Page 844 of 865 FirstFirst ... 344744794834840841842843844845846847848854 ... LastLast
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 12974

Glasgow libraries lifted their borrowing restrictions in the build-up to lockdown, which I think was really nice, especially for people with young kids. I'm playing lots of PoE and am also waiting to be called up for COVID-19 lab work so I'm actually not reading much
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Spectacular Member

I couldn't seem to find this info in a search, but are Bloodshot reborn deluxe vol 2, and East of west Deluxe vol 2 both out of print now? Or is it just coronavirus supply chain related issues? Thanks a bunch.

Desperate for a copy of The Fade Out Deluxe edition but can't find it anywhere in the UK, is the complete TPB worth it instead?

Spectacular Member

Its £45 at Amazon, which isn't too bad:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...reative=165953

Quote Originally Posted by RIPLynott View Post
    I couldn't seem to find this info in a search, but are Bloodshot reborn deluxe vol 2, and East of west Deluxe vol 2 both out of print now? Or is it just coronavirus supply chain related issues? Thanks a bunch.
    https://www.cheap-comics.com/shop/ea...ear-two-hc-02/

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieMad View Post
    Its £45 at Amazon, which isn't too bad:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...reative=165953
    Thanks, I purchased it!
    That wasn't coming up in any of my searches on Amazon...

Spectacular Member

That's weird, I just tried and had the same problem I only found it yesterday because I saw a link to it on a comparison site (bestbookprice).
    Last edited by MagpieMad; 04-10-2020 at 06:40 AM.

Spectacular Member

JPAR Thanks a bunch mate!

Quote Originally Posted by RIPLynott View Post
    JPAR Thanks a bunch mate!
    You're welcome!

He also has Bloodshot reborn deluxe 2, but for an OOP price.

Amazing Member

Just wondering is there a UK comic book store that had International shipping and has the X-Men/Avengers : Onslaught Omnibus?

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Glasgow libraries lifted their borrowing restrictions in the build-up to lockdown, which I think was really nice, especially for people with young kids. I'm playing lots of PoE and am also waiting to be called up for COVID-19 lab work so I'm actually not reading much
    Hey Enigma, how's things going? Still adding to your DW collection?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Hey Enigma, how's things going? Still adding to your DW collection?
    Hey! Not too bad, especially compared to some people during this time. My only addition has been a Missy figurine (my favourite Master, although I haven't seen the latest series), but I've begun to reread the Titan comics, which are as good as I remember them being. I haven't seen anything about any Year Two editions though and I'm starting to think that we aren't getting them Pictures of my current DW collection below

Hope things are ok with you? Last I heard you had just moved, so presumably you have a DW room now?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Hey! Not too bad, especially compared to some people during this time. My only addition has been a Missy figurine (my favourite Master, although I haven't seen the latest series), but I've begun to reread the Titan comics, which are as good as I remember them being. I haven't seen anything about any Year Two editions though and I'm starting to think that we aren't getting them Pictures of my current DW collection below

Hope things are ok with you? Last I heard you had just moved, so presumably you have a DW room now?
    Cool! I love that Dalek with the Union Jack on it.

Yep, we moved into our new home but I only have one side of the basement finished and don't have enough money just yet to finish the other side. Until I do that, I don't have much room for my DW collectibles.

Right now, I barely have room for my three Kallax book cases with all of my omnis and collected editions on the finished side.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Cool! I love that Dalek with the Union Jack on it.

Yep, we moved into our new home but I only have one side of the basement finished and don't have enough money just yet to finish the other side. Until I do that, I don't have much room for my DW collectibles.

Right now, I barely have room for my three Kallax book cases with all of my omnis and collected editions on the finished side.
    It has multiple sound effects and lights up, it's brilliant

Awwwww damn. You'll get there though and it will be worth it!

It has multiple sound effects and lights up, it's brilliant

Awwwww damn. You'll get there though and it will be worth it!
    Oh, man it lights up? I neeeeed that!! It's an addiction! Lol!

What are some of the last books you have read? I picked up the Cates Thanos HC and it was brilliant.