Page 111 of 865 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 12974
    Amazing Member Black Iron Tarkus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedNave View Post
    No Moebius, just Ladronn's work, just lovely super super-sized Ladronn's art!
    Nice. That version still isn't even on Humanoids' website, and Amazon, BD etc all have a release date of Nov 20th! Where did you order it from?

Here's my haul for the week:

Had to turn RoboCop vs. Terminator on its side to squeeze it in! Incal vols. 3 & 5 should be dispatching soon, so I'll just be waiting for vol.1. It's not sold out at distro level yet, so fingers crossed it won't be long. £25.82 each at SpeedyHen

The world needs bad men RedNave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Iron Tarkus View Post
    Nice. That version still isn't even on Humanoids' website, and Amazon, BD etc all have a release date of Nov 20th! Where did you order it from?
    Amazon UK, got an e-mail this week saying the release date had been brought forward, came home last night to find the shipping e-mail, arrived this morning.

Amazon UK, got an e-mail this week saying the release date had been brought forward, came home last night to find the shipping e-mail, arrived this morning.
    That's really strange... I'm just going to pretend that your copy has arrived from a parallel universe.

Spectacular Member Commissioner Gordon's Avatar

That's really strange... I'm just going to pretend that your copy has arrived from a parallel universe.
    No kidding, it's odd that book is ready to ship when the other versions just came out two months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Commissioner Gordon View Post
    No kidding, it's odd that book is ready to ship when the other versions just came out two months ago.
    It's even odder; the other versions only came out two weeks ago in the UK!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    One day Humanoids will release a cheap and affordable edition of The Incal. In the meantime, I'm going to dream about it while I read how happy you are with the Deluxe editions.
    Am I the only person on this message board with zero interest in these Incal books?.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Yeah, use the email BIT sent you. They were always very prompt and courteous when I emailed then. They even organised a courier to pick up my Wednesday Comics and sent me a replacement. With a cheaper book such as Daredevil Dark Njghts TPB, I sent it back myself and they refunded me the postage costs.
    My copy of Batman Murderer from Hen just arrived Murdered, such a shame seeing as it's a really nice edition, I wish all trades were this nice, really great size and more important to me it's not all nasty and wavy like maybe 1 in 4 trades are. I think everywhere should have the corrected edition by now.

It says for any damaged books to send pics of the damage, pics of the box, pics of the invoice even. I'm not doing any of that nonsense, it has a returns sticker inside so I'll use that and send it straight back in the envelope it came in. When I get my replacement I'll email them for the postage.
    Last edited by Cloysterpete; 07-19-2014 at 07:26 AM.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    Am I the only person on this message board with zero interest in these Incal books?.

My copy of Batman Murderer from Hen just arrived Murdered, such a shame seeing as it's a really nice edition, I wish all trades were this nice, really great size and more important to me it's not all nasty and wavy like maybe 1 in 4 trades are. I think everywhere should have the corrected edition by now.

It says for any damaged books to send pics of the damage, pics of the box, pics of the invoice even. I'm not doing any of that nonsense, it has a returns sticker inside so I'll use that and send it straight back in the envelope it came in. When I get my replacement I'll email them for the postage.
    I sent them 2 pics of the book at their request. They also wanted pics of the postage costs Take a pic or two of the postage costs, email them and they should refund you pretty swiftly.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    Heh, no...I'm not real interested in them either. I was going to suggest the name of this thread be changed to "Humanoids, Incal, Jodorowsky & Moebius Books"

The world needs bad men RedNave's Avatar

I am in Scotland, and we are a law onto ourselves.

I am in Scotland, and we are a law onto ourselves.
    Way off topic, but having started True Detective, your avatar now makes sense to me!

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Way off topic, but having started True Detective, your avatar now makes sense to me!
    I always read RedNave's comments with McConaughey's voice in my head. (I hope there is somebody who reads my lines with the 80's Cyberleader voice )

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by momaw View Post
    Nice. Bookdepository screwed me on my Final Incal. After sending me a shipping notice 9 days ago they have now cancelled my order as the stock never showed up. Here's an idea, don't send the shipping notice until it like ships. Had to spend a few dollars more and get it from amazon UK.
    That sucks. The order I put in says it is "awaiting publication." They already charged me. So I emailed them to see what's up.

Incredible Member

Latest:

What are you guys' opinions on the two Snowpiercer HCs? Are they true to the current film? Worth reading? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
    Latest:

Can you please let me know your opinion of the Cyber Force HC?