Page 835 of 865 FirstFirst ... 335735785825831832833834835836837838839845 ... LastLast
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 12974

We’re finally getting a second Martini Edition. About time!

There will also be a Cooke Artist’s Edition, but most likely without his DC work.

Incredible Member

Has anybody figured out what the best way to find new Image books on amazon would be? (Canada at least) continues to only show old stuff if you search by publisher and company

Struggling with one at the moment... I have Year One DE of Boom!'s MMPR, love it. I have up to entering Shattered Grid in floppies but I don't have Year Two. I'm really tempted to get the SG DE coming out, but I don't want to get stuck with a gap in my shelf where Year Two should be. I'm trying to decide whether to go for it and hope that they reprint volume 2, or just cut my losses on them. I can still read Year Two in floppies, but it will look horrible
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

If I want to catch up with Powers, after I read the omnibus, are there more deluxe HC’s as I don’t think we are going to see a vol 2 omnibus

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    If I want to catch up with Powers, after I read the omnibus, are there more deluxe HC’s as I don’t think we are going to see a vol 2 omnibus
    yes, volumes 4-7 of the Definite hardcover collections (vol 7 is also called the Bureau saga but it has the vol 7 numbering on it).

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    yes, volumes 4-7 of the Definite hardcover collections (vol 7 is also called the Bureau saga but it has the vol 7 numbering on it).
    Any chance of a vol 2 omnibus do you think?

Powers bureau saga £128 on Amazon??? What the ****, how did these become so expensive
    Last edited by Hellboydce; 08-22-2019 at 10:12 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Struggling with one at the moment... I have Year One DE of Boom!'s MMPR, love it. I have up to entering Shattered Grid in floppies but I don't have Year Two. I'm really tempted to get the SG DE coming out, but I don't want to get stuck with a gap in my shelf where Year Two should be. I'm trying to decide whether to go for it and hope that they reprint volume 2, or just cut my losses on them. I can still read Year Two in floppies, but it will look horrible
    You could always sell me your Year One deluxe and go the floppy route for all of them

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    You could always sell me your Year One deluxe and go the floppy route for all of them
    You're right! £500 That saddest part is, there is probably a £500 listing somewhere
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Has anybody figured out what the best way to find new Image books on amazon would be? (Canada at least) continues to only show old stuff if you search by publisher and company
    I find bookdepository really easy to find pre-order stuff so I always look there first. Does this link work?

https://www.bookdepository.com/publi...availability=2

So then I'll grab the isbn of any book I'm interested in and head over to amazon to see if there's any additional details, which works for me because I only find something of interest once in a while.

Any chance of a vol 2 omnibus do you think?

Powers bureau saga £128 on Amazon??? What the ****, how did these become so expensive
    ugh that's dear. No idea how that one went oop, maybe they didn't print that much? I don't think DC will release a vol2 omnibus, with not having their own vol1 but maybe they'll just rerelease the whole shebang in 2 or 3 omnibuses.

ugh that's dear. No idea how that one went oop, maybe they didn't print that much? I don't think DC will release a vol2 omnibus, with not having their own vol1 but maybe they'll just rerelease the whole shebang in 2 or 3 omnibuses.
    What’s worse is, I had at least books 1 to 5 (and probably 6) which I sold when the first omni came out, it’s always a risk with the way omni’s get cancelled at the drop of a hat

What’s worse is, I had at least books 1 to 5 (and probably 6) which I sold when the first omni came out, it’s always a risk with the way omni’s get cancelled at the drop of a hat
    Marvel is usually less of a risk with mid run cancellations...except for Bendis omnibuses (New Avengers).

Incredible Member

Marvel is usually less of a risk with mid run cancellations...except for Bendis omnibuses (New Avengers, Ultimate Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy).
    Fixed that for ya!
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    Fixed that for ya!
    couldn't remember more off the top of my head, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    We’re finally getting a second Martini Edition. About time!

There will also be a Cooke Artist’s Edition, but most likely without his DC work.
    Where I can found more info about the second Martini edition?
    The first one is one of my biggest regrets collecting comics... I had the money and found one here in Brasil, but didn't bought it... never find another again.