Page 333 of 865 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433833 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 12974

Can't remember anybody mentioning it that there is a kickstarter for Atomic Robo hardcovers:
    http://www.atomic-robo.com/blog/help...obo-hardcovers

I'm a bit sad to see this, I think Image or Oni would gladly publish them in ohc.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Please, if somebody spots it, let me know.
    Funny thing is I also put it in my basket then. All gone now. They still have 2 copies left at Archonia. Check it here https://www.archonia.com/comicshop/n...bus+hc+new+ptg

I put my order in too. Only ordered through them once before and the packaging was excellent. Shipping to UK is 10€.

Ivizz

One on ebay uk for 50 quid.

Linkhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Marvel-Gra...item51d10605d5

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Can't remember anybody mentioning it that there is a kickstarter for Atomic Robo hardcovers:

I'm a bit sad to see this, I think Image or Oni would gladly publish them in ohc.
    I would have backed it, at least for a couple of hardcovers, but $110 shipping? Too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    I would have backed it, at least for a couple of hardcovers, but $110 shipping? Too much.
    I tried to find how much shipping would cost but couldn't find it. $110? Sheesh...

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

I tried to find how much shipping would cost but couldn't find it. $110? Sheesh...
    Apparently overseas shipping was a bit of a nightmare last time around. This time they are shipping via UPS Worldwide Expedited. Couldn't see a price myself so I backed a pledge and went onto shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogtown View Post
    The Incal got a new printing and is now available on Instocktrades.
    I'm really intrigued by this series but I'm unsure what exactly I want to get. Is there a rundown on it on the forums at all?
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Man, I want, but that's a lot of money up front to get them all (even if it's technically cheaper). Fortunately it's only $16 shipping here in the US (suck it foreigners :P). Now to trick the wifey into giving me the money.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    Now to trick the wifey into giving me the money.
    Which apparently wound up not being that hard.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Wow shipping to NL is 380$!!! Completely ridiculous!!! I mean I can almost fly there myself to pick them up for that money.

Incredible Member

Saw this by email, got super excited, went to back them for all 9 hardcovers....$205 shipping... Thats more than than the cost of the books, thats utterly insane.

I understand that had problems with their last kickstarter, in fact I was one of the people that had an issue, my package came with everything either smashed up or ruined by water damage. But all this does is price their foreign fans out of the market.

My only hope is that this will lead to the books reaching shops in hardcover at some point.

I think your options at USPS are (based on tfaw's shipping prices):
    quite cheap shipping (around $10)
    a bit more expensive shipping but nothing horrendous ($16ish)
    crazy high prices for crazy rich people (from $90 to infinity and beyond)

There should be a middle ground but no way anybody outside of the US gonna back them with these prices. Also, I never payed more than the second option at tfaw and all my packages arrived safe and sound.

I finally got around to reading Grant Morrison's Zenith phase 3. What a fun ride! I was originally just going to read 5 chapters but ended up reading the entire book within an hour.....Definitely the best of the three books so far, and I'm looking forward to phase 4.

My only complaint is, in a few art panels, I couldn't tell what was going on. That and trying to remember who certain characters were but they came back to me as I read on.

I do wonder how much better the book would have been if they weren't originally released in shorts, but rather full issues

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    I finally got around to reading Grant Morrison's Zenith phase 3. What a fun ride! I was originally just going to read 5 chapters but ended up reading the entire book within an hour.....Definitely the best of the three books so far, and I'm looking forward to phase 4.

My only complaint is, in a few art panels, I couldn't tell what was going on. That and trying to remember who certain characters were but they came back to me as I read on.

I do wonder how much better the book would have been if they weren't originally released in shorts, but rather full issues
    I'm holding out on reading volume 3 until volume 4 lands, I read 1 and 2 back to back and genuinely enjoyed it. Far more than I ever expected as I'm not the biggest fan of some of Morrisons wilder ideas.

Fantastic Member

So now I'm officially happy because I have:

- rare Light of Thy Countenance oficially signed by Alan Moore
    - very rare Astro City Confession signed hardcover
    - The Sixth Gun vol. 1 limited/signed (and it is great)
    - another book signed my Moebius
    - and more oldes version of the Lost Girls in a slipcase