Page 405 of 865 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415455505 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 12974
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    Hellspawn and Spawn the Dark Ages.

And there will be Propet deluxes whenever they get around to finishing it.
    Haunt Volume 1... for some odd reason Volume 2 never came out and is apparently on Amazon for $999.99

Same with Peter Panzerfaust Volume 2 I believe.

Also, didn't notice if it was in the lists, but add The Nightly News to those hardcovers. Hickman writes and does the art!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Haunt Volume 1... for some odd reason Volume 2 never came out and is apparently on Amazon for $999.99

Same with Peter Panzerfaust Volume 2 I believe.

Also, didn't notice if it was in the lists, but add The Nightly News to those hardcovers. Hickman writes and does the art!
    Age of Bronze is also in Hardcover but I don't think they are oversized

Quote Originally Posted by Mix_Masta_Micah View Post
    Has anyone on here read Lone Sloane by Philippe Druillete? I stumbled upon his artwork recently (my god it's amazing, like Kirby mixed with Stokoe). I know the art would be awesome to stare at but is the story/writing good?
    Druillet is great but I have to admit that the art is definitely the main selling point. Storywise it's basically sci-fi mixed with lovecraft. You can't go wrong with picking up the new Sloane book that Titan just published (The 6 voyages of Lone Sloane) just to check out if it's your thing

fucking ebay sellers.... 30 Days of Night trilogy slipcase signed and numbered edition - Condition - 'New'

just opened the 3rd book and pages actually fell out

such a god damn shame, Templesmith's art looked stunning on a big page
    Last edited by Hellboydce; 08-28-2015 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesanmich View Post
    Anyone have a list of Image oversized editions? Making it a goal to collect everything Image that's been published in deluxe/library format by the end of 2016.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    Revival 1-2
    Skullkicker 1-2-3
    Chew 1-2-3-4 and bigger edition 1-2
    Saga 1
    Manhattan Projects 1
    Big hard Sex Criminals 1
    East of West 1
    Casanova 1-2-3
    Lazarus 1
    Godland 1-2-3
    Fatale 1 and 2 is coming
    Invincible and The Walking Dead of course, I don't remember how many volumes

There will be deluxe editions also for Southern Bastards, Black Science, Rat Queens, Wayward, Shutter
    These are the ones I can remember right now, but there are certainly a lot that I've forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    +
    Aphrodite IX
    Five Ghosts 1
    Blue Estate
    Glory
    Morning Glories 1-3
    Infinite Vacation
    Happy!
    Nightly News Anniversary Edition
    Strange Girl Omnibus
    Peter Panzerfaust 1
    Crawlspace Omnibus
    Maximum Minimum Wage
    The Sword
    Girls
    Madman Atomica
    I Kill Giants Titan Edition

i give up :0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    + Spawn 1 to whatever
    Sam and Twitch 1 - 2
    + Madman Gargantua
    Liberty Meadows

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShooCat View Post
    + Madman Gargantua
    Liberty Meadows
    +The Mice Templar HCs

Haunt Immortal Edition vol. 1.

Late to the response, but this question was asked a while ago and I searched "HC" on InStockTrades and sorted by publisher. There are a BUNCH. Let me see if I can find some more.

-Leave it to Chance vol. 1-3
    -Mage HCs
    -Jack Kirby Silver Star
    -Soul Kiss HCs
    -Tellos HCs
    -Officer Downe HC
    -Bomb Queen HCs
    -Red One HC
    -Nixon's Pals HC

And that's all for now, but there's a bunch more. It seems they published a bunch of miscellaneous HCs in the mid-late 2000s. The content quality of some of these is questionable, but if you're just looking to collect, good luck in you endeavor!
    "1000 Books Read in 2015" Status as of 8/11/2015: 706

Reading: Chew, 52

Spectacular Member

Looking to get into Terry Moore's work and don't know where to start. My LCS has the complete Echo and the Strangers in Paradise box set, and I know the iFanboy guys liked both very much. Recommendation on which one to start with?
    "1000 Books Read in 2015" Status as of 8/11/2015: 706

Reading: Chew, 52

fucking ebay sellers.... 30 Days of Night trilogy slipcase signed and numbered edition - Condition - 'New'

just opened the 3rd book and pages actually fell out

such a god damn shame, Templesmith's art looked stunning on a big page
    I bought The Sword Deluxe Hardcover on ebay and got the same thing where the binding was cracked inside and some of the pages were starting to come loose. I ended up sending it back to them for a refund. He said he didn't know it was like that but he should have looked at it before he listed it.

Quote Originally Posted by MuckieMuck View Post
    I bought The Sword Deluxe Hardcover on ebay and got the same thing where the binding was cracked inside and some of the pages were starting to come loose. I ended up sending it back to them for a refund. He said he didn't know it was like that but he should have looked at it before he listed it.

yeah, he said the same, but he has agreed to have it back, so it's on the way, now i need to find another one, anybody got the slipcase and had the same problems with the binding?

Quote Originally Posted by awalk1227 View Post
    Looking to get into Terry Moore's work and don't know where to start. My LCS has the complete Echo and the Strangers in Paradise box set, and I know the iFanboy guys liked both very much. Recommendation on which one to start with?
    I've read SiP a few weeks ago and it is awesome! Highly recommended. Going to buy Echo as well, just waiting for a good deal.

I didn't know Prophet is gonna get a deluxe treatment... and I'm very happy with that. The art is very Druillet style...
    Do you know when the first will come out?

Man, that Spawn the Dark Ages was shit
    So was Hellspawn but it had some nice art.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by awalk1227 View Post
    Both are supposed to be amazing, though SiP gets the most praise out of the two. Echo is shorter though so a smaller invest in case you don't like his work.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I've read SiP a few weeks ago and it is awesome! Highly recommended. Going to buy Echo as well, just waiting for a good deal.
    it usually takes me some effort to focus on reading, be it a comic book or a regular book, and i get restless after a short while, i don't know, maybe i'm ADD or something, but books like SiP grab me instantly. when i raised my head from the first volume, it turned out i'd swallowed a third of it. so, if that's any indication, yeah, SiP is amazing.
    i have the paperback of Echo but i'm kind of saving it for later, because i have nothing else by Terry. i wish they released some fat collection of Rachel Rising as well.

Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    it usually takes me some effort to focus on reading, be it a comic book or a regular book, and i get restless after a short while, i don't know, maybe i'm ADD or something, but books like SiP grab me instantly. when i raised my head from the first volume, it turned out i'd swallowed a third of it. so, if that's any indication, yeah, SiP is amazing.
    i have the paperback of Echo but i'm kind of saving it for later, because i have nothing else by Terry. i wish they released some fat collection of Rachel Rising as well.
    Based on what happened with SiP and Echo I'm pretty sure Rachel rising is gonna get a chunky edition at some point.