Page 120 of 865 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220620 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 12974
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Mignola Hellboy AE $89 plus shipping from BD via Amazon.com Marketplace (this one can also be shipped overseas!):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...&condition=new
    Wow, thanks! Bought it.

All-New Member

Mignola Hellboy AE $89 plus shipping from BD via Amazon.com Marketplace (this one can also be shipped overseas!):

How can i order this one? Cause i always just put it into card and that's is it.

Quote Originally Posted by AshBeast View Post
    How can i order this one? Cause i always just put it into card and that's is it.
    add to card -> proceed to checkout -> ship to this adress -> continue -> continue -> place your order

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    add to card -> proceed to checkout -> ship to this adress -> continue -> continue -> place your order
    Yeah, thank u. Just thought it's not in stock or not shipping in my country or something.

Quote Originally Posted by AshBeast View Post
    Yeah, thank u. Just thought it's not in stock or not shipping in my country or something.
    If it's not in stock it doesn't appear on the marketplace. You can check the shipping after you've put it to your cart. Go to Edit your cart instead of Proceed to checkout, and check Estimate your shipping and tax on the right side. It will tell you if it can't be shipped to your country.

All-New Member

Thanx again, help a lot.

Nice find LJ. Too bad I'm too late, since all copies are gone. Well, maybe I'm just glad. July is getting quite expensive.

This got in today. Was lucky enough to still find a copy. Bought it from Midtown Comics... and they still have copies in stock! http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/d...assic+_1164176

Apparently they also give a discount on the first order you place through their iOS app. International shipping is quite expensive, but they pack quite well.

Last edited by MartinNL; 07-28-2014 at 10:18 AM.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by No_Problem View Post
    I would recommend you to get the Death Note black editions instead of the box set.
    Each book is 2 volumes of the smaller ones, and in a bigger format
    Plus (that might not be true anymore) I got the complete set cheaper than buying the box set.
    Yeah, I noticed those. I'm going for the cheapest route and I can get the boxset for €55 and the Black Editions will be at least €65 together (without vol 13). However, I saw all 6 Black Editions on Marktplaats (Dutch Ebay ) and I offered €45 incl shipping so if that goes through I'm going for the Black Editions. Otherwise I think I'm buying the box set. Any thought on the story itself?
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Yeah, I noticed those. I'm going for the cheapest route and I can get the boxset for €55 and the Black Editions will be at least €65 together (without vol 13). However, I saw all 6 Black Editions on Marktplaats (Dutch Ebay ) and I offered €45 incl shipping so if that goes through I'm going for the Black Editions. Otherwise I think I'm buying the box set. Any thought on the story itself?
    It's one of my favourite manga, haven't read anything quote like it since to be honest. The first 7 volumes will have you on the edge of your seat. It's a great cat and mouse thriller, and everyone is split on who they love more Light or L. After volume 7 does get a bit convoluted, but has a great ending in my opinion. Either the complete or black editions are worth it. Also handy is volume 13, how to read Death Note, it's like a bonus feature with interviews etc. the art is clean and beautiful, and the story complements nicely.

Amazing Member Black Iron Tarkus's Avatar

Dang, missed it! Currently praying to the Ogdru Jahad that more cheap* copies pop up somewhere!

*well, relatively speaking!

I finally got the money I needed and asked the owner of my local comic shop to order a copy of The Incal. Can't wait, though I'll have to decide whether I start with it or the Devil Dinosaur collection I bought in Bookdepository!

Johnny did a new review the other day on the blog for Noah van Sciver's Youth Is Wasted. Also explains a little of why he's been absent here for some time, I guess.

http://the9thblog.blogspot.com/2014/...an-sciver.html

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Nice find LJ. Too bad I'm too late, since all copies are gone. Well, maybe I'm just glad. July is getting quite expensive.

This got in today. Was lucky enough to still find a copy. Bought it from Midtown Comics... and they still have copies in stock! http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/d...assic+_1164176

Apparently they also give a discount on the first order you place through their iOS app. International shipping is quite expensive, but they pack quite well.
    I checked out their website when you initially posted about this but they don't ship to Australia (not in their drop down list)

Edit: Seems they have added Aust. Now to see how much this shipping is.

Amazing Member Black Iron Tarkus's Avatar

The Blueberry books were a blind bid on eBay, and I couldn't be happier with them! They're the Titan UK prints of the 1989-1990 Epic editions.

Fantastic Member The_Dark_Knight's Avatar

I don't stray from the Marvel and DC threads too often, but I had a couple of questions to post to you fine gents (and any ladies reading).

1) Anyone know what's up with IST not having LoEG Century HC? Anyone have any reason to believe Century may receive an "Absolute" type release to match the prior 3 volumes?

2) What's up with the Complete Invincible Library editions not being continued beyond volume 3? Anyone know if there are plans to continue this line?

Thanks to one and all.