Page 338 of 865 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388438838 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 12974

Just a few pics for "Little Nemo -Dream another dream". We haven't seen any so far so I hope you enjoy. This is by far the largest book I own, it's even larger than the Wednesday Comics and the Adamantium sized Marvel heavy weights.
    It's a kickstarter project and I believe only 1000 copies of this beauty have been produced. Full description here: http://locustmoon.com/littlenemo/

Production quality is amazing, a book of this size is probably handsewn and the paper quality is thick and nice.image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Last edited by Spirou; 05-19-2015 at 06:56 AM.
    Reading: Batman by Morrison, Death note, Inhumans, Sleeper
    The plural of Omnibus is Omniboo

Reading: Batman by Morrison, Death note, Inhumans, Sleeper
    The plural of Omnibus is Omniboo

Spectacular Member TheYoungWolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by csista View Post
    Good to hear. If you're enjoying Harbinger, once you get up to the Harbinger Wars crossover issues it would probably be best to stop and wait till you have the Harbinger Wars OHC so you can read the whole crossover together.
    i haven't started reading yet. i wanna crack it open and read a few issues but i'll most likely wait til i get bloodshot and harbinger wars so i can marathon everything haha. if locke and key master edition is out tomorrow i'll probably order those with it. i dont see it on IST coming soon page though. whats up with that?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

IST doesn't post the weeks new material till about or around 3pm EST, give or take.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungWolf View Post
    i haven't started reading yet. i wanna crack it open and read a few issues but i'll most likely wait til i get bloodshot and harbinger wars so i can marathon everything haha. if locke and key master edition is out tomorrow i'll probably order those with it. i dont see it on IST coming soon page though. whats up with that?
    From my experience IST puts up a book for the initial release. If it gets pushed back, it falls off the Coming Soon list and they rarely relist them. In the case of this book, it was originally slated for late Feb., and hasn't been on the site since.

Thanks for putting those Little Nemo pics up Spirou! That looks great!

Got these books today and last week. Yes that's another Marvel book. Second one this year Not really feeling the art in de DD book, but hopefully that's change once I'm reading it.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Thanks for putting those Little Nemo pics up Spirou! That looks great!

Got these books today and last week. Yes that's another Marvel book. Second one this year Not really feeling the art in de DD book, but hopefully that's change once I'm reading it.
    The art in Daredevil isn't very pretty to look at and feels pretty rushed sometimes but it when it comes to pure storytelling Miller's art truly shines. You have to struggle through the first 10 issues (though there are a few gems in there like #163 and especially #164) but when Elektra and the Kingpin are introduced it becomes epic. If you like it make sure to get Man Without Fear and Born Again too (not that big a fan of MWF myself but Born Again is easily in my top 5 comics ever, it's actually the only comic in my top 5 that features an A or B list superhero. Let me know what you think! What was your other Marvel purchase again?
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    The art in Daredevil isn't very pretty to look at and feels pretty rushed sometimes but it when it comes to pure storytelling Miller's art truly shines. You have to struggle through the first 10 issues (though there are a few gems in there like #163 and especially #164) but when Elektra and the Kingpin are introduced it becomes epic. If you like it make sure to get Man Without Fear and Born Again too (not that big a fan of MWF myself but Born Again is easily in my top 5 comics ever, it's actually the only comic in my top 5 that features an A or B list superhero. Let me know what you think! What was your other Marvel purchase again?
    Thanks. And that was Daredevil by Waid vol. 1 OHC.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Thanks. And that was Daredevil by Waid vol. 1 OHC.
    Aah right, you read it already? I loved the christmas story but the rest was good, not brilliant. Not Miller, Brubaker or Weeks level.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Fantastic Member

The Image solicitations for August are out. Here is the HC:

Skullkickers Treasure Trove, Vol. 3 HC
    story: Jim Zub
    art / cover: Edwin Huang & Misty Coats
    August 26 / 320 pages / Full Color / 12+ / $34.99
    The fan favorite SKULLKICKERS story concludes in this gorgeous oversized hardcover edition collecting the fifth and sixth story arcs along with lots of spiffy extras and rarities.
    Collects SKULLKICKERS #24-34.

Would anybody be so kind and point me to a list or write me a list about all the Richard Corben hardcovers?
    I'm only thinking about recently published stuff so not some super rare 20 page hc from the 80's Mostly like the Creepy present Corben and similar books and also anthologies that feature one or more Corben stories.
    Hope I'm not asking too much.
    Much obliged.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    It's a miracle! The Aphrodite IX deluxe hardcover is here!
    That's awesome. Your post a little ago had me doubting it would ever see the light of day. Hopefully FP get my copy out to me soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Would anybody be so kind and point me to a list or write me a list about all the Richard Corben hardcovers?
    I'm only thinking about recently published stuff so not some super rare 20 page hc from the 80's Mostly like the Creepy present Corben and similar books and also anthologies that feature one or more Corben stories.
    Hope I'm not asking too much.
    Much obliged.
    Well here are some of his works in hc that I know of:
    The Cage hc with Azzarello
    Ragemoor
    Other Creepy and Eerie archives (he did a lot more work than featured in the presents hc)
    Solo deluxe (one of thr 12 artists is Corben)
    Hellboy (Corben did a little Hellboy work. I think it's collected in one of the LE's)
    House on the Borderland
    Haunt of horror (classic horror stories adapted by Corben)
    I think he illustrated one of 3 or 4 issues in a Punisher hc
    He just finished a mini (of which I can't recall the name right now) that will be hc'd soon.

Hope that helped

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Other Creepy and Eerie archives (he did a lot more work than featured in the presents hc)
    AFAIK everything that he did for Creepy and Eerie is included in the presents HC, the Archives don't contain anything that wasn't featured in that one. He did do three stories for Vampirella magazine that weren't featured in the presents HC because IDW has the rights to those stories. They're featured in one of the vampirella Archives but I'm not sure which one...

Muuta.net has an excellent bibliography of (pretty much) all Corben stories and where they were (re)published, down to the smallest variations.

thank you guys! Much appreciated!