Page 403 of 835 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403404405406407413453503 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 12513
  1. #6031
    Image addict! Dorktron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Latest books:



    "Manos Kelly" looks damn fine and should be anyone's cuppa who likes Blueberry, Comanche or Durango. Dunno about availability in other languages, though.
    That Manos Kelly book looks awesome. And be sure to enjoy Eros
    Epic things: "TOPANGA" (GHA), Jaxson & Zefferson (PRO), Lucas (SHEL)

  2. #6032
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    269

    Default

    My haul for the last month:


  3. #6033
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Did they produce any more of 30DON hc's, or just for the first three?

  4. #6034
    Fantastic Member Fuller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Bacchus is a damn thick book.

  5. #6035
    Mighty Member Hellboydce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Shrewsbury
    Posts
    1,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland1580 View Post
    My haul for the last month:

    Are the 30 day of nights HC's or trades?

  6. #6036
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    Bacchus is a damn thick book.
    Yep, and it is great. I'm really glad I bought this limited hc!

    Quote Originally Posted by Racci View Post
    Did they produce any more of 30DON hc's, or just for the first three?
    Nope, that's an old signed/numbered slipcased version.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Are the 30 day of nights HC's or trades?
    This is a signed version with a 3 hardcovers in a slipcase

  7. #6037
    Mighty Member Hellboydce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Shrewsbury
    Posts
    1,726

    Default

    I think the first 3 books are the only ones worth getting, if you are able could you post some more pics of it?

  8. #6038
    Veteran Member Dayle88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,113

    Default

    Are the Lone Wolf And Cub omnibuses readily available? I plan on steadily getting them all now I've read the first.

  9. #6039
    Rookie Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post
    Are the Lone Wolf And Cub omnibuses readily available? I plan on steadily getting them all now I've read the first.
    I don't believe any of them are hard to find.

  10. #6040
    Veteran Member Dayle88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
    I don't believe any of them are hard to find.
    Thanks, instead of picking up some Marvel omnibuses I'm going to start on them and pick up some more Tardi. All within the price of one Marvel book.

  11. #6041
    Incredible Member mtop2036's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    763

    Default

    Any chance of wytches and wayward to ever get hardcovers? How are the stories? I love snyders work on batman pre new 52 and after. And I watched a comicstorian video of wayward which sparked my intrest. I have no problem with tpb but rather ha e hardcovers if there ever a chance. I don't know anything about publishers than the big 2.

  12. #6042
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    Any chance of wytches and wayward to ever get hardcovers? How are the stories? I love snyders work on batman pre new 52 and after. And I watched a comicstorian video of wayward which sparked my intrest. I have no problem with tpb but rather ha e hardcovers if there ever a chance. I don't know anything about publishers than the big 2.
    Wayward OHC Vol 1 has been solicited. With the success of Wytches I would also assume it's not far away from getting an OHC after more issues come out.

  13. #6043
    Fantastic Member Fuller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Someone got Space Dumplins by Craig Thompson? Big differences between hardcover and softcover? 18 euros vs 10...
    I haven't find a single picture of the volume.
    Last edited by Fuller; 08-25-2015 at 11:32 AM.

  14. #6044
    Moderator Balakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    5,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    Someone got Space Dumplins by Craig Thompson? Big differences between hardcover and softcover? 18 euros vs 10...
    I haven't find a single picture of the volume.
    Oh Is that book out? Cool, gonna get it soon, love Thompson's artwork and the colours look great.

  15. #6045
    Fantastic Member Fuller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Oh Is that book out? Cool, gonna get it soon, love Thompson's artwork and the colours look great.
    Yes, it's out. The colorist is the great Dave Stewart.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •