Page 212 of 865 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262312712 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 12974
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kalitarix View Post
    Some new HCs showed up on amazon.com:
    VALIANT ENTERTAINMENT:
    http://www.amazon.com/Armor-Hunters-...6170478&sr=1-1
    Yes! Glad to see this is happening like the Harbinger Wars one did.
    My Shadowman Dlx HC arrived last night. XO Manowar Classic 90's Omnibus is for December. Q&W Dlx HC is slated for Jan so it seems there will be a good gap between editions of the Deluxe.
    However, Valiant has announced a Harbingers Masters so that fills the gap sufficiently imo!
    I love how VALIANT is getting their material collected now, about something every 2-3 months.

Still wish we knew when to expect that Eternal Warriors Masters edition that was solicited this time last year and never materialized.
    I also hope that with the Harbingers Masters happening that we get one for Archer & Armstrong as well. Not sure if they'd do an XO one since they're doing the Omni but it'd be nice to have.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Here's a glance at Saga Deluxe v1.

Neatly done hardcover, without dust jacket (which is again, norm for Image hardcovers), sewn binding.
    Bonus materials include making of Saga #4 in it's entirety + couple of sketches from Fiona.
    Sadly there are no cover variants, and original covers themselves are not reproduced in full page format. And that is, only flaw in this Deluxe.
    Price-to-page ratio, this is probably a best buy.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silkcuts View Post

Neatly done hardcover, without dust jacket (which is again, norm for Image hardcovers), sewn binding.
    Bonus materials include making of Saga #4 in it's entirety + couple of sketches from Fiona.
    Sadly there are no cover variants, and original covers themselves are not reproduced in full page format. And that is, only flaw in this Deluxe.
    Thanks dude, I'm definitely gonna get it. Again, Fiona Staples did so much better covers for the series, it's a shame they went with this one instead of so many better ones.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

So I'm in love with the movie Pacific Rim and wanted to ask if anybody has any experience with the Tales from year Zero hc?
    Is the story (stories) good? How is it art wise? How is the build quality? Are there any other jeagers in it than Gipsy Danger?

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Thanks dude, I'm definitely gonna get it. Again, Fiona Staples did so much better covers for the series, it's a shame they went with this one instead of so many better ones.
    I totally forgot Volume 1 was coming out this week... Probably my only must buy this year in new releases. Guess I'll be waiting until next Monday. Maybe a sale will pop up. If not I'll just snap it up.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by silkcuts View Post

Not reproducing the covers in full page format is a true disappointment. That's not usually ever a big deal to me, but the covers were such an awesome part of the series.

Does anyone think this will go OOP fairly quickly?

Am I the only one loving the cover of the Saga HC? The parallel between the breast and the planets, the cute face of the baby... It's an ode to maternity.

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    I totally forgot Volume 1 was coming out this week... Probably my only must buy this year in new releases. Guess I'll be waiting until next Monday. Maybe a sale will pop up. If not I'll just snap it up.
    Not sure what kind of sale you're looking for. IST has it for 50% off, so I went ahead and ordered it, along with Lazarus and Casanova!

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    He's taking over DnD though right?
    Yeah. He's an issue or two into a new series. I'll pick that up when it gets to hardcover.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Am I the only one loving the cover of the Saga HC? The parallel between the breast and the planets, the cute face of the baby... It's an ode to maternity.
    No I think it's great too. I look at it as a **** you and doubling down on the controversy created by idiots over the cover of #1.

And by the way, I'm sure I speak for more than just myself when I say if anyone gets the Zap! box set from Fantagraphics, you better take a butt load of pics to show us here! I'm drooling over the YouTube preview video and wishing I had more money.
    Last edited by johnsme; 11-18-2014 at 06:25 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Yes! Glad to see this is happening like the Harbinger Wars one did.
    My Shadowman Dlx HC arrived last night. XO Manowar Classic 90's Omnibus is for December. Q&W Dlx HC is slated for Jan so it seems there will be a good gap between editions of the Deluxe.
    However, Valiant has announced a Harbingers Masters so that fills the gap sufficiently imo!
    I love how VALIANT is getting their material collected now, about something every 2-3 months.

Still wish we knew when to expect that Eternal Warriors Masters edition that was solicited this time last year and never materialized.
    I also hope that with the Harbingers Masters happening that we get one for Archer & Armstrong as well. Not sure if they'd do an XO one since they're doing the Omni but it'd be nice to have.
    I thought the X-O Manowar Omnibus was because the masters sold well?

Quote Originally Posted by danmar85 View Post
    IST has it for 50% off and is already live!

I'll be picking my copy up this weekend at this signing BKV is doing at a comic shop in SF. I did have to pay full cover price , but he will sign the Saga deluxe and two other books. Now I have to decide what other books for him to sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    My Shadowman Dlx HC arrived last night.
    Could you provide us with some pictures

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUserName12 View Post
    Not sure what kind of sale you're looking for. IST has it for 50% off, so I went ahead and ordered it, along with Lazarus and Casanova!
    The CGN sale they mention that's upcoming. It's probably more then a week away, but waiting a few days won't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by deltasun View Post
    IST has it for 50% off and is already live!
    I know. No rush with there being a week to pick it up.