Page 623 of 865 FirstFirst ... 123523573613619620621622623624625626627633673723 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 12974

I remember seeing on what was I think Chris Mooneyhams twitter that Five Ghosts is set to return sometime next year.

Fantastic Member

Saw that Ed Risso is doing a new Torpedo album. Wonder if talks about the project factored into the cancellation(?) of IDW's Complete Torpedo collection?

Quote Originally Posted by John Aston View Post
    Saw that Ed Risso is doing a new Torpedo album. Wonder if talks about the project factored into the cancellation(?) of IDW's Complete Torpedo collection?
    that thing was supposed to come out like a year ago so I think it's just IDW being unreliable. I can't remember if they even announced the cancellation I think it just never came out.
    Speaking of IDW, the Kirby Ink and Pencil hc was supposed to come out this week but got pushed back and it's TBA now.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    I remember seeing on what was I think Chris Mooneyhams twitter that Five Ghosts is set to return sometime next year.
    That's good news. Thanks!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Latest: all of them great, but the smallest is actually the best. Sheriff of Babylon is the best new book in years, imo. Those of you that love Brubaker or Aaron's Scalped/Southern Bastards or Ennis' war stories need to get this.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    that thing was supposed to come out like a year ago so I think it's just IDW being unreliable. I can't remember if they even announced the cancellation I think it just never came out.
    Speaking of IDW, the Kirby Ink and Pencil hc was supposed to come out this week but got pushed back and it's TBA now.
    I came here to ask if anyone ever heard any updates on the Complete Torpedo.
    Comic, toys and all around geek things from older geeks perspective: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUX...zQaKJKBaqzuNdg

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Latest: all of them great, but the smallest is actually the best. Sheriff of Babylon is the best new book in years, imo. Those of you that love Brubaker or Aaron's Scalped/Southern Bastards or Ennis' war stories need to get this.
    I'm intrigued by Sheriff of Babylon but probably will wait for the deluxe (or pick it up in my LCS if they get it for some reason).

Mighty Member

Complete Phonogram HC:

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Phon...n%3A7421493011

$60! Never read any of this, any good?

4001 AD Deluxe:

https://www.amazon.com/4001-D-Deluxe...n%3A7421513011
    Last edited by awayne83; 10-29-2016 at 11:47 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Yeah, Sheriff Of Babylon is very, very good! I'm really impressed with everything I've read from Tom King so far (Grayson, Sheriff Of Babylon, Omega Men and Vision)

Picked these up at my LCS today :

20161030_180044_1477865181501_resized.jpg

20161030_180322_1477865179351_resized.jpg

Is the upcoming Klaus hardcover going to be oversized or standard? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Is the upcoming Klaus hardcover going to be oversized or standard? Anyone know?
    I want to say oversized but when I went to look it up, I couldn't find the solicit.

Saga and Phonogram and Ninjak deluxe aren't showing up on amazon.ca yet for me. But the new Invincible Deluxe is!!!
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    I want to say oversized but when I went to look it up, I couldn't find the solicit.

Saga and Phonogram and Ninjak deluxe aren't showing up on amazon.ca yet for me. But the new Invincible Deluxe is!!!
    Hmm amazon is listing it as standard, but they aren't exactly reliable.

Incredible Member

So I finished The Fadeout. Yeah. Uh... I generally love everything Brubaker and Phillips do together. I buy everything they do without question. But this was not good. I don't get what all the praise is for. It was pretty straightforward and no where near as good as previous work these two have done, and even compared to other noir done by other people, it wasn't very good. I dunno. Maybe I'm being too harsh, maybe I had too high expectations especially after Fatale, but I was pretty disappointed. It's a gorgeous hardcover though. I'll give it that much.

Really? The Fade Outs probably one of the best things theyve done together for me.

I loved it. MY only problem was the main character being a bit unlikable and unrelatable but not to a degree that would make the book less enjoyable.