Page 133 of 865 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233633 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by Commissioner Gordon View Post
    With all the talk of the Naja and Zaya books going on, I did some searching and found that Midtown Comics is having a 30% sale on independent publishers, which includes these books. That makes the price even cheaper than Amazon and since no one else seems to be carrying them, I think it's going to be as cheap as it gets for these books.
    Wish you had written this yesterday. I went and purchased both off of Amazon marketplace.

Just checked Midtown and both books are OOS.
    Last edited by GenericUserName12; 08-15-2014 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Update

Spectacular Member Commissioner Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUserName12 View Post
    Wish you had written this yesterday. I went and purchased both off of Amazon marketplace.

Just checked Midtown and both books are OOS.
    Wow, I must have ordered the only copies they had then.

Spectacular Member

Right when they were announced I pre ordered naja and got it for 18 Canadian, unfortunately zaya is at 32 now and I didnt pick that up yet

Amazing Member Black Iron Tarkus's Avatar

Hell yeah, can't wait for this one:

Spawn of Mars and Other Stories by Wallace Wood (Fantagraphics EC Library)

This is a highly anticipated collection of EC science fiction comics—drawn by Wallace Wood—which revolutionized the genre's visuals.

The science fiction genre owes a debt, especially visually, to EC Comics, and this highly anticipated Wallace Wood collection shows why. It features over two dozen comics stories drawn in Wood's meticulously detailed brushwork (his "lived in" spaceship interiors helped inspire Star Wars' Millennium Falcon). And with titles like “Spawn of Mars,” “The Dark Side of the Moon,” “A Trip to a Star,” “The Invaders,” “The Secret of Saturn’s Ring,” and “The Two-Century Journey,” how can you go wrong? Like every book in the Fantagraphics EC line, Spawn of Mars and Other Stories features essays and notes by EC experts on these superbly crafted, classic comic book masterpieces. Black & white

Anybody got any info when Sixth Gun volume 2 OHC will be out? I tried tweeting Oni and Brian Hurtt with no response.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

I asked Magnetic Press about slip cased editions of Meka and Luminae. They said the page count on Meka was too low to make a slip cased edition worth it, but there will be a slip cased Luminae in the not to distant future.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Black Iron Tarkus View Post
    Fuck yeah! Consider it pre-pre-ordered!

Fantastic Member

oh my goodness I'll have to get that one!

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

Definitely!

Quote Originally Posted by Groo Odyssey View Post
    Anybody got any info when Sixth Gun volume 2 OHC will be out? I tried tweeting Oni and Brian Hurtt with no response.
    Somebody tweeted them 1-2 months ago and (I think) Oni said it will happen.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Groo Odyssey View Post
    Here is that tweet:
    2014-08-16 10.59.32.jpg
    So they basically confirmed it but nothing's sure
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

Almost done with the FB Kurtzman book, EC's house style just delivers and were they blessed with an insane amount of talent? It seems impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by momaw View Post
    I asked Magnetic Press about slip cased editions of Meka and Luminae. They said the page count on Meka was too low to make a slip cased edition worth it, but there will be a slip cased Luminae in the not to distant future.
    Up quicker than I thought, slip cased edition of Luminae is now available for preorder.

Picked up Seconds at B&N today. I think their exclusive cover/dustjacket looks better. Hopefully it won't take me forever to get around to reading it.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Amazing Member

Just finished Daytripper. Cried like a baby. Being a father of a 2-year-old and a second baby on the way made this story very impactful for me. My best read of the year.