Page 105 of 865 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Funny how we read the same stuff... just posted this the discover eurocomics thread. Too bad it's paperback, but at least in original format/size.
    Bah, didn't see they were only tpb. When I saw European sized format, I just assumed HC. I will still be picking these up, as I loved the ballad of the salt sea.
    formerly 'weeks'

Quote Originally Posted by Kalitarix View Post
    Sadly, there are some errors in the solicits, so for Casanova we don't have some important info like publication date, page count, price. And this is Image, so I can't figure out the size of the book: it will be "ultra-deluxe oversized edition", "At long last, all the covers, all the content, all the comics, between two gorgeous covers".
    The info is correct on the Image website: http://imagecomics.com/content/view/...-october-20141

OCTOBER 15 / 168 PAGES / FC / M / $29.99

So on my birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Bah, didn't see they were only tpb. When I saw European sized format, I just assumed HC. I will still be picking these up, as I loved the ballad of the salt sea.
    I know right. Quite a missed opportunity. And with a 30$ price tag and in b&w I'd expected a hardcover.

I've read about half the stories in Dutch and all have been very good to awesome! And the 6 stories collected here in Under the Sign of Capricorn are in the awesome category!!

Fantastic Member

The info is correct on the Image website: http://imagecomics.com/content/view/...-october-20141

So on my birthday!
    So, with that price tag I'm guessing 11'' in height.

Yes more Morning Glories! What's up with the price tag though, much more expensive than the previous two.

So on my birthday!
    Woah. So what's included in this book vs. the original tp, other than more covers?

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_InFerno View Post
    Yes more Morning Glories! What's up with the price tag though, much more expensive than the previous two.
    That's how Image rolls, no? I've noticed Image and Vertigo like to price the first trade or two at $9.95 US and then jump to $14.95. Love that 50% mark up.

Amazing Member Black Iron Tarkus's Avatar

IDW have finally confirmed the slipcase for the Alex Toth: Genius trilogy:

http://shop.idwpublishing.com/life-a...d-edition.html

$20 plus shipping to the UK (and brokerage!), for an empty box... no thanks! It would probably end up costing more than I paid for all three books!

(They're also releasing the set of all three books in a different slipcase, probably at $150)

Still waiting on my Final Incal from Amazon...this is getting annoying

Spectacular Member Commissioner Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    If you're In the US, CGN still has copies. They're charging cover price, but that's better than what they're going for on eBay. I had a "preorder" through Amazon as well, but it looks like that's not happening and I'll gladly pay cover price instead of what third parties want for it.
    Last edited by Commissioner Gordon; 07-15-2014 at 05:48 PM.

Incredible Member

I had looked at CGN and I tried to order Final Incal, but they wanted $94 shipping. No joke. I'm in Canada, and even then it shouldn't cost anywhere near that much.

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
    I had looked at CGN and I tried to order Final Incal, but they wanted $94 shipping. No joke. I'm in Canada, and even then it shouldn't cost anywhere near that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Commissioner Gordon View Post
    If you're In the US, CGN still has copies. They're charging cover price, but that's better than what they're going for on eBay. I had a "preorder" through Amazon as well, but it looks like that's not happening and I'll gladly pay cover price instead of what third parties want for it.
    Probably cheaper importing through amazon.co.uk then. They still have plenty of copies in stock. Or BD.

Apparently Corto will also be released in 6 hardcovers....

http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...7#awesomeshare

"The series will also be released in a matched set of six original art-sized limited edition hardcovers, each containing the equivalent of two of the trade paperbacks."

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    That's how Image rolls, no? I've noticed Image and Vertigo like to price the first trade or two at $9.95 US and then jump to $14.95. Love that 50% mark up.
    I guess so. First two were $40 each, for 370 pages and 480 pages respectively. The 3rd volume is $50 for 440 pages. Guess they want to get on the higher priced OHC bandwagon that Marvel are riding.

Apparently Corto will also be released in 6 hardcovers....

http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...7#awesomeshare

"The series will also be released in a matched set of six original art-sized limited edition hardcovers, each containing the equivalent of two of the trade paperbacks."
    I already have the entire series in colour but these will be hard to resist.