Page 310 of 865 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410810 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    New books galore. Bought way too much... They keep on releasing all these excellent books at the same time. Ah well... I finally have a weekend off so I can delve into some of these and my mountain of unread books.

I've read the Ozymandias one, I thought it was pretty good.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
    Thoughts? I'll be purchasing this as I love a good OHC Top Cow Edition and it will fit right in with my four compendiums and the slipcases of first born/broken trinity/artifacts. But I think the spine artwork looks really cheap, it's like the artworker just slapped a random font on the spine and typed a few names.
    Yeah, I'm not digging the spine there. I haven't read any of this series, would you recommend it? I think IST says it comes out next week.
    Epic things: "TOPANGA" (GHA), Jaxson & Zefferson (PRO), Lucas (SHEL)

Quote Originally Posted by Dorktron View Post
    Yeah, I'm not digging the spine there. I haven't read any of this series, would you recommend it? I think IST says it comes out next week.
    I haven't read it either but I know what to expect from Top Cow, Sejic art never disappoints and will look great blown up. I'm only familiar with her character through crossover issues so cant comment on the writing...

Amazing Member

Chojin, I'm curious are you a fan of Kinnikuman by any chance. Cause the term "Chojin" or "Supermen" became popular from that series.

Quote Originally Posted by Katatonia View Post
    Chojin, I'm curious are you a fan of Kinnikuman by any chance. Cause the term "Chojin" or "Supermen" became popular from that series.
    Nope, unfortunately it's from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urotsukid%C5%8Dji

I used the handle when I first got the internets and it's kinda stuck around

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I've read the Ozymandias one, I thought it was pretty good.
    I'll pretty get anything that jae Lee is involved with the guy is amazing, and if memory serves I pretty much liked all of the before watchmen stuff, never understood all the hate at the time

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

The spine of the Aphrodite IX OHC is a little busy but nothing too disastrous. Really looking forward to getting my hands on it, loved the Hawkins/Sejic version, and so glad we get that art oversized, but I'm really curious about the Wohl/Finch stuff.

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

Just read Nemo River of Ghosts! Quick read for a LOEG book but it was full speed fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorktron View Post
    The Hawkins/Sejic series is great.
    Sejics are is fantastic and really expressive. Unfortunatly he decided to switch to his second style a few issues in, which is no less impressive but a little jarring maybe.
    Hawkins is also proving to be a very capable writer. He can be a little cold in a Hickman-esque way, but is quite a smart writer too and you can tell he's done his research. All in all its a great series. Im hoping theyll follow up this format with the current IXth Generation series as its a direct continuation.

The Wohl/Finch stuff is just typical 90s era Top Cow. Take that for what you will.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Does anyone know if both spawn compendiums are black and white?

There seems to be one version with a black and white cover and another with a green cover. Is the latter in colour?

Anyone seen the price of Incognito Classified Edition on amazon.co.uk? Je-hesus!

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Does anyone know if both spawn compendiums are black and white?

There seems to be one version with a black and white cover and another with a green cover. Is the latter in colour?
    If I remember correctly it's alll b&w but I'm not sure.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post
    Anyone seen the price of Incognito Classified Edition on amazon.co.uk? Je-hesus!
    Yeah, that is pretty pricey, and I'm looking at it on my shelf now and I can't remember a thing about it, trade for either DD vol 1 omni??

Last year there were some rumors (from the creators IIRC) about an upcoming Atomic Robo hc/omnibus. Did anybody hear anything about this since then?

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    If I remember correctly it's alll b&w but I'm not sure.
    Oh, I will pass then.