Page 343 of 865 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393443843 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 12974

What are the differences between Metabarons Ultimate Collection and the newest HC edition? I mean the standard size, not the slip cased OHC. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    awesome, I love that Humanoids keep a lot of their books in print. If I like Metabarons enough then definitely gonna get the new printing of White Lama.

My recent haul. That's my May orders except 2-3 that I ordered in April but arrived in May. Still waiting on some books this month but didn't want to risk building a bigger haul

Great haul man, will take you some time to read them all.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    A friend loaned me Vol. 1 and I thought it was above average at best, but I'm so glad I read Vol. 2 - such a great book, and I'll probably read Vol. 3 whenever that comes out. I assumed they'd be collected in Deluxe editions, but has there been an announcement yet?
    yupp, vol 1 is comming out this year.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Great haul man, will take you some time to read them all.
    thanks, and yeah, but better to have a frightening backlog than nothing to read

Amazing Member

thanks! Django-Zorro definitely goes on my wishlist, shame it's not an ohc.
    Worst read in a very long time.
    Really disappointed by Matt Wagner.

And I'm pretty sure Tarantino didn't spend more than 5 minutes on it.

Mighty Member

Posted this on the idw thread but any thoughts on kill Shakespeare would be appreciated.

yupp, vol 1 is comming out this year.
    Cool, thanks. I'll probably pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by ptitjaune View Post
    Worst read in a very long time.
    Really disappointed by Matt Wagner.

And I'm pretty sure Tarantino didn't spend more than 5 minutes on it.
    I've only read the first issue but I liked that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    They're not HCs, but I can't resist showing them.

Attachment 22494

Tezuka was, is and will always be my favorite comics author. And those two books are AMAZING. The God of Magna, indeed.
    El libro de los insectos humanos (The Book of Human Insects) is incredible. I knew it was going to be a good read, but never thought that much.

So I decided it's time to open Big Hard Sex Criminals (take it out from the shrinkwrap) and try not to look at the cover and at my dog right after that.
    Also is it just me or the build quality of this book is not the best? The paper feels thin and the binding doesn't lay flat too much. Not horrible but I'm used to better stuff from Image (especially considering the price/page ratio).
    Last edited by Balakin; 05-25-2015 at 03:25 PM.

Spectacular Member

I was thinking of picking up the Casanova HC's. I was checking the first one out on amazon and noticed that it collects issues 1-4. I have the Luxuria trade and that collects 1-7. Is amazon being wrong again or does the HC only collect half the story? Also, if anyone has any opinions on these HC's, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kalitarix View Post
    Some solicited HCs from:

VALIANT:

BLOODSHOT DELUXE EDITION BOOK 2 HC
    Written by CHRISTOS GAGE & JOSHUA DYSART, FRED VAN LENTE, PETER MILLIGAN, B. CLAY MOORE, HOWARD CHAYKIN, DUANE SWIERCZYNSKI, DUFFY BOUDREAU, JUSTIN JORDAN, and DANIEL KIBBLESMITH
    Art by EMANUELA LUPACCHINO, BART SEARS, PERE PEREZ, TOM RANEY, LEWIS LAROSA, HOWARD CHAYKIN, MANUEL GARCIA, AL BARRIONUEVO, RAFER ROBERTS, and BARRY KITSON
    Cover by CLAYTON CRAIN.
    Out of the ashes of Harbinger Wars, Bloodshot is about to join the weaponized men and women of the Harbinger Active Resistance Division - the black budget, technologically augmented strike force where the powers are dangerously unstable and every mission is a one-way ticket into the meat grinder. With a reluctant leader calling the shots and a new crop of untested rookies manning the frontline, Bloodshot is about to take H.A.R.D. Corps on a brutal, globe-spanning cavalcade of missions against the Harbinger Foundation, Project Rising Spirit's own rogue operators, and the conspiracy-smashing duo of Archer & Armstrong. Get ready for a gasoline-drenched, synapse-snapping suicide run where no one is safe and heroes always die trying!
    Acclaimed writers Christos Gage, Joshua Dysart, and Peter Milligan join an all-star cast of artists - including Emanuel Lupacchino, Howard Chaykin, Bart Sears, Lewis LaRosa, and more - here for the explosive final act of Bloodshot's smash-hit ongoing series, re-presented in its entirety for the first time ever in a prestige-sized hardcover format and packed with 20+ pages of rarely seen bonus materials and special features!
    Collecting BLOODSHOT AND H.A.R.D. CORPS #14-23, BLOODSHOT #24-25, BLOODSHOT #0, BLOODSHOT AND H.A.R.D. CORPS: H.A.R.D. CORPS #0, and ARCHER & ARMSTRONG #18-19.
    $39.99 US | 416 pages | T+ | ON SALE AUGUST 12
    ISBN: 978-1-939346-81-0
    This was expected but I'm glad to see it come to fruition. Wondering if they'll repeat the BS&HC issues in the also expected A&A vol.2?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Hey guys, has anyone actually read their Hellboy Library Editions? I'm having a heck of a time with the paper material. I mean, it's high quality and glossy, but it's also picking up fingerprints like crazy. It's distracting as hell. Any suggestions? My hands are not oily or sweaty by any means.

Quote Originally Posted by cheska View Post
    Hey guys, has anyone actually read their Hellboy Library Editions? I'm having a heck of a time with the paper material. I mean, it's high quality and glossy, but it's also picking up fingerprints like crazy. It's distracting as hell. Any suggestions? My hands are not oily or sweaty by any means.
    I've never had any issue with the paper, and yes I've read all of mine, even the art book. Same with the other LEs I own.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by cheska View Post
    The only issue I've had with the HB LE's is that the liner of vol 1 has separated from the book block. Bugs me but what're ya gonna do?!