Page 342 of 865 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346352392442842 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Price for Hole of Tank Girl on Amazon marketplace has skyrocketeed like hell! Still, nothing can beat first Usagi Yojimbo, more than 500 quid. And some people think that Marvel's white whales are expensive.

@up - link doesn't work.

EDIT:

That's better, looks awesome, love design and even it's only video you can feel that heavystock paper. Shame I'm poor.
    I have a brand new but slightly damaged Usagi Saga 1 in thetrading post. Feel free to PM.
    Reading: Batman by Morrison, Death note, Inhumans, Sleeper
    The plural of Omnibus is Omniboo

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    I totally missed out on The White Lama (Jodorowsky/Bess), but Humanoids announced on Facebook the book will be reprinted and available this fall, together with the reprinted edition of The Technopriests.
    awesome, I love that Humanoids keep a lot of their books in print. If I like Metabarons enough then definitely gonna get the new printing of White Lama.

My recent haul. That's my May orders except 2-3 that I ordered in April but arrived in May. Still waiting on some books this month but didn't want to risk building a bigger haul

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Price for Hole of Tank Girl on Amazon marketplace has skyrocketeed like hell! Still, nothing can beat first Usagi Yojimbo, more than 500 quid. And some people think that Marvel's white whales are expensive.
    Think it's safe to say I missed out on that one. Still keeping an eye on the TG page to see when the surplus 21st Century Tank Girl will be made available. Nothing as of yet but I'll be damned if I miss out on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    Think it's safe to say I missed out on that one. Still keeping an eye on the TG page to see when the surplus 21st Century Tank Girl will be made available. Nothing as of yet but I'll be damned if I miss out on that one.

Try FP, it's out of stock but again that's how I got mine copy couple months back.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post

I wanna see some pics when it shows up please.
    International shipping + Russian post = I'll get the book only in a month... So I'm afraid someone will post some pics earlier

I see the complete eightball vol 1-18 is coming out. Is it any good?

I finally finished reading The Sculptor (little behind on reading). And wow, if that won't be my favourite 2015 comic I don't know what will. I loved it from start to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    I finally finished reading The Sculptor (little behind on reading). And wow, if that won't be my favourite 2015 comic I don't know what will. I loved it from start to finish.
    While I really really liked it I have more and more problems with it as time passes, mostly with the depiction of art but maybe after a 2nd reading it won't bother me too much (or maybe it was intentional)

They're not HCs, but I can't resist showing them.

WIN_20150524_220351.jpg

Tezuka was, is and will always be my favorite comics author. And those two books are AMAZING. The God of Magna, indeed.

Fantastic Member

Some solicited HCs from:

VALIANT:

BLOODSHOT DELUXE EDITION BOOK 2 HC
    Written by CHRISTOS GAGE & JOSHUA DYSART, FRED VAN LENTE, PETER MILLIGAN, B. CLAY MOORE, HOWARD CHAYKIN, DUANE SWIERCZYNSKI, DUFFY BOUDREAU, JUSTIN JORDAN, and DANIEL KIBBLESMITH
    Art by EMANUELA LUPACCHINO, BART SEARS, PERE PEREZ, TOM RANEY, LEWIS LAROSA, HOWARD CHAYKIN, MANUEL GARCIA, AL BARRIONUEVO, RAFER ROBERTS, and BARRY KITSON
    Cover by CLAYTON CRAIN.
    Out of the ashes of Harbinger Wars, Bloodshot is about to join the weaponized men and women of the Harbinger Active Resistance Division - the black budget, technologically augmented strike force where the powers are dangerously unstable and every mission is a one-way ticket into the meat grinder. With a reluctant leader calling the shots and a new crop of untested rookies manning the frontline, Bloodshot is about to take H.A.R.D. Corps on a brutal, globe-spanning cavalcade of missions against the Harbinger Foundation, Project Rising Spirit's own rogue operators, and the conspiracy-smashing duo of Archer & Armstrong. Get ready for a gasoline-drenched, synapse-snapping suicide run where no one is safe and heroes always die trying!
    Acclaimed writers Christos Gage, Joshua Dysart, and Peter Milligan join an all-star cast of artists - including Emanuel Lupacchino, Howard Chaykin, Bart Sears, Lewis LaRosa, and more - here for the explosive final act of Bloodshot's smash-hit ongoing series, re-presented in its entirety for the first time ever in a prestige-sized hardcover format and packed with 20+ pages of rarely seen bonus materials and special features!
    Collecting BLOODSHOT AND H.A.R.D. CORPS #14-23, BLOODSHOT #24-25, BLOODSHOT #0, BLOODSHOT AND H.A.R.D. CORPS: H.A.R.D. CORPS #0, and ARCHER & ARMSTRONG #18-19.
    $39.99 US | 416 pages | T+ | ON SALE AUGUST 12
    ISBN: 978-1-939346-81-0

DYNAMITE:

ALICE COOPER VOL. 1: WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE HC
    Written by Joe Harris, Brandon Jerwa, art by Eman Casallos, Nacho Tenorio, covers by David Mack.
    Rock n' roll legend Alice Cooper has never been a stranger to the mystic and the macabre. His stage shows were the stuff of legend, featuring snakes and pyrotechnics, the invocation of dark themes and darker forces. But while he was a legend in the waking world, few knew his service as "The Lord of Nightmares" beyond it, where he watched over us while we dreamed, and delivered horrors unto the deserving. Only someone took it all away from him, cast him out of his realm, and locked him away. No longer enslaved to the Clan Black, Alice Cooper will reclaim his dark throne at all costs. All hail the Godfather of Shock Rock! This mind-bending collection includes the complete six-issue Dynamite comic book series, plus Alice Cooper's first-ever comic book appearance from Marvel Premiere #50, featuring the creative talents of Alice Cooper, Jim Salicrup, Roger L. Stern, Ed J. Hannigan, and Tom F. Sutton, fully remastered!
    168 pages, $24.99 (Signed, $89.99)

EDIT:

And some interesting TPBs from Avatar press:

WAR STORIES 01 TPB NEW EDITION
    $24.99
    Writer: Garth Ennis
    Art: Dave Gibbons, John Higgins, David Lloyd, Chris Weston
    MR, Color, 240 pages
    WAR STORIES 02 TPB NEW EDITION
    $24.99
    Writer: Garth Ennis
    Art: David Lloyd, Cam Kennedy, Carlos Ezquerra, Gary Erskine
    MR, Color, 240 pages
    For the first time in a decade, the original War Stories are back in print! Fully re-mastered, these stunning works have never looked so good. Featuring some of the finest war comics ever done, with scripts by Garth Ennis (Preacher, Crossed, The Boys) and art by some of the biggest names in comics.

CROSSED: WISH YOU WERE HERE VOL 01 – 04 TPB SLIPCASE EDITION
    $59.99
    Cover: Jacen Burrows
    Writer: Simon Spurrier
    Art: Fernando Melek, Javier Barreno
    MR, Color, 4 Volumes
    This four volume collection of Simon Spurrier’s complete award winning Crossed: Wish You Were Here Volumes 1- 4 is beautifully presented in a value priced collector’s slipcase edition for the first time!
    Last edited by Kalitarix; 05-24-2015 at 01:19 PM.

thanks! Django-Zorro definitely goes on my wishlist, shame it's not an ohc.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Nailbiter Deluxe? Gimme, gimme, gimme! I'll definitely be picking that one up.

Wayward looks interesting, anybody read it?

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Latest books:

I also completely forgot I'd put in an order for Southern Bastards 2. Bit of a shame since I was planning on switching to the Deluxe editions.
    A friend loaned me Vol. 1 and I thought it was above average at best, but I'm so glad I read Vol. 2 - such a great book, and I'll probably read Vol. 3 whenever that comes out. I assumed they'd be collected in Deluxe editions, but has there been an announcement yet?

I finally got round to reading West Coast Blues last night. My first Tardi experience. At first it didn't seem like much was going on and the next thing I knew I was done and thinking how great it was, I was completely taken in. Going to order Like A Sniper Lining Up His Shot and the WWI slipcase ASAP.