Page 861 of 865 FirstFirst ... 361761811851857858859860861862863864865 LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Any chance of the Lazarus (Rucka) hardcovers ever coming back into print?
    Someone on the Discord server asked about 1+2 and Rucka said they would be reprinted when volume 4 comes out; maybe 3 will as well.
    Last edited by Dick Grayson; 03-03-2022 at 10:21 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Grayson View Post
    Someone on the Discord server asked about 1+2 and Rucka they would be reprinted when volume 4 comes out; maybe 3 will as well.
    Ah thanks. With the book being quarterly (right?), this will probably be a while. Guess I'll wait.

Ah thanks. With the book being quarterly (right?), this will probably be a while. Guess I'll wait.
    The idea was it would be quarterly, but the actual releases haven’t really worked out that way (issue #6 came out in August 2021, so #7 will be almost a year since then; prior to that issue #5 came out in October 2020 so that was again, almost a year between issues; #4 came out in March 2020 so that was 7 months between issues… so it was only quarterly for the first few issues due to circumstances!) Current timeframe is Risen #7 is set to come out in July and that will wrap up “Act Two”; if that holds then the TPB (with Risen #4-7) should be out in September-ish, and the HC, collecting Lazarus #27-28 and Risen #1-7 to follow. I have high hopes and expect it to be well worth the wait though.

Incredible Member

The idea was it would be quarterly, but the actual releases haven’t really worked out that way (issue #6 came out in August 2021, so #7 will be almost a year since then; prior to that issue #5 came out in October 2020 so that was again, almost a year between issues; #4 came out in March 2020 so that was 7 months between issues… so it was only quarterly for the first few issues due to circumstances!) Current timeframe is Risen #7 is set to come out in July and that will wrap up “Act Two”; if that holds then the TPB (with Risen #4-7) should be out in September-ish, and the HC, collecting Lazarus #27-28 and Risen #1-7 to follow. I have high hopes and expect it to be well worth the wait though.
    Ah thanks for the info. To be honest, this is a book I completely forget about and have mostly written it off, like Manhattan Projects or Southern Bastards.

Do we know if the delays are due to health issues or the like?

Ah thanks for the info. To be honest, this is a book I completely forget about and have mostly written it off, like Manhattan Projects or Southern Bastards.

Do we know if the delays are due to health issues or the like?
    Yeah, health/pandemic/last couple year craziness basically. Michael Lark had surgery around the beginning of this month I believe, and the desire to not use fill-ins necessitates having a longer break between issues. Looks like there are no plans to abandon the book entirely, but will likely be plenty of time between this second act ending and the start of the third and final act.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I keep waiting for news that Manifest Destiny is going to get the Deluxe OHC treatment.
    Or Omnibus

Surprised it hasn't already happened.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

Yeah, health/pandemic/last couple year craziness basically. Michael Lark had surgery around the beginning of this month I believe, and the desire to not use fill-ins necessitates having a longer break between issues. Looks like there are no plans to abandon the book entirely, but will likely be plenty of time between this second act ending and the start of the third and final act.
    All the best to Michael Lark!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I keep waiting for news that Manifest Destiny is going to get the Deluxe OHC treatment.
    Or Omnibus

Surprised it hasn't already happened.
    I'm waiting for Birthright OHCs, myself. At least that book is complete.

Someone on the Discord server asked about 1+2 and Rucka they would be reprinted when volume 4 comes out; maybe 3 will as well.
    We have a Discord?
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    We have a Discord?
    Lazarus has a Discord server.

Does anybody know if the East of West Deluxe HC's will be getting reprinted in the near (or ever far) future? They've been OOP for some time and I'd love to get my hands on them for a decent price. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ripclaw View Post
    Does anybody know if the East of West Deluxe HC's will be getting reprinted in the near (or ever far) future? They've been OOP for some time and I'd love to get my hands on them for a decent price. Thanks.
    I don't expect so. They've been reprinted not long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    I don't expect so. They've been reprinted not long ago.
    Thanks, JPAR. Will have to bide my time until the next reprint, or even better, if Hickman decides to do slipcase editions a'la DC's absolute editions. I'd also love to see slipcase editions of Lazarus and Saga, but that's just wishful thinking.

All-New Member

What's everyone's thoughts on the Road To No Man's Land and No Man's Land Vol 1 Omni's? Are they done right, anything important that is missing out of these that I should know? If this has been discussed please link me, thank you.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ripclaw View Post
    Thanks, JPAR. Will have to bide my time until the next reprint, or even better, if Hickman decides to do slipcase editions a'la DC's absolute editions. I'd also love to see slipcase editions of Lazarus and Saga, but that's just wishful thinking.
    Surprised there’s not been a compendium, actually.