Page 220 of 865 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270320720 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by krylox View Post
    and this is the whole stuff in all it's spine-al glory...
    Attachment 13607

oh, and i also made two videos about them new papery babies, if you care to watch:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wdIoXmSIj4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGPeC4vXkWA

(my english is limited, so please bear with me...)
    Amazing Stuff......So much quality!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by aaltomuoto View Post
    They're well produced, definitely sewn. As long as they're reprinting stories from the "Golden Age" of Spirou magazine (1955 - 1968, when Yvan Delporte was EIC) I'm on board
    Thank you, that leaves me no choice but to buy them

Question for those of you who had their Usagi Saga Ltd Ed delayed, did you ever end up getting your copy? I got the first volume and thinking about ordering the next volumes but only if I know I will get it. I'd be super annoyed if I'm not guaranteed the next volume and have a hole in my collection.
    Last edited by Groo Odyssey; 11-25-2014 at 06:04 PM.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    Could you take a pic of lazarus' spine? It would be apprecciated
    yes, i won't be able to get to it until tomorrow morning though.
    formerly 'weeks'

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    yes, i won't be able to get to it until tomorrow morning though.
    Thanks! i apprecciate it!

I pre-ordered The Complete Zap Comix a while ago since it's where I found it cheapest, but it's still a hefty price and I think I'm going to cancel.

Furthermore, there are two big factors compounding my dilemma. How's their packaging? Is it as bad as that from Amazon.com? To receive such a stupidly expensive package badly dinged would be nothing short of tragic.

Also, I never paid any taxes buying from Amazon.com, but I seem to remember someone mentioning that wasn't the case for packages from Amazon.ca. Aren't those tax-exempt? Any Euro members here ever ordered from them?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Groo Odyssey View Post
    Question for those of you who had their Usagi Saga Ltd Ed delayed, did you ever end up getting your copy? I got the first volume and thinking about ordering the next volumes but only if I know I will get it. I'd be super annoyed if I'm not guaranteed the next volume and have a hole in my collection.
    I let people know in the Dark Horse topic that Forbidden Planet have shipped my order - though do note that this was still open and not available for purchase - after all, presumably after getting more copies right enough. Can't say if the same's happened elsewhere (Book Depository had also told me they'd get more but I cancelled my order there) but seeing as they were all saying the same thing (i.e. they received less copies than they expected to or were informed of a delay), I wouldn't let your hopes down just yet.

Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    Could you take a pic of lazarus' spine? It would be apprecciated

image.jpg

Posted sideways for some reason but there it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Groo Odyssey View Post
    I never got mine I ordered from chapters.ca. Another guy on the mmw board who ordered after me got one though.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsville View Post
    I let people know in the Dark Horse topic that Forbidden Planet have shipped my order - though do note that this was still open and not available for purchase - after all, presumably after getting more copies right enough. Can't say if the same's happened elsewhere (Book Depository had also told me they'd get more but I cancelled my order there) but seeing as they were all saying the same thing (i.e. they received less copies than they expected to or were informed of a delay), I wouldn't let your hopes down just yet.
    Cool, I went ahead and ordered vols 2 and 3.

Quote Originally Posted by canadianaidan64 View Post
    I never got mine I ordered from chapters.ca. Another guy on the mmw board who ordered after me got one though.
    That's a bummer. I just started reading Vol 1 and it's excellent, it's my introduction to Usagi along with the current Senso mini. Loving it atm, the hardcover is just beautiful. Excellent presentation on nice paper, so glad I picked this up.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

Spectacular Member Commissioner Gordon's Avatar

I was perusing TFAW's nick & dent section on Monday and found a copy of hardcover slipcased edition of The Life and Times of Martha Washington on there. I was pretty surprised to find that since it's OOP, so I placed an order for it on the off chance it was a mistake. I ended up getting a shipping notice yesterday, so I guess I got lucky. I'll know by Friday for sure though, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Commissioner Gordon View Post
    I was perusing TFAW's nick & dent section on Monday and found a copy of hardcover slipcased edition of The Life and Times of Martha Washington on there. I was pretty surprised to find that since it's OOP, so I placed an order for it on the off chance it was a mistake. I ended up getting a shipping notice yesterday, so I guess I got lucky. I'll know by Friday for sure though, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    If it's the Martha Washington that's still in stock in the nick and dent section of TFAW, that's the TPB, not the giant Absolute-sized hardcover. If that's what you were hoping it was, that's unfortunate, but it's still a great deal on one of my all-time favorite comics.

Spectacular Member Commissioner Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kipp View Post
    If it's the Martha Washington that's still in stock in the nick and dent section of TFAW, that's the TPB, not the giant Absolute-sized hardcover. If that's what you were hoping it was, that's unfortunate, but it's still a great deal on one of my all-time favorite comics.
    No, it was this one: http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Life-And...-Dent___469136

It went out of stock right after I ordered it.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Commissioner Gordon View Post
    No, it was this one: http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Life-And...-Dent___469136

It went out of stock right after I ordered it.
    their nick & dent section is full of surprises like this, yeah lucky you

Mighty Member

Does anyone know how many of the Zenith HC's there are going to be? Just got phase one and about to order phase two.