Page 830 of 865 FirstFirst ... 330730780820826827828829830831832833834840 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Volume 2 is still readily available on Amazon.
    It has the "usually ships within 1-3 months" message, which pretty much means...no stock left

I guess I underestimated how popular MMPR still is. Or maybe Boom just has smaller print runs compared to Marvel/DC (what I am used to purchasing).

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 11:38 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    Can I get someone's opinion on "Giant Days"?
    It looks nice and chill.
    Seems to be pretty popular on here. Revolves around a group of 3 girls during their college days. I think it's decent but nothing extraordinary. Good for a few laughs

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    It has the "usually ships within 1-3 months" message, which pretty much means...no stock left

I guess I underestimated how popular MMPR still is. Or maybe Boom just has smaller print runs compared to Marvel/DC (what I am used to purchasing).
    I'm in the same boat unfortunately, I have a sitting order with SpeedyHen, Or Wordery... One or the other
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Can I get someone's opinion on "Giant Days"?
    It looks nice and chill.
    It is nice and chill. And I would say within the nice and chill subgenre it's exceptionally good. Obviously it's not East of west or the invisibles but it doesn't wanna be that. It just wants to be a nice slice of life series and it's very good at that.
    It's my favourite comfort read every time a new volume of the hcs come out.

Incredible Member

Check the Canadian Amazon, there’s still some in stock ones there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Check the Canadian Amazon, there’s still some in stock ones there.
    Having the second volume without the first would drive me more bonkers than having none at all haha. I appreciate the advice though

Incredible Member

Having the second volume without the first would drive me more bonkers than having none at all haha. I appreciate the advice though
    That’s the boat I’m in now. I’m in Canada and had no idea the first one ever came out, saw the second one in store at Indigo and had to have it. Eventually saw that the first one was out of print and now I’m anxiously awaiting a reprint. I did find a copy of one on some sort of Middle East book site that would ship it after I emailed them.. however the shipping cost almost twice as much as the book and wasn’t worry the hassle. It sucks because I’ve also emailed Boom! Studios if they were going to reprint said book because of how in demand it is, however they responded with a generic “Boom! Studios does not currently have any plans to do so at this time..” So hopefully they see the demand and reprint it for the people who actually want to own these insanely nice Deluxe editions!

New Image HC are up on Amazon:
    The Walking Dead 16 https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/153...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Little Bird: The fight for Elder's hope https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/153...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Lazarus: the third collection https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/153...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Kill or be killed deluxe https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/153...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Fiiiiinally, with the KobK HC!

Have people seen the huge 1400 page Saga Compendium? https://www.amazon.com/Saga-Compendi.../dp/153431346X
    I think it's a cool idea for people who haven't picked up any of it yet.
    That is a big trade!

I prefer the deluxe editions. Book 3 should be out in the next month or so I believe.

To those interested, I got an email from speedyhen today to say that the MMPR year two is being considered for re-print, so possibly year one too?
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    To those interested, I got an email from speedyhen today to say that the MMPR year two is being considered for re-print, so possibly year one too?
    With current prices in the $300-$500 range, I would hope they consider year one too.