Page 189 of 865 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289689 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post

Any extra's in the Mr. Punch reissue? And is it sewn or glued?
    I already have the original HC edition (which is sewn) but I want to know if I need to update it

Quote Originally Posted by aaltomuoto View Post
    Any extra's in the Mr. Punch reissue? And is it sewn or glued?
    I already have the original HC edition (which is sewn) but I want to know if I need to update it
    It looks glewn at best, so don't buy unless the original HC edition is smaller. The paper quality is nice.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Just got back from F.a.c.t.s 2014 (comic con in Belgium)! It was the first time I went to such a big con, it was pretty awesome. Got myself not as much comics as I thought I would but I do got quite some nice things. Got myself a canvas with art by Ross, a Iron Man t-shirt and some comics.
    20141018_204009.jpg
    I got the 2 Daredevil by Bendis Ultimate collections from Chris from Cheap-comics.com for €28 ($35), the Pretty Deadly tpb for €5 from a private seller and the singles from another private guy. I usually bring home some hc's from those cons but didn't find any good deals, so I bought some singles I wanted for a while for a small price (First 6 issues of Hawkworld by Ostrander and the Hood Max mini in singles). Did anyone else go/plans to go?
    Btw, Lou Ferrigno was also there, he still looks like the Hulk
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Ok, just came back from Gosh Comics. Place is awesome, it feels like 'Shut up and take ALL my money'. I've never been in proper comic store before so it was an experience for me. Unfortunately they are not cheap, I've seen Invincible Omnibus for 95 quid ( it's 50-60 on Amazon), Barbarella - this book is huge, didn't expect that - for 50 ( was 30 last time I checked on Amazon - but if you lucky you can get something cheap. I've seen second volume of Powers OHC for 12 quid and Ballards Stripes collection in HC for fiver. Didn't buy them....I just have to stop buying things, my budget looks like one big black hole, and it's not funny at all. Addicted I'm.

Anyway, Yeowell looked like nice guy, had a small conversation with him, he will be signing Phase Two in December at Forbidden Planet store. We were given small bookplates - limited to 200 - but I didn't get poster which was all my fault: I didn't stand in queue like I supposed to on time and instead I was going thru their stock. Missed last one by two guys before me.Oh well...

I'm waiting for few more things to arrive and I'll post pictures for this month haul, but right now it's all Zenith.
    [/URL]
    Sounds like a cool event and a cool shop, although it's your typical UK shop. Good stuff but high prices (can't imagine who is paying the cover prices but in pounds, because usually what is, say, $10 in the US that's £10 in the UK). But sometimes you can find some oop books or second hand books for nice prices.
    And did you mean Invisibles omnibus?

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Sounds like a cool event and a cool shop, although it's your typical UK shop. Good stuff but high prices (can't imagine who is paying the cover prices but in pounds, because usually what is, say, $10 in the US that's £10 in the UK). But sometimes you can find some oop books or second hand books for nice prices.
    And did you mean Invisibles omnibus?

Nope, Invincible from Kirkman, it contains two HC's.

There were maybe 20 guys in queue - yeah, sausage party, ladies don't collect comics - in total. I guess it's gonna be much more for Snyder, his a star now.

And those are not even cover prices, they label their stock so they vary.

Hello from the gutter Mad Hatter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Nope, Invincible from Kirkman, it contains two HC's.
    I think you meant Invincible Library.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    I think you meant Invincible Library.
    Oh, is it Library? Sorry, always thought they are Omnibuses.

About the Echo hardcover.

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    These may be the last of those hardcover editions. Maybe some type of deal Terry Moore came up with to sell off the last of this stock.
    I'm pretty sure that's it. Mine came straight from Abstract Studios when it first got released back in August 2011, so when I saw you guys talking about it as an upcoming release I was like "Huh?".

I hope this won't put a damper on any plans to release a 'Rachel Rising' hardcover.

Fantastic Member

I dont know if someone posted this and I missed it, but Titan Comics are releasing hardcover collections of the Elric comics illustrated by P. Craig Russell. Im psyched! Guess there was a lot of interest in the recent release that they decided to capitalize on. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/178276...ref=mp_s_a_1_5

Anyone here read Alice's Castle in the Stars and know if there is any plan for that to come out in english? I can't find anything on it which tells me "no" but maybe I missed something. I'm on an Alice kick but it's pretty short lived since I think there are only 2 of his books in English with a third coming out next week.

And do we know if Vol 3 is still coming out with the previous publisher gone?
    Last edited by Captain Planet; 10-18-2014 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooCat View Post
    About the Echo hardcover.

I'm pretty sure that's it. Mine came straight from Abstract Studios when it first got released back in August 2011, so when I saw you guys talking about it as an upcoming release I was like "Huh?".

I hope this won't put a damper on any plans to release a 'Rachel Rising' hardcover.
    I would imagine Terry Moore would do a Hardcover release eventually. He has total control of his books so I doubt he wouldn't do, at the minimum, a limited print run. I don't know much about Rachel Rising. Isn't it still pretty new?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    I would imagine Terry Moore would do a Hardcover release eventually. He has total control of his books so I doubt he wouldn't do, at the minimum, a limited print run. I don't know much about Rachel Rising. Isn't it still pretty new?
    Rachel Rising is currently on issue #28, so it isn't quite new, but it's all relative. I hope he releases a hardcover, but I've been buying all the issues to support it so if he doesnt I'll just get those bound. I think this is his best work so far.

Incredible Member

This date in the listing must be incorrect right..? Because I've never seen it listed until today..

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/1939346...HH3K9FWBNMER5E

It says February 2014, but it must be 2015 yeah??

Hello from the gutter Mad Hatter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnsme View Post
    Rachel Rising is currently on issue #28, so it isn't quite new, but it's all relative. I hope he releases a hardcover, but I've been buying all the issues to support it so if he doesnt I'll just get those bound. I think this is his best work so far.
    I agree, Rachel Rising is incredibly good. Hoping for a hardcover as well.