Page 573 of 865 FirstFirst ... 73473523563569570571572573574575576577583623673 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 12974
    Incredible Member

Latest. I know Fight Club 2 is coming out later this year as a library edition, but I try to avoid buying such big books if a regular trim or Deluxe is available instead.

I just finished the Library Edition of The Massive. i sort of enjoyed it but I'm not sure anything really happened in it.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I just finished the Library Edition of The Massive. i sort of enjoyed it but I'm not sure anything really happened in it.
    I'm almost done it. About 2/3rds though. I was having that same feeling. I guess we'll see how v2 is like.

Quote Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
    I'm almost done it. About 2/3rds though. I was having that same feeling. I guess we'll see how v2 is like.
    yeah, I'll stick around for one more volume

Incredible Member

Damn, How to talk to girls has amazing art. Love Moon and Ba's work.

Incredible Member

HTTTGAP is a very nice little HC. The art is rich and gorgeous. A little pricy for a book with less than 65 pages but I would buy anything that Moon and Ba did. DC and Marvel could learn a thing or two from how Darkhorse does their HCs.

Incredible Member

I haven't read anything from Chuck since Choke. I felt I outgrew his writing, so this will be an interesting experiment in how I feel about Chuck. Art is adequate. Quick browse through reveals all the familiar Fight Club tropes, from fist fights to splicing film to bitch **** and space monkeys. I have low expectations for this one. I hope it offers me something new and not just a retread of FC.

I haven't read anything from Chuck since Choke. I felt I outgrew his writing, so this will be an interesting experiment in how I feel about Chuck. Art is adequate. Quick browse through reveals all the familiar Fight Club tropes, from fist fights to splicing film to bitch **** and space monkeys. I have low expectations for this one. I hope it offers me something new and not just a retread of FC.

Is it standard size?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by FailureByDesign View Post
    Is it standard size?
    Yes. A slipcase library edition comes out in October I think if you prefer that.

Looks like Locke and Key Master Edition volume 1 is going out of print. Anyone familiar with IDW's history of keeping these sorts of collections reprinted and in print? I haven't picked this up yet so, just to be safe, I just added it to my current order at DCBS, which was the only place I found it still in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat A Tat View Post
    Looks like Locke and Key Master Edition volume 1 is going out of print. Anyone familiar with IDW's history of keeping these sorts of collections reprinted and in print? I haven't picked this up yet so, just to be safe, I just added it to my current order at DCBS, which was the only place I found it still in stock.
    they are not that great, not sure if they will reprint it when the tv series debuts, I would just go for it now, fantastic series. IF they'd do a reasonably priced absolute type edition I would go for it in a heartbeat (but IDW is not really known for their reasonably priced books).

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

IDW, better get it now. They have a number of TF, TMNT or GB volumes gone and could easily sell more if they went back to press...but they haven't.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rat A Tat View Post
    And I can no longer find Vol 1 on their site. Granted IST search function is not the best, but looks like the ship may have sailed on this edition.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Incredible Member

Yes. A slipcase library edition comes out in October I think if you prefer that.
    I thought it was Deluxe sized, huh. Also it should be noted that yes a LE comes out in October, but current MSRP on it is $150.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    And I can no longer find Vol 1 on their site. Granted IST search function is not the best, but looks like the ship may have sailed on this edition.
    It is not available on IST's site but is still available on dcbservice.com. I know that dcbs owns IST so the only thing I can think of is that each site has and manages its own inventory.