Page 667 of 865 FirstFirst ... 167567617657663664665666667668669670671677717767 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by Biran420 View Post
    Attachment 46264
    Just seeing if anyone here might have any info on this recent purchase of mine, if the image doesn't work, it's a "The complete Miracleman," as far as I can tell, still waiting to receive, it's the complete Moore/Gaiman Miracleman collected into a hardback. Can't tell if it's oversized or not, but it boasts a Jim Lee cover & has the Eclipse logo on it, to my knowledge, this collection does not exist, my question is: do we think this is someone's personal custom job, if so, how do you get JimLee to draw you a cover or did Eclipse publish a complete Miracleman collection at some point in time? Thanks for any help, and I'll update once I actually posses the comic, if this post garners any attention. Thanks again, Brian.
    Wow!! This book looks amazing, great purchase even if it is custom made!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    My ECCC haul, all signed

Attachment 46278
    Nice haul! I had to skip it this year. Next year maybe!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    My ECCC haul, all signed

Attachment 46278
    Nice. Were these the same price that they charge online? I already have the trades and was considering getting the hardcovers.

IST is having a damaged sale.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Incredible Member

Quick question: can someone who collects the Transformers books explain to me the different versions of All Hail Megatron I see online? There's the complete HC, a deluxe limited edition and a special labeled one. Are they all different sizes?

Quote Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
    Quick question: can someone who collects the Transformers books explain to me the different versions of All Hail Megatron I see online? There's the complete HC, a deluxe limited edition and a special labeled one. Are they all different sizes?
    If I remember correctly these are all the same it's just something IDW used to do, putting out the same thing in slightly different packaging and with bookplates and such, making them more and more limited (red label, blue label, etc).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    If I remember correctly these are all the same it's just something IDW used to do, putting out the same thing in slightly different packaging and with bookplates and such, making them more and more limited (red label, blue label, etc).
    Ah okay thanks. That's what I thought since I remembered they doing this for Locke + Key. Most publishers seem to have their own version of an "Absolute" sized book so I was wondering if one of those special versions would be it. Regardless, I'm just getting into these TF books so I'll just be grabbing the regular editions. I've actually really been enjoying the TMNT collections so I'm hoping the TF ones are similarly entertaining. Thanks.

Fantastic Member

New goodies!

Quote Originally Posted by briar View Post
    Nice. Were these the same price that they charge online? I already have the trades and was considering getting the hardcovers.
    At the con they were only $20 each, on their site they are $25 unsigned, $30 signed. They also threw in a kickstarter pack of little Tesladyne knickknacks and a poster.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Resident of Central City RedWhiteAndBlueSupes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zevious zoquis View Post
    New goodies!
    nice, the Donald Duck collection looks like a pretty good read. Not much of an image guy, but Uzimaki really looks cool too haven't read it yet but it's on my list.WIN_20170308_06_31_23_Pro.jpg In other news, I've been collecting DC's omnibus' of the golden/silver age. Good scans and pretty solid. Although I would love a Bronze age Superman omnibus. And yes i need to reorganize my bookshelf and get these things off my dresser lol.
    Last edited by RedWhiteAndBlueSupes; 03-08-2017 at 05:38 AM.
    Phantom rough on roughnecks- Old Jungle Saying

Quote Originally Posted by RedWhiteAndBlueSupes View Post
    nice, the Donald Duck collection looks like a pretty good read. Not much of an image guy, but Uzimaki really looks cool too haven't read it yet but it's on my list.WIN_20170308_06_31_23_Pro.jpg In other news, I've been collecting DC's omnibus' of the golden/silver age. Good scans and pretty solid. Although I would love a Bronze age Superman omnibus. And yes i need to reorganize my bookshelf and get these things off my dresser lol.
    saying "not much of an Image guy" is like saying not much of a movie guy or not much of a tv series guy. Image is so diverse you can't really be an Image guy or not an Image guy

Incredible Member

saying "not much of an Image guy" is like saying not much of a movie guy or not much of a tv series guy. Image is so diverse you can't really be an Image guy or not an Image guy
    Image is badass. So many different books, so many good books.

Fantastic Member

Yeah, struck me as a bit of a funny statement too, although I must say in a physical sense I'm not a huge fan of the Image big hardcovers. They are that strange fake sewn binding...really just glued I think. I might be wrong, but they sure don't seem to open like a real sewn binding.

Yeah, struck me as a bit of a funny statement too, although I must say in a physical sense I'm not a huge fan of the Image big hardcovers. They are that strange fake sewn binding...really just glued I think. I might be wrong, but they sure don't seem to open like a real sewn binding.
    I'm not the biggest expert but someone more knowledgeable said that all of these are sewn but some are glued to the spine and that prevents them from opening properly. I'm pretty sure that's the case with image dlxs.

Incredible Member

I like the fact that they hardly ever use dust jackets. I hate those things.