Page 618 of 865 FirstFirst ... 118518568608614615616617618619620621622628668718 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Yeah its a 24 page "deluxe". I love L&K but I'm passing just on principle.
    it says 72 pages. still quite thin though

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    I bought the five volume, slipcased German complete collection of Gaston last year, so I don't know what is available in French atm.

As to the info on Integrales, I just do what I (many others here) do with US books: 'fishing' on Amazon. I search for "Integrale, Dupuis" on Amazon.fr and order them by date of publication.
    Ah right, I should've thought about Amazon.fr haha Thanks for the tip

Mighty Member

In description its a 24 page story with lots of extras.

oh okay...
    that's a LOT of extras. Pretty sure I'll skip it

I said a while back that they will never finish with L & K there will always be a special, super, complete edition being released, there will be an omni and an absolute sized version next

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    I said a while back that they will never finish with L & K there will always be a special, super, complete edition being released, there will be an omni and an absolute sized version next
    Joe Hill doesn't like Omnis. He said he wouldn't stand in the way of IDW doing it, but he's not interested in the format.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    Joe Hill doesn't like Omnis. He said he wouldn't stand in the way of IDW doing it, but he's not interested in the format.
    The master editions are good enough. And honestly, are about 10 dollars overpriced msrp wise in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    The master editions are good enough. And honestly, are about 10 dollars overpriced msrp wise in my opinion
    well, that's IDW for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    well, that's IDW for you.
    Yeah, pretty much.

Kinda stinks IST and other retailers only give about 25-30% off IDW and Valiant titles. Anyone know why that is?

I think L & K is IDW's Watchmen, in other words a cash cow, one which they will always reprint in fancy new editions, that being said, I would love an Absolute sized edition

IDW literally putting out a Joe Hill Omnibus next year. :P

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    24 pages? No thanks. But I say that now. I'm a whore for these things. I'll admit it.

200 pages of extras, lol. JK. I never got the appeal of extras anyway. I flip through that stuff once, but never go back to it. I'd rather not have extras, and more money spent on binding / paper quality, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    I keep telling myself these Master editions are it. No more. Especially since deluxe is my favorite format. But like I said above, I'm a bit of a whore if I really like a series. I've got like 4 copies of Kingdom Come, 3 copies of The Dark Knight (probably buy that silly slipcase version too). That's why they keep doing this stuff. For donks like me.

Mighty Member

Think we all knew this was coming, but now its official!

Tokyo Ghost deluxe
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/15343...oQL&ref=plSrch

Hopefully this will be remender-sized. Can't wait for that oversized Murphy art!

Nobody has answered my question about X-Men legion omni? Is that good material or more generic stuff from Marvel?

Reading Hellspawn HC and it's great, not just art, but story as well. Ok, it's not story in normal way, but I like how's it told.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Nobody has answered my question about X-Men legion omni? Is that good material or more generic stuff from Marvel?

Reading Hellspawn HC and it's great, not just art, but story as well. Ok, it's not story in normal way, but I like how's it told.
    I thought that Legacy run was a terrible read with bland art. AMAZING covers though. It's only being printed to tie into the show, but it is the most skippable of X-Men material.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.