Page 366 of 865 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416466 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 12974
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    what's the general opinion of Glory the complete saga, been on the fence for a while about this and Casanova, but the page count on Casanova at about 160 pages has put me off buying it, Glory has a more healthy 350ish pages
    always wondered about Casanova it looks fascinating but for the price...

- Fatale Deluxe Vol. 2
    - Rat Queens Deluxe

in the new Diamond catalogue.

Oh, and Black Science is indeed listed as 12" x 8".
    Last edited by LordJulius; 06-23-2015 at 11:18 AM.

Fantastic Member Mix_Masta_Micah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    - Fatale Deluxe Vol. 2
    - Rat Queens Deluxe

in the new Diamond catalogue.

Link?? Finally Fatale Deluxe vol. 2.......!

Got back from a long weekend in England. Visited ELCAF in London on the Saturday. Really cool! Loads of independent artists and smaller publishers. There was a good mix of art and comics and the place was large enough to move around easily and small enough to make it look and feel small. There were no long queues for anything, with the artists very approachable too. Below the books (just the one HC) I got.

And a shot of the festival...

Also got this really cool aquarel in my The Spectatrors book by Victor Hussenot, and a little drawing by Jillian Tamaki in her new D&Q book Supermutant Magic Academy.

Is anyone planning on picking up the Don Rosa AE edition? I'm debating on either that one or hunting down the old hardcovers.

Spectacular Member TheYoungWolf's Avatar

anyone have experience with 2mil golden age mylar bags? will that fit a hardcover trade?

Nice loot, Martin. The Lovecraft/Chambers books I've heard of before. Tell me what they're like when you've read them (in about a year or two

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUserName12 View Post
    Is anyone planning on picking up the Don Rosa AE edition? I'm debating on either that one or hunting down the old hardcovers.
    I'll hopefully get mine tomorrow or Thursday.

You won't have to hunt down anything, btw, since "The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck" is next in line for the Fantagraphics Don Rosa Libary collections. The first volume of "Life and Times" should be out in September, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mix_Masta_Micah View Post
    Link?? Finally Fatale Deluxe vol. 2.......!
    http://www.diamondbookdistributors.c...15SalesKit.pdf

OK guys this seems to be sort of silly but maybe this will be the best opportunity FOR SOMEONE IN LONDON on a budget to get an Ennis Punisher Max Omnibus, a Daredevil Companion Omnibus, a Captain Britain Omni, a Punisher Max vol 4 OHC, Captain America lives Omni, Thor Simonson Omni or whatever you seek (I have tons of books in very good to near mint condition, just don't ask for my Civil War Spider-Man). I'll be in London next week from Monday to Saturday and I'm looking for a way not to spend 500 £ just for sleeping. I am not the guy just going for the cheapest hotels because usually they suck a lot. I will probably end on AirBnB solution or something but IF you have a good idea, maybe we can all save the money and being pragmatic. I'm a nice, friendly and clean person so nothing to fear (and I will be away most of the time anyway). Should be quite close to the center not like 30 minutes in the tube every day ;-) Just PM.

Edit: MartinNL, do you a good idea where to stay in London? Since you just came back :-)
    Last edited by Spirou; 06-23-2015 at 04:00 PM.
    Reading: Batman by Morrison, Death note, Inhumans, Sleeper
    The plural of Omnibus is Omniboo

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post

Looks like it will collect the first 3 trades as well. I wished more of the HC's went this route (i.e. saga & east of west) instead of giving us the smaller 8 and 9 book collections like southern bastards and lazarus. Even though i do appreciate SB at least being priced at $30 instead of the normal $35-40 we usually see for two trade hc's.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spirou View Post
    OK guys this seems to be sort of silly but maybe this will be the best opportunity FOR SOMEONE IN LONDON on a budget to get an Ennis Punisher Max Omnibus, a Daredevil Companion Omnibus, a Captain Britain Omni, a Punisher Max vol 4 OHC, Captain America lives Omni, Thor Simonson Omni or whatever you seek (I have tons of books in very good to near mint condition, just don't ask for my Civil War Spider-Man). I'll be in London next week from Monday to Saturday and I'm looking for a way not to spend 500 £ just for sleeping. I am not the guy just going for the cheapest hotels because usually they suck a lot. I will probably end on AirBnB solution or something but IF you have a good idea, maybe we can all save the money and being pragmatic. I'm a nice, friendly and clean person so nothing to fear (and I will be away most of the time anyway). Should be quite close to the center not like 30 minutes in the tube every day ;-) Just PM.

Edit: MartinNL, do you a good idea where to stay in London? Since you just came back :-)
    Haha wow that's a pretty innovative solution Spirou
    Wish I could help you but the tube from Utrecht to London is a little bit more then 30 minutes
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Bedford is a 45 minute train from St Pancras so not good enough ha. If you find someone in Central London, with a spare room then good job!
    Mixes/Contact Info: http://chojin.devour.org

I live in Sutton, 30 minutes by train from central London, is that good enough?

For the Daredevil Omnibus Companion you are welcome to stay near Annecy anytime you want!