Page 101 of 865 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 12974

I'd love to get The Metabaron's in oversize but I missed that boat and the prices are just too steep for any book that's just a reprint of previously published material.

The lowest print run I think I've seen for Humanoids for the OHC version of a release is 500 . Legend of the Scarlet Blades was only 500 published 9 months ago and is still available cheaply.

Those reprints of The Incal and Before the Incal are already available to preorder from TFAW at $36 each for a September 24 release. My experience with TFAW is they package well and have reasonable shipping costs (even overseas). They also have "insurance" with each purchase to protect from price drops up to 30 days after purchase. Got half my money back with that once.

Quote Originally Posted by canadianaidan64 View Post
    Thanks for the Very enlightening response, Tarkus. I hope one day they'll reprint the incal and the metabarons in an oversized format for people like me who were late to discover European comics and can't afford the crazy ebay prices (sometimes as much as a dollar per page.)

I wish dark horse would buy the rights to publish jodorowsky and moebius' stuff. We'd get library edition quality collections for $35 each and they'd remain in print forever....
    dh doesn't keep all their books in print either. Umbrealla Academy slipcase editions, Martha Washington slipcase edition and I'm sure there's loads more.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    dh doesn't keep all their books in print either. Umbrealla Academy slipcase editions, Martha Washington slipcase edition and I'm sure there's loads more.
    That's one I'd really like.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Yeah, but those were limited editions. Like the Killjoys hc
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Amazing Member Black Iron Tarkus's Avatar

Oh man, the slipcased editions of Metabarons and Martha Washington are 2 of my holy grails.

Quote Originally Posted by maeda View Post
    Regular deluxe Incal at $380? wtf that's just insane
    Especially since, if you look around a bit, you can find a older Graphitti Designs edition for way less than that. And those are both larger (though not as big as the slipcased edition) and signed by Moebius. Amazon marketplace prices lost any connection with reality a long time ago

The world needs bad men RedNave's Avatar

I found the over sized slipcase edition of Metabarons on eBay for £40 6 months ago, so it isn't impossible to find it cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by aaltomuoto View Post
    Especially since, if you look around a bit, you can find a older Graphitti Designs edition for way less than that. And those are both larger (though not as big as the slipcased edition) and signed by Moebius. Amazon marketplace prices lost any connection with reality a long time ago
    On my Gir wishlist, somewhere in the middle
    atm i'm scraping Corbens Den from all over to be able to finish the story, adventure!

I know it's unlikely, but does anyone here own these editions of the Sin City trades from 2004?

Attachment 5909
    Attachment 5910
    Attachment 5911

If so, how are they, quality-wise? I REALLY like the covers and they are pretty affordable through the Amazon Marketplace. Should I get these? I don't really want to take the plunge with that Big Damn Sin City book, mostly because I want something a little more comfortable to read.
    Last edited by Curt Baboon; 07-13-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maeda View Post
    On my Gir wishlist, somewhere in the middle
    atm i'm scraping Corbens Den from all over to be able to finish the story, adventure!
    That's a though one. I'm only missing DenZ myself (which was published in Penthouse Comix if I'm not mistaken), but I have them in (really nice) Dutch editions not the US ones which are a lot harder to come by. Some extra Corben collections like that "Creepy presents..." volume for all his underground/ self published work would be very welcome indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Baboon View Post
    I know it's unlikely, but does anyone here own these editions of the Sin City trades from 2004?

Attachment 5909
    Attachment 5910
    Attachment 5911

If so, how are they, quality-wise? I REALLY like the covers and they are pretty affordable through the Amazon Marketplace. Should I get these? I don't really want to take the plunge with that Big Damn Sin City book, mostly because I want something a little more comfortable to read.
    I think those are actually the original trades from the 90s, so disregard that thing about them being published in 2004.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kalitarix View Post
    Some new HCs from Dark horse showed up on amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Buffy-Season-N...k+horse+comics
    Finally. I was just getting ready to pull the trigger on the trades.
    trying to be nicer

Quote Originally Posted by Kalitarix View Post
    Some new HCs from Dark horse showed up on amazon.com:
    http://www.amazon.com/Archies-Pal-Ju...k+horse+comics
    Darn! I was hoping for some nice early era Betty & Veronica Archives next.

Incredible Member

I've been looking up the deluxe version of Final Incal at places like Bookdespository, and it is showing as preorder, with a release date of July 17th 2014. Is there a second run happening?