Page 163 of 865 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263663 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by Commissioner Gordon View Post
    What's really weird is that I preordered the slipcased version that came out in May way back in December or January from Amazon and when they never got any stock of it, I never bothered to cancel my order just in case they actually got some. I checked on it a few days ago and it's now switched to this new version that comes out in November. That could end up being a good thing in the end since my preorder is for $70.
    The one thing to keep in mind is this version may not have the After Incal pages like the previous two had.

Quote Originally Posted by Commissioner Gordon View Post
    What's really weird is that I preordered the slipcased version that came out in May way back in December or January from Amazon and when they never got any stock of it, I never bothered to cancel my order just in case they actually got some. I checked on it a few days ago and it's now switched to this new version that comes out in November. That could end up being a good thing in the end since my preorder is for $70.
    I've emailed Humanoids on that Amazon Final Incal due in November (as was suggested here by danmar) to find out what the deal is with it. I think though it is a giant sized one, and without the After the Incal Moebius material though, from what I read here and gleaned other stores. My preorder was around $65. But the thing is, I want the 12" slipcover, which was what I thought I ordered.

I've placed an order for the 12" at a shop, but I can't tell if they actually have it or not. If not I'll have to pay more.

Anyone know of any place that definitely has the one supposedly released in May or June? ISBN 9781594650864.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsville View Post
    Well, I also have received an e-mail saying that it's shipped, so it's looking fairly possible so far. Would certainly make for a nice treat, that's for sure. You'll probably get yours before me, so let me know how it goes.
    Not sure about that as shipping is to France and the fact that I have to cross many fingers as the packet can be hold by customs services for taxing purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobe1969 View Post
    I've emailed Humanoids on that Amazon Final Incal due in November (as was suggested here by danmar) to find out what the deal is with it. I think though it is a giant sized one, and without the After the Incal Moebius material though, from what I read here and gleaned other stores. My preorder was around $65. But the thing is, I want the 12" slipcover, which was what I thought I ordered.

I've placed an order for the 12" at a shop, but I can't tell if they actually have it or not. If not I'll have to pay more.

Anyone know of any place that definitely has the one supposedly released in May or June? ISBN 9781594650864.
    I bought mine from amazon UK which did have stock (after both Amazon US and Book Depository screwed me on preorders). It came in perfect condition. This is the link to the copy from my order page but I notice the product page says "Usually dispatched within 7 to 12 days" so I don't know if that means they need to get it in in which case it probably won't happen or if it's just at a slow, maybe offshore warehouse.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Picked up Magnetic Press's Meka today. It's a shame they didn't do a slipcase version of this to go with the others, but on the plus side it was cheaper. Magnetic Press are putting out some really nice books.

Quote Originally Posted by momaw View Post
    I bought mine from amazon UK which did have stock (after both Amazon US and Book Depository screwed me on preorders). It came in perfect condition. This is the link to the copy from my order page but I notice the product page says "Usually dispatched within 7 to 12 days" so I don't know if that means they need to get it in in which case it probably won't happen or if it's just at a slow, maybe offshore warehouse.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Thanks. Isn't that 7-14 days code for sold out? That said I have had a few miraculous way OOS orders where I got it. Like Angel After the Fall delux from Bookworld.

Thanks. Isn't that 7-14 days code for sold out? That said I have had a few miraculous way OOS orders where I got it. Like Angel After the Fall delux from Bookworld.
    Yeah, I'm not sure. I thought the sold out "code" was 6-8 weeks or something like that. But you could try. They don't charge until it ships so if your other order comes through you can cancel.

Fantastic Member

I've seen Madman Gargantua edition at Amazon so many times and always thought it has the same content as Madman Atomica onnibus. Some time ago I realized my mistake and checked Amazon for the book. Holy sh@t, I don't like these prices.

Spectacular Member Commissioner Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    The one thing to keep in mind is this version may not have the After Incal pages like the previous two had.
    I ended up buying a copy of the Deluxe edition elsewhere, once I figured out that Amazon wasn't going to deliver on it.

The only place I know of that still has it is Cheap Graphic Novels, but it's $150.

Quote Originally Posted by momaw View Post
    Picked up Magnetic Press's Meka today. It's a shame they didn't do a slipcase version of this to go with the others, but on the plus side it was cheaper. Magnetic Press are putting out some really nice books.

Thanks for those lovely pics. I love the design of the Magnetic Press books. I'd love to pick up something like Meka, but the price to page proposition is a tad much for me personally... About $15 for 96 pages of Meka. Btw, how is the story in Meka? Is the story completed in this one book?

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    Thanks for those lovely pics. I love the design of the Magnetic Press books. I'd love to pick up something like Meka, but the price to page proposition is a tad much for me personally... About $15 for 96 pages of Meka. Btw, how is the story in Meka? Is the story completed in this one book?
    Thanks. I haven't read it yet but I believe it's a one and done. I don't mind paying a little more for a quality product. It really doesn't cost much more per page than a marvel floppy so for a beautiful oversize hardcover...

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

I'm trying to understand the Uncanny X-Men titles, can someone help me out?

I've bought Uncanny X-Men Omnibuses 1 and 2. And there's a big gap not collected in omnibuses, and then there's X-Men 1 and 2 Omnibus which collects 244 to 280. Are these latter 2 still Uncanny X-Men or was the run renamed as just X-Men?

I'm trying to avoid buying omnibuses that I will eventually have to sell if they get collected in Uncanny X-Men Omnibuses, does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Royale View Post
    I'm trying to understand the Uncanny X-Men titles, can someone help me out?

I've bought Uncanny X-Men Omnibuses 1 and 2. And there's a big gap not collected in omnibuses, and then there's X-Men 1 and 2 Omnibus which collects 244 to 280. Are these latter 2 still Uncanny X-Men or was the run renamed as just X-Men?

I'm trying to avoid buying omnibuses that I will eventually have to sell if they get collected in Uncanny X-Men Omnibuses, does that make sense?
    This is not the Marvel collected editions thread, so you can ask your question here: http://community.comicbookresources....ected-Editions

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    This is not the Marvel collected editions thread, so you can ask your question here: http://community.comicbookresources....ected-Editions
    Oh sorry. I just saw Omnibus in the title and assumed.