Page 849 of 865 FirstFirst ... 349749799839845846847848849850851852853859 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Cool! Where did you find it? I can't find it on amazon or other sites.
    Sorry, I missed your post. Here it is.

Anybody get the umbrella academy deluxe editions? If so are the just the same as the library editions but in a slipcase and with a print? Just wondering if it’s worth an upgrade

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Does anyone here have the Green Lantern Silver Age Omnibus? Just wondering if the book is good spine wise and if the pages are good quality. Also, did they recolor it at all? Sometimes when Marvel or DC reprint older comics it doesn't catch that silver age look.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Does anyone know the status of the Batwoman by JH William III hardcover omnibus?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberstrike View Post
    Does anyone know the status of the Batwoman by JH William III hardcover omnibus?
    It was delayed then cancelled is what I recall.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Thanks for the info.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    It was canceled ?!? I thought just delayed until September where did you see that it was canceled? I love Jh Williams art .

Spectacular Member

Come on DC you’re killing me. I was really looking forward to the Batwoman omni. I really hope it hasn’t been cancelled. Looks like DiDio being let go won’t fix anything. Haven’t seen the Superman/Batman omni on IST either.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    It was canceled ?!? I thought just delayed until September where did you see that it was canceled? I love Jh Williams art .
    I don't recall now but it looks like it may have been resolicited to 1Q '21 now.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Extraordinary Member

Does anyone know if the Lady Killer Library Edition actually came out this past week? Dark Horse says it did and amazon has it but it's not on instocktrades or midtown.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Does anyone know if the Lady Killer Library Edition actually came out this past week? Dark Horse says it did and amazon has it but it's not on instocktrades or midtown.
    It was on IST but it was gone pretty quick. I should have grabbed it but hesitated. Hopefully they will get more copies soon.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Does anyone here have the Green Lantern Silver Age Omnibus? Just wondering if the book is good spine wise and if the pages are good quality. Also, did they recolor it at all? Sometimes when Marvel or DC reprint older comics it doesn't catch that silver age look.
    I have the two volumes from years ago (2010) and they both have flat, tight spines, and are not recolored. I've seen the more recent (2016) editions at my LCS, and they appear to have curved (better?) spines. I'm fairly certain they're not recolored either, or else we would have heard about it on this board.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    I have the two volumes from years ago (2010) and they both have flat, tight spines, and are not recolored. I've seen the more recent (2016) editions at my LCS, and they appear to have curved (better?) spines. I'm fairly certain they're not recolored either, or else we would have heard about it on this board.
    Thanks. I bought the first one and it’s on the way. If it’s good quality I’ll pick up the second volume.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Spectacular Member

Does anyone know if Berserk Deluxe volume 5 is coming out this Tuesday or is it being pushed back?