Page 832 of 865 FirstFirst ... 332732782822828829830831832833834835836842 ... LastLast
Results 12,466 to 12,480 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Keep in mind that for you excited about these new dark horse omnibi, that Dark Horse seems to have a different grasp on it then Marvel and DC, meaning that they’ll just be small trades and not Oversized Hardcovers!
    I think the last small trade they did was the last Grendel one probably to fit the rest of the series and also these omnibuses are listed as hardcovers!

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 11:36 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I think the last small trade they did was the last Grendel one probably to fit the rest of the series and also these omnibuses are listed as hardcovers!
    Thank you for the clarification, i would imagine maybe they’re the size of those BPRD ones then!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    I didn't realize the Divinity Trilogy Deluxe Ed. was reprinted until a few weeks ago.
    Is it worth a pick up? It's only €35 on the US Amazon.
    It's worth buying. It starts off with a lot of promise, then seems to not lead anywhere, but the final third of the trilogy makes up for it.

Extraordinary Member

Has anyone come across a fake edition? I read somewhere about a fake.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Has anyone come across a fake edition? I read somewhere about a fake.
    A fake edition of what?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm probably going to break down and buy it soon.

A different question. The Transformers IDW digital bundle is only €13 for comics that cover the Hardcovers vol. 1 - 10 and some others. That seems like a really good deal.

Is the current Transformers a fun read? I have zero experience with Transformer comics.
    Phase 2 is great! Haven't read much of Phase one, All hail megatron was decent and I really liked the Last stand of the Wreckers (some claim AHM is essential, I disagree, Last stand is more important and it's only 4 issues)
    It can be overwhelming jumping in at phase 2 cause there are loads of characters but if you have a basic grasp on TF it's not more complex than jumping into any long running superhero series that had a renumbering.
    Also Phase 2 offers a new and unique status quo which I don't think ever happened in any media related to TF.
    Also, also: the 2 main series (Robots in disguise, More than meets the eye) has great characterisation and lots of humour.

I've only read Phase 1, but I absolutely loved it and look forward to eventually reading Phase 2 at some point. Honestly, if you can, I would read phase 1 too. If you can't, go with what Balakin said, he's normally only wrong 68% of the time.
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I've only read Phase 1, but I absolutely loved it and look forward to eventually reading Phase 2 at some point. Honestly, if you can, I would read phase 1 too. If you can't, go with what Balakin said, he's normally only wrong 68% of the time.
    To be fair, I am mostly wrong but then I just roll with it (like a socially awkward house cat that bumps into the furniture and pretends it was on purpose).
    Also I need to read more of vol 1, I have that chunky compendium, I just have to get back to the TF stuff (probably when the last P2 deluxe comes out).

Not sure if anyone saw this:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=user_menu

Plan is to collect all of Starlin's work across 3 volumes. Ron Marz seems to be an editor/part of the project too.

I just hope they end up collected Peter David's issues in a 4th book once these are done. I swear, David is probably the most uncollected/undercollected writer out there haha

Spectacular Member

Yep, I snagged an early-bird backer for all 3! Looks amazing. Love the matching spines, too.

A quick walking dead question, I had the first 7 or 8 WD deluxe books but I ended up upgrading then to the slipcase editions (6 or 7 of them?) anyways, before I break the seals and start to read them, have the books gone downhill as badly as the tv show? (So much that I quit watching after season 6) cause if so I may not bother with them (and by downhill, I mean, find place, feel safe, zombies get in, people die, move on, repeat)