Page 121 of 865 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221621 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by Black Iron Tarkus View Post

The Blueberry books were a blind bid on eBay, and I couldn't be happier with them! They're the Titan UK prints of the 1989-1990 Epic editions.
    Good find! Those 5 books collect what is pretty much the high point of the Blueberry series, both Chalier & Giraud were at the top of their game. The two stories that preceded this cycle (Lost Dutchman's mine & Ghost with the Golden bullets) are great as well, I think Epic published those under the Marshall Blueberry title.

BTW. the epilogue to the storyline in Epic's Blueberry 1-5, Arizona Love, can be found in Dark Horse's CHEVAL NOIR #46-50. Well worth looking into.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Dark_Knight View Post
    I don't stray from the Marvel and DC threads too often, but I had a couple of questions to post to you fine gents (and any ladies reading).

1) Anyone know what's up with IST not having LoEG Century HC? Anyone have any reason to believe Century may receive an "Absolute" type release to match the prior 3 volumes?

2) What's up with the Complete Invincible Library editions not being continued beyond volume 3? Anyone know if there are plans to continue this line?

Thanks to one and all.
    1.) As a european I don't use IST but my copy is on it's way from bookdepository. But there are 2 editions, one from Knockabaut and one from Top Shelf. The later should have came out this week but it's unavailable on bookdepository so maybe there is some delay (the Knockabout version came out last week but I think that's for the european market and the Top Shelf version is for the US).
    Black Dossier was published by DC IIRC but I don't think Century is published by them so I don't think it will get the absolute treatment.

2.) So far there is no sign that they will continue the Lubrary editions but maybe they just don't have enough issues yet.

Fantastic Member

I don't stray from the Marvel and DC threads too often, but I had a couple of questions to post to you fine gents (and any ladies reading).

1) Anyone know what's up with IST not having LoEG Century HC? Anyone have any reason to believe Century may receive an "Absolute" type release to match the prior 3 volumes?

2) What's up with the Complete Invincible Library editions not being continued beyond volume 3? Anyone know if there are plans to continue this line?

Thanks to one and all.
    1) Nope. All LoEG absolutes has been released by DC, but now it's another publisher. By the way, does anybody knows if LoEG Century HC oversized or not?

2) As I heard (someone wrote here), sales of the previous Invincible library editions were not so impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland1580 View Post
    1)By the way, does anybody knows if LoEG Century HC oversized or not?
    According to pud333 who posted pictures about it 4-5 pages back, it's a very nice standard hc.

Amazing Member Black Iron Tarkus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aaltomuoto View Post
    Good find! Those 5 books collect what is pretty much the high point of the Blueberry series, both Chalier & Giraud were at the top of their game. The two stories that preceded this cycle (Lost Dutchman's mine & Ghost with the Golden bullets) are great as well, I think Epic published those under the Marshall Blueberry title.

BTW. the epilogue to the storyline in Epic's Blueberry 1-5, Arizona Love, can be found in Dark Horse's CHEVAL NOIR #46-50. Well worth looking into.
    Thanks, I got a great deal on them! Thanks for the info on the other titles in the series - I'm definitely going to track them down. The Graphitti Designs HCs are always tempting, but a big investment. It's criminal that there have been no English-language Blueberry books published since 1993!

Oops, double post!

Thanks to one and all.
    I ordered my copy from IST.

http://www.instocktrades.com/TP/Top-...(MR)/MAY141615

Quote Originally Posted by Roland1580 View Post
    1) Nope. All LoEG absolutes has been released by DC, but now it's another publisher. By the way, does anybody knows if LoEG Century HC oversized or not?
    Nope it's regular sized. There's also a link on the first page to the book for some photo's elsewhere in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Iron Tarkus View Post
    Thanks, I got a great deal on them! Thanks for the info on the other titles in the series - I'm definitely going to track them down. The Graphitti Designs HCs are always tempting, but a big investment. It's criminal that there have been no English-language Blueberry books published since 1993!
    The Graphitti books are well worth the investment IMO, although it depends on where you live (the shipping to the Netherlands was very expensive).
    The books you bought have been collected in the Graphitti HC's number 4 & 5. HC's number 8 & 9 collect the earlier Blueberry storylines. #8 Collects the entire "Iron Horse" storyline and #9 collects the aforementioned "Lost Dutchman's Mine" / "Ghost with the Golden Bullets" storyline together with Jim Cutlass (from Epic Moebius #8).

Oh and enjoy reading Blueberry for the first time

Amazing Member

If anyone was waiting for that elusive hardcover version of Preacher volume 4 ... It is back in print now !!! Amazon marketplace has a lot of sellers offering it at very good prices.

Quote Originally Posted by aaltomuoto View Post
    The Graphitti books are well worth the investment IMO, although it depends on where you live (the shipping to the Netherlands was very expensive).
    The books you bought have been collected in the Graphitti HC's number 4 & 5. HC's number 8 & 9 collect the earlier Blueberry storylines. #8 Collects the entire "Iron Horse" storyline and #9 collects the aforementioned "Lost Dutchman's Mine" / "Ghost with the Golden Bullets" storyline together with Jim Cutlass (from Epic Moebius #8).

Oh and enjoy reading Blueberry for the first time
    I've just checked on the website and they quote $56.00 for shipping all six books to the UK. Even with the strong £, that's a lot of money on shipping! I've had an expensive few weeks, so I think I'd better cool off a while.

I've only had time to read a few dozen pages so far, but I'm loving it. The atmosphere and attention to detail is fantastic.

On another topic: Anyone else still waiting for BD to dispatch their Steranko Nick Fury Artist's Edition order?

Just finished Harbinger Wars. I love what Valiant is doing, even if it can be a but dark. I've loved everything deluxe I've read from them except for Harbinger, which is odd since I enjoyed Bloodshot and harbinger Wars. They've got me aching to know what comes next and I hope that not only do we get vol 2's and onward of the currently released titles but keep getting more of their titles. I'm at least interested to see if their other titles are as great.

Fantastic Member

http://www.cheapgraphicnovels.com/ni...r.htmlan't i cant find Nijigahara Holograph at IST or amazon. Anyone know where to get it in the US?

CGN has it but the cover looks different. Is it a different version than the normal black and yellow cover one?
    Last edited by johnsme; 07-31-2014 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsme View Post
    http://www.cheapgraphicnovels.com/ni...r.htmlan't i cant find Nijigahara Holograph at IST or amazon. Anyone know where to get it in the US?

CGN has it but the cover looks different. Is it a different version than the normal black and yellow cover one?
    It seems to be out of print at the moment but Fantagraphics has a preorder up for a new printing. Maybe the new print will get a different cover? Wouldn't be the first time Fanta would do that.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Planet View Post
    Just finished Harbinger Wars. I love what Valiant is doing, even if it can be a but dark. I've loved everything deluxe I've read from them except for Harbinger, which is odd since I enjoyed Bloodshot and harbinger Wars. They've got me aching to know what comes next and I hope that not only do we get vol 2's and onward of the currently released titles but keep getting more of their titles. I'm at least interested to see if their other titles are as great.
    Me to! Shadowman is up next. I would assume we'll get a Quantum and Woody Deluxe next, or a unity one perhaps? I think it's also a given we'll get Rai in an oversized format. That art!