Page 203 of 865 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303703 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 12974

Is Superman For Tomorrow Absolute worth picking up? Costs only 25 euros on cheap-comics, I love Jim Lee art but know nothing about the story.

I bought it and like it.
    But a lot of people hate on the story... but then again, even as an art book it's worth it for me.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roland1580 View Post
    Yep, you're right. But it's a very high-quality book anyway
    Yeah, it looks very nice. If I had the money I'd get it
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

For Saga fan, Forbidden Planet will published a (probably limited) signed mini print edition of the Deluxe Vol 1 (with an additional cost of 12£):

https://forbiddenplanet.com/131391-s...ct-description
    Last edited by vark; 11-06-2014 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vark View Post
    For Saga fan, Forbidden Planet will published a (probably limited) signed mini print edition of the Deluxe Vol 1 (with an additional cost of 10£):

https://forbiddenplanet.com/131391-s...ct-description
    Seen it today, not worth the price, at least for me.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Seen it today, not worth the price, at least for me.
    It is kind of mental, isn't it? Most of the time they only add a few extra quid for an additional signed print, or sometimes it's the exact same price as the book itself, but twelve quid's a bit much, I think.

Fantastic Member

Amazon has back-orders for Strangers in Paradise, 47 quid. Good price?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-lis...n=new&sr=&qid=
    well, according to camelcamelcamel, it hasn't been much lower since it was released, not on Amazon US, not on Amazon UK... i bought my copy for 46.38 quid in August.

The world needs bad men RedNave's Avatar

If someones looking, American Vampire vol 2 HC for cheap:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/American-Vam...109286&sr=1-15
    Was waiting for me when I got home today:

Quote Originally Posted by RedNave View Post
    Was waiting for me when I got home today:

From those sellers? I'm glad I've helped.

My Usagi Yojimbo Saga Vol. 1 from BookDepository arrived today. As already mentioned, it's a beautiful book indeed.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

This might seem like an odd request, but could someone take a side on pic of a Buffy Season 8 Library edition and an Absolute Sandman without the slipcase for size comparison?

I'm altering my shelves, and looking into getting absolute sandman. I generally guessed it'd be no bigger than the library editions of buffy, and I don't really want to keep the slipcases on my shelves anyway.

Thanks.

Assuming Buffy is the same height as fear agent or big dam sin city, then they're the exact same height.

Btw I highly recommend abs. Sandman. It's a beautiful set of books. The crown jewel of my collection. Just remember you need all 4 books to complete the series, plus vol V and abs. death if you're a completist. It's a pretty big investment, no shame in chickening out and getting the omnibus
    Last edited by canadianaidan64; 11-06-2014 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by canadianaidan64 View Post
    Assuming Buffy is the same height as fear agent or big dam sin city, then they're the exact same height.

Btw I highly recommend abs. Sandman. It's a beautiful set of books. The crown jewel of my collection. Just remember you need all 4 books to complete the series, plus vol V and abs. death if you're a completist. It's a pretty big investment, no shame in chickening out and getting the omnibus

Totally agree. I have only first one, planning to get more, and Absolute Death, and they look gorgeous on display. Getting all six books will cost around 300 quid, I'm not sure how expensive Death is right now.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by canadianaidan64 View Post

I second this. I just have to get 'Absolute Sandman Vol.5' to complete my set. They are so beautiful..

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Thanks for the comiserations, guys.

While we're on the subject: does anyone of you have experience with the IKEA Liatorp series of shelves? Gonna have to get rid of my Expedits and I'd like to get IKEA shelves since I can always get another exact same one if I need more. Liatorp looks nice but I'm worried about them sagging after a while.
    I myself have the one that replaced the Expedit line and I have to say it's pretty awesome!