Page 573 of 851 FirstFirst ... 73473523563569570571572573574575576577583623673 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 12760
  1. #8581
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Latest. I know Fight Club 2 is coming out later this year as a library edition, but I try to avoid buying such big books if a regular trim or Deluxe is available instead.


  2. #8582
    Astonishing Member TomSlick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,448

    Default

    I just finished the Library Edition of The Massive. i sort of enjoyed it but I'm not sure anything really happened in it.

  3. #8583
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I just finished the Library Edition of The Massive. i sort of enjoyed it but I'm not sure anything really happened in it.
    I'm almost done it. About 2/3rds though. I was having that same feeling. I guess we'll see how v2 is like.

  4. #8584
    Astonishing Member TomSlick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
    I'm almost done it. About 2/3rds though. I was having that same feeling. I guess we'll see how v2 is like.
    yeah, I'll stick around for one more volume

  5. #8585
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Damn, How to talk to girls has amazing art. Love Moon and Ba's work.

  6. #8586
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    630

    Default

    HTTTGAP is a very nice little HC. The art is rich and gorgeous. A little pricy for a book with less than 65 pages but I would buy anything that Moon and Ba did. DC and Marvel could learn a thing or two from how Darkhorse does their HCs.






  7. #8587
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    630

    Default

    I haven't read anything from Chuck since Choke. I felt I outgrew his writing, so this will be an interesting experiment in how I feel about Chuck. Art is adequate. Quick browse through reveals all the familiar Fight Club tropes, from fist fights to splicing film to bitch tits and space monkeys. I have low expectations for this one. I hope it offers me something new and not just a retread of FC.






  8. #8588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
    I haven't read anything from Chuck since Choke. I felt I outgrew his writing, so this will be an interesting experiment in how I feel about Chuck. Art is adequate. Quick browse through reveals all the familiar Fight Club tropes, from fist fights to splicing film to bitch tits and space monkeys. I have low expectations for this one. I hope it offers me something new and not just a retread of FC.





    Is it standard size?

  9. #8589
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FailureByDesign View Post
    Is it standard size?
    Yes. A slipcase library edition comes out in October I think if you prefer that.

  10. #8590
    All-New Member Rat A Tat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Looks like Locke and Key Master Edition volume 1 is going out of print. Anyone familiar with IDW's history of keeping these sorts of collections reprinted and in print? I haven't picked this up yet so, just to be safe, I just added it to my current order at DCBS, which was the only place I found it still in stock.

  11. #8591
    Moderator Balakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    5,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rat A Tat View Post
    Looks like Locke and Key Master Edition volume 1 is going out of print. Anyone familiar with IDW's history of keeping these sorts of collections reprinted and in print? I haven't picked this up yet so, just to be safe, I just added it to my current order at DCBS, which was the only place I found it still in stock.
    they are not that great, not sure if they will reprint it when the tv series debuts, I would just go for it now, fantastic series. IF they'd do a reasonably priced absolute type edition I would go for it in a heartbeat (but IDW is not really known for their reasonably priced books).

  12. #8592
    Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    3,580

    Default

    IDW, better get it now. They have a number of TF, TMNT or GB volumes gone and could easily sell more if they went back to press...but they haven't.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

  13. #8593
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rat A Tat View Post
    Looks like Locke and Key Master Edition volume 1 is going out of print. Anyone familiar with IDW's history of keeping these sorts of collections reprinted and in print? I haven't picked this up yet so, just to be safe, I just added it to my current order at DCBS, which was the only place I found it still in stock.
    And I can no longer find Vol 1 on their site. Granted IST search function is not the best, but looks like the ship may have sailed on this edition.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

  14. #8594
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
    Yes. A slipcase library edition comes out in October I think if you prefer that.
    I thought it was Deluxe sized, huh. Also it should be noted that yes a LE comes out in October, but current MSRP on it is $150.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

  15. #8595
    Spectacular Member sho nuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    minnesota
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    And I can no longer find Vol 1 on their site. Granted IST search function is not the best, but looks like the ship may have sailed on this edition.
    It is not available on IST's site but is still available on dcb************. I know that dcbs owns IST so the only thing I can think of is that each site has and manages its own inventory.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •