will Marvel put out Miracleman on OHC (Not omnibus) format in the future?
    Magic Eight Ball says . . . Ask Again Later!

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Do you guys think we will get the East of West Deluxe vol 2 by the end of this year?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Do you guys think we will get the East of West Deluxe vol 2 by the end of this year?
    or Saga v2?

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    or Saga v2?
    Negative.

EoW V6 TP comes out Oct. HC1 came out 9 months after V3 TP. If similar then we're looking at approx Jul 2017.

Saga V6 TP came out Jul. HC1 came out 8 months after V3 TP. If similar then we're looking at approx Mar 2017.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by comicfiend View Post
    EoW V6 TP comes out Oct. HC1 came out 9 months after V3 TP. If similar then we're looking at approx Jul 2017.
    Boo. I quite enjoyed Vol 1 and am eagerly awaiting the second.

Also to those singing the Sixth Gun praises STOP! It is on my wish list as a probable and I am going to wind up starting another series. At least it is finite and not ongoing.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Has anyone here bought New Mutants slipcase from FP? I've recieved emial from them saying they excpect stock late August, but nothing has happend so far. It's very limited and I'm worried same thing might happen like with vol 1 of Usagi HC.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Has anyone here bought New Mutants slipcase from FP? I've recieved emial from them saying they excpect stock late August, but nothing has happend so far. It's very limited and I'm worried same thing might happen like with vol 1 of Usagi HC.
    Theres some chatter about this over at the MMW forums (http://marvelmasterworksfansite.yuku...nfo-update-824) its been delayed without a new date officially but IDWs twitter is saying theyve shipped to Diamond.

Fantastic Member

Aw crud, the Amazon.ca 15% off code appears to have ended. I shoulda paid better attention...would have ordered a couple more things...

My haul for the last few weeks. Picked up the Tardi one while on vacation in France, not much different from the Fantagraphics edition but I really liked the design. The Crepax book is amazing, can't wait for the rest of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Still need to read The Cloud, but I did read Helena vol. 1 & 2 and I really enjoyed them. Basically it's about Simon who is head over heels in love with Helena, ever since high school. But she is one of those girls that is a little too pretty. Simon is now an adult and when he sees Helena again after many years she has become even more beautiful than he remembered. But what if he were to pay Helena 1000 euro a month to spend 3 hours a week with him every Thursday afternoon. Not for sex, just to get to know here a little better...

The premise sounds a little cheesy and Pretty Woman like, but that's not the case. I did some short reviews of both volumes on goodreads and rated the books 4/5* https://www.goodreads.com/MartinNL

sounds unique, thank you!