Page 231 of 865 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281331731 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by borntohula View Post
    And for more 2000AD HC love. THIS! Luckily I'm not living in England, or I'd gotten all 80 of them... http://www.judgedreddcollection.com/ But I'll definitely try to get Cursed Earth, Day the law died, Dark Judges, Judge Child, Bloc Mania, Apocalypse War, Chopper, PJ Maybe, Necropolis, Democracy, America, Origins, Tour of duty, Day of Chaos and Dark Justice (if collected.). And while at it, perhaps also OZ, some Anderson stories, Total war, Brothers of the blood ...

Hope they'll be hard to get by, or I'll get skint...
    Finally this thing is cmoing out. Originally it was announced to start in September, I was regularly popping by at WHSmith but they just didn't know what the hell I was talking about (they tried to help and search info in their database but always gave me false delivery dates).

Fantastic Member

I was so damn excited to receive Little Nemo: Dream Another Dream yesterday. Took it out of the box inside a box inside of a box filled with peanuts and was so psyched to look inside I didnt immediately notice, but the front cover and inner pages are bowed really badly. You cant really appreciate how it is from these pictures, but here you go...
    20141211_075510.jpg
    20141211_075539.jpg
    20141211_075728.jpg

Fantastic Member

You REALLY cant appreciate this from pictures, but it also seems to be affecting the binding. It seems as though the back side is kinda higher than the front. Like it is diagonal if you look at it straight down from the top of the book. Like if the book was lay in flat on the ground unopened, you could almost read the title on the side of the spine from straight above it.
    20141211_082358.jpg
    So I need some advice on what I should do. I tweeted the publisher, Locust Moon Comics, with the 3rd picture from my previous post, asking if this is something I should be worried about. Does anyone else own this book and can weigh in? Is this just climate related and I should expect it to go back to normal? Or is this more serious and I should email IST (I purchased it from them) or the publisher? The book is over $100 and was going to be what I considered one of the 'crown jewels' of my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsme View Post
    You REALLY cant appreciate this from pictures, but it also seems to be affecting the binding. It seems as though the back side is kinda higher than the front. Like it is diagonal if you look at it straight down from the top of the book. Like if the book was lay in flat on the ground unopened, you could almost read the title on the side of the spine from straight above it.

So I need some advice on what I should do. I tweeted the publisher, Locust Moon Comics, with the 3rd picture from my previous post, asking if this is something I should be worried about. Does anyone else own this book and can weigh in? Is this just climate related and I should expect it to go back to normal? Or is this more serious and I should email IST (I purchased it from them) or the publisher? The book is over $100 and was going to be what I considered one of the 'crown jewels' of my collection.
    You purchased from IST, so that would be my starting point to inquire. See if they've had more complaints. My comic Nao of Brown used to be like this too, but over time it has settled. Perhaps it's something to do with cold and humidity during transit? Either way... you should be happy with what you've bought, so start with IST I'd say.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Finally this thing is cmoing out. Originally it was announced to start in September, I was regularly popping by at WHSmith but they just didn't know what the hell I was talking about (they tried to help and search info in their database but always gave me false delivery dates).
    Anyone know where the limited ed books could possibly land in north america? Or are these going to be direct from publisher only? I didnt see any ordering details

The world needs bad men RedNave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RIPLynott View Post
    Anyone know where the limited ed books could possibly land in north america? Or are these going to be direct from publisher only? I didnt see any ordering details
    Starts over here on the 21st Jan. SO if its anything like the Star Trek collection, I'd wager it showing up the N.America in the next 6-12 months.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Are there any good collections with Mike Grell art (aside from Warlord and Green Arrow)? I love his art but I rarely come across it.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    You purchased from IST, so that would be my starting point to inquire. See if they've had more complaints. My comic Nao of Brown used to be like this too, but over time it has settled. Perhaps it's something to do with cold and humidity during transit? Either way... you should be happy with what you've bought, so start with IST I'd say.
    Locust Moon responded to my tweet saying I should try putting heavy stuff on it and see if that does anything and if not they'll replace it. As much as I know this is not gonna work im trying it because id rather it works than have to mail this huge book back and wait for a new one.

Bryan Talbot's Grandville Noel is out. Here's a glance at the book.

At the end of the video you can see all 4 installments of this great comic.
    p.s.His Arkwright Integral is out as well. I'm expecting it next week.

New comics this week

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    New comics this week

I'm trying to figure out which edition to pick of Brass Sun.
    I see a rebelion and a AD2000 published editions.
    What is the publisher in yours? Is it color or black and white?

Thanks!

Rebellion is 2000AD. Snd Brass Sun is in colour.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Rebellion is 2000AD. Snd Brass Sun is in colour.
    ah ok, my confusion is because Amazon has 2 versions and even the page count and book dimensions are different:

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/1781..._ya_os_product

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/1781..._ya_os_product

then I should be safe ordering any of them (I hope )

thanks!

Is one HC and one TPB?
    Cant speak german...

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Is one HC and one TPB?
    Cant speak german...
    no, both are hardcover (Gebundene Ausgabe)