Page 136 of 865 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236636 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 12974
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    The first comic from the 5 year contract Phillips and Brubaker signed with Image is coming out tomorrow, The Fade Out #1! I'm perhaps the biggest Brubaker and Phillips fan I met and of course I'm hoping this new comic, and all of those to come, to get nice deluxe hc's to put next to my Incognito, Criminal, Sleeper and Fatale hc's. God I love Phillips and Brubaker
    Fatale isn't part of that deal? Thought it would be since it was Image. Haven't read Fatale, but it's already finished or is finishing with 24. Is there a reason it'll be so short?

And also, what is this "just this tips" Hardcover from Fraction? Is it related to Sex Criminals? Because I didn't think that would be out in OHC for a while judging that they aren't too far into the series lol

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by SXVA View Post
    What's the best route to get the Adventure Time Fionna and Cake Mathematical Edition? Like most new releases i was expecting a 50% off from IST but it's 30 instead. Do you think it's best to get it not or wait and see if drops further.
    CGN has it for 40% off right not. If you have other books you were going to buy also, maybe check at CGN to see if the total would be cheaper after shipping fees.

Incredible Member

Also I believe it was already mentioned a while back about the classic X-O Manowar Omnibus Volume 1, coming from Valiant. It's the only Big thing coming out of their November Solicits that I could find online.

This was the cover image they used by Joe Quesada:

Fantastic Member

The IDW solicitations are out now and the HCs are:

Littlest Pet Shop: Open for Business
    Georgia Ball (w) • Nico Peña, Antonio Campo (a) • Nico Peña (c)
    HC • FC • $9.99 • 72 pages • 6” x 9” •ISBN: 978-1-63140-087-2

Sunglasses After Dark
    Nancy A. Collins (w) • Stan Shaw (a & c)
    HC • FC • $29.99 • 212 pages • ISBN: 978-1-63140-162-6

Jack Kirby Mister Miracle: Artist’s Edition HC
    Jack Kirby (w & a & c)
    HC • BW • $95.00 net discount item • 200 Pages • 12” x 17” • ISBN: 978-1-63140-191-6

The X-Files Season 10, Vol. 3
    Joe Harris (w) • Matthew Dow Smith (a) • Mark McHaley (c)
    HC• FC • $24.99 • 128 pages • ISBN: 978-1-63140-165-7
    • Collects issues #11–15!

Complete Junior and Sunny by Al Feldstein
    Al Feldstein (w & a & c)
    HC • FC • $49.99 • 400 pages • 8.5” x 11” • ISBN: 978-1-63140-152-7

Li'l Abner, Vol. 7
    Al Capp (w & a & c)
    HC • PC • $49.99 • 272 pages • 9.25” x 12” • ISBN: 978-1-63140-156-5

LOAC Essentials, Vol. 6: Baron Bean 1917
    George Herriman (w & a & c)
    HC • B&W • $29.99 • 328 pages • 11.5” x 4.25” • ISBN: 978-1-63140-157-2

Ditko’s Shorts
    Various (w) • Steve Ditko (a & c)
    HC • FC • $24.99 • 112 pages • 8.5” x 11” • ISBN: 978-1-63140-153-4

Howard Nostrand's Nightmares
    Various (w) • Howard Nostrand (a & c)
    HC • FC • $24.99 • 148 pages • 8.5” x 11” • ISBN: 978-1-63140-151-0

Adventures in Oz, Vol. 1
    Eric Shanower (w & a & c)
    HC • FC • $34.99 • 160 pages • 9.5” x 13” • ISBN: 978-1-63140-150-3

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    And also, what is this "just this tips" Hardcover from Fraction? Is it related to Sex Criminals? Because I didn't think that would be out in OHC for a while judging that they aren't too far into the series lol
    Here's the whole solicitation:

JUST THE TIPS HC
    THE TIPS: MATT FRACTION & CHIP ZDARSKY
    THE ART / COVER: CHIP ZDARSKY
    NOVEMBER 26 / 96 PAGES / FC / M / $12.99
    Just in time to come down everybody’s chimneys this holiday season, the creators of SEX CRIMINALS are proud-ish to present JUST THE TIPS: a curated collection of tips, tricks, moves, advice, suggestions, stories, and confessions, how-tos, do’s, don’ts, and do-agains-but-slower-this-times from the unmissable letters column of SEX CRIMINALS, alongside all-new material specially created for this collection only. Finally, a book to teach you how to not be a sex dumby no more. It’s this book.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Fatale isn't part of that deal? Thought it would be since it was Image. Haven't read Fatale, but it's already finished or is finishing with 24. Is there a reason it'll be so short?
    Fatale was before they made the exclusive deal. Its ending because the story is finished.

Fantastic Member

The solicited hardcovers from Valiant and Archaia respectively:

X-O MANOWAR CLASSIC OMNIBUS VOL.1 HC
    Written by BOB LAYTON, JORGE GONZALEZ, JIM SHOOTER, STEVE ENGLEHART, JOHN HARTZ and ROB JOHNSON
    Art by JOE QUESADA, BOB LAYTON, BARRY WINDSOR-SMITH, SAL VELLUTO, MIKE MANLEY, STEVE DITKO, MARK MORETTI, MICHAEL LEEKE, HOWARD SIMPSON, BART SEARS, JOSE DELBO, JIM CALAFIORE, PARIS KAROUNOS, and RIK LEVINS
    Cover by JOE QUESADA
    Collecting X-O MANOWAR (1992) #0–30, ARMORINES #0, X-O DATABASE #1, as well as material from SECRETS OF THE VALIANT UNIVERSE #1.
    $99.99 | 800 pgs. | T+ | On sale NOVEMBER 26
    HARDCOVER OMNIBUS | ISBN: 9781939346308

MOUSE GUARD: BALDWIN THE BRAVE AND OTHER TALES HC
    Retail Price: $14.99
    Author: David Petersen
    Artist: David Petersen
    Cover Artist: David Petersen

Also, two new HCs from Dark Horse showed up on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/EC-Archives-Sh...k+horse+comics

http://www.amazon.com/Concrete-Park-...k+horse+comics

Just received a BIG package (and two smaller ones)
    Got both Sin City Library's for cover, which is a good deal as far as I'm concerned since they're still shrinkwrapped. Looking forward to re-reading these stories, it's been ages since I last read them.
    The Chaland books are largely the same content as the super-oversized "Young Albert" Humanoids published a few years ago only this edition has some extra's that were not included in that version.

my latest arrivals:

sanctum was interesting, really liked the art and some of the situations. i think i will need to reread to appreciate more.

deadly class was cool, i will continue getting the trades. remender is becoming one of my favorites.

really looking forward to diving into guns of shadow valley, that and cannon just arrived today. wachter's art has impressed me in the past and the quick flip through looks like he won't disappoint here.

and aaltomuoto, you are always getting the coolest looking books. and i need to snag that trail of the unicorn, i've loved the previous volumes.
    formerly 'weeks'

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    my latest arrivals:

sanctum was interesting, really liked the art and some of the situations. i think i will need to reread to appreciate more.

deadly class was cool, i will continue getting the trades. remender is becoming one of my favorites.

really looking forward to diving into guns of shadow valley, that and cannon just arrived today. wachter's art has impressed me in the past and the quick flip through looks like he won't disappoint here.

and aaltomuoto, you are always getting the coolest looking books. and i need to snag that trail of the unicorn, i've loved the previous volumes.

Can you post some more pictures of Fury MAX? How do you like the build quality of book itself?
    I'm on the verge of buying it but it just costs to much right now.

Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kalitarix View Post
    Some pretty big hits in the hardcover department from the Image solicitations. I mean... WOW, what a month! Here we go

CASANOVA, VOL. 2: GULA - THE COMPLETE EDITION HC
    STORY: MATT FRACTION
    ART / COVER: FÁBIO MOON
    NOVEMBER 12 / 168 PAGES / FC / M / $29.99
    Collects CASANOVA: GULA #1-4
    Did I somehow miss out on Casanova Vol I OHC?!? If so is it still in print?

Also very excited by the announcement of a Lazarus Deluxe!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier76 View Post
    Did I somehow miss out on Casanova Vol I OHC?!? If so is it still in print?

Also very excited by the announcement of a Lazarus Deluxe!!!
    The first volume is out in November I believe. Or October.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsme View Post
    The first volume is out in November I believe. Or October.
    CASANOVA, VOL. 1: LUXURIA - THE COMPLETE EDITION HC
    story: MATT FRACTION
    art / cover: GABRIEL BÁ
    OCTOBER 15 / 168 PAGES / FC / M / $29.99
    Collects CASANOVA #1-4

Spectacular Member

I just learned about the upcoming complete HC edition of Little Nemo. Seems like I've heard good things about Taschen books, right? I've got it pre-ordered for $140 after tax at Amazon, but I'm worried about their shipping on such a large book. CGN has it listed at $150 plus shipping. Anywhere else people are planning to purchase this book? Please advise. Thx.

P.S. I don't usually follow this thread; sorry if this has been discussed.

Great purchases James and Aaltomuoto. Those Sin City LEs are a great find! Curious to see what the Guns of Shadow Valley is going to be like. I have it pre-ordered too, so will probably get it next week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by invisiblegardener View Post
    I just learned about the upcoming complete HC edition of Little Nemo. Seems like I've heard good things about Taschen books, right? I've got it pre-ordered for $140 after tax at Amazon, but I'm worried about their shipping on such a large book. CGN has it listed at $150 plus shipping. Anywhere else people are planning to purchase this book? Please advise. Thx.

P.S. I don't usually follow this thread; sorry if this has been discussed.
    I plan on purchasing it, but will wait a little longer till I see a decent price drop on amazon.de or amazon.co.uk. EUR 150 is a little too much right now, but the book will probably look stunning given that it is produced by Taschen. Apparently it's going to be two books, which will hopefully be packed together in a slipcase. You might want to wait till it is actually released. In the week of release you should be able to get the book from instocktrades.com with a massive discount and very well packed. You can check the Taschen we site to get a sneak peak of the book http://www.taschen.com/pages/en/cata...ittle_nemo.htm