Page 334 of 865 FirstFirst ... 234284324330331332333334335336337338344384434834 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    I'm holding out on reading volume 3 until volume 4 lands, I read 1 and 2 back to back and genuinely enjoyed it. Far more than I ever expected as I'm not the biggest fan of some of Morrisons wilder ideas.
    same. I mean I'm holding back, but I love Morrison. And the Annihilator hc is comming next week. Can't wait!

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Who has the Hellboy HC's? I have all the tpbs but wouldn't mind investing in the hcs if they have a lot of extras
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Who has the Hellboy HC's? I have all the tpbs but wouldn't mind investing in the hcs if they have a lot of extras
    You mean the Library editions? Duuuuuuudeeee! Burn your tpb-s and buy the LE-s. They are almost as big as the DC absolutes but with even better paper and binding. Loads of extras. The only thing that I would say is a negative is the cover material which collects dust very efficiently but on the other hand it looks classy as hell.
    Probably my favourite books.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    You mean the Library editions? Duuuuuuudeeee! Burn your tpb-s and buy the LE-s. They are almost as big as the DC absolutes but with even better paper and binding. Loads of extras. The only thing that I would say is a negative is the cover material which collects dust very efficiently but on the other hand it looks classy as hell.
    Probably my favourite books.
    Thanks! Are they up to date through the current issue?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Thanks! Are they up to date through the current issue?
    no, they stop before Hellboy in Hell. Probably there's gonna be another tpb and then after that the next LE, but that's 1-2 down the line since Mignola is not the fastest (when was the last time an issue of Hellboy came out? I'm not following monthlies for a while now).

no, they stop before Hellboy in Hell. Probably there's gonna be another tpb and then after that the next LE, but that's 1-2 down the line since Mignola is not the fastest (when was the last time an issue of Hellboy came out? I'm not following monthlies for a while now).
    Then the next one will be up to date. Hellboy in Hell is the last series except for the new Hellboy & BPRD series (which is a flashback series). Thanks again

Then the next one will be up to date. Hellboy in Hell is the last series except for the new Hellboy & BPRD series (which is a flashback series). Thanks again
    oh yeah, Hellboy and the BPRD, that is the other current ongoing. Maybe they gonna collect that and Hellboy in hell together in an LE as the 7th volume. That would be nice.

Just fucking get them! Look soooooo cool on shelf.

Got new newslatter from FP, can you guys tell me few words about those comics, are they any good?. Really like cover for Red One..

https://forbiddenplanet.com/141267-r...eid=78bf6f45fe

https://forbiddenplanet.com/141259-e...eid=78bf6f45fe

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post

Got new newslatter from FP, can you guys tell me few words about those comics, are they any good?. Really like cover for Red One..

The art in Red One is by Terry Dodson and it's very nice. It's a fun little title HOWEVER I bought the first 2 issues thinking it would be an ongoing series but issue 2 ends with a cliffhanger and the next issue 3 and 4 or "book" as Terry calls it won't be out until 2016. So basically it will be 2 issues coming out every year and then collected. This is extremely annoying as it wasn't originally solicited this way and made no mention of it when released. I guess for people here who only buys trades it won't be as bad for you, if it doesn't bother you then knock yourself out. This isn't for me, waiting a year to find out what happens next after a cliffhanger and then coming back to end it again in another cliffhanger yearly isn't for me.
    More discussion about it here in the Image forums http://community.comicbookresources....VIEW-Red-One-2.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Simonson View Post
    The Omnibus reprints everything a bit larger than standard comics size. The book is about 8.25" x 12.25". I know that there have been slightly oversized reprints of various properties. I don't know if there's a name for the specific format, but it's still a little startling to me to see my work bigger now than it was in previous printings. Kind of cool, too.
    Thanks for the response! I'm placing a big order early next week and will be adding it to my order.

These are some beautiful books. I do hope they eventually collect the final arc and I suspect at some point Dark Horse will.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Thanks for the response! I'm placing a big order early next week and will be adding it to my order.

These are some beautiful books. I do hope they eventually collect the final arc and I suspect at some point Dark Horse will.
    Yeah, I'm going to get these. They're the same size as my Art of Hellboy HC, so they'll look nice next to that

Incredible Member

Latest:

same. I mean I'm holding back, but I love Morrison. And the Annihilator hc is comming next week. Can't wait!
    or not. For some reason amazon uk and speedyhen lists the book for may 21 but on amazon US it's the 21st of August and it says on Legendary comcis' website that the final issue is coming out on June 17.
    Damn!

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post

East of West is bloody amazing. If you like weird sci-fi westerns with lots of mythology involved and you like Hivkman than you're going to love this! It's very, very good.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    East of West is bloody amazing. If you like weird sci-fi westerns with lots of mythology involved and you like Hivkman than you're going to love this! It's very, very good.
    Haven't read Hickman, but I like western and weird stuff. The weirder the better really.