Page 363 of 865 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463863 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 12974
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum Valentino View Post
    Are the Criminal Deluxe eds hard to find now? Worth my while picking them up if I get the chance?
    Amazon itself doesnt seem to have any left but you can still pick them up from the 3rd party sellers. Personally I didn't like it as much as his other titles

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungWolf View Post
    sweet! i've head great things about black science and been wanting to read it for a while now. hopefully low and deadly class get deluxes as well heard those are really good too. whats pathfinder about?
    read Low but couldn't really get into it sadly despite loving the art

sweet! i've head great things about black science and been wanting to read it for a while now. hopefully low and deadly class get deluxes as well heard those are really good too. whats pathfinder about?
    Fantasy stuff. Pathfinder is basically another version of Dungeons and Dragons.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

really hoping for Deadly class. Love that book.

Yes I'll be all over the black science hc. Remender's creative owned stuff has yet to let me down. And kudos to image... they're doing a great job with their hardcover output

Quote Originally Posted by losicecreams View Post
    Amazon itself doesnt seem to have any left but you can still pick them up from the 3rd party sellers. Personally I didn't like it as much as his other titles
    Wow, that's a first. Criminal is one of the best series I've ever read. It was one of the books that brought me back to comics as an adult. The art is perfect for the dark noir story. I highly recommend these HCs!

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    Yes I'll be all over the black science hc. Remender's creative owned stuff has yet to let me down. And kudos to image... they're doing a great job with their hardcover output
    Yeah, there's a whole bunch of Image deluxes in the way that I want. East of West, Black Science, Last Days of American Crime, Nailbiter, Southern Bastards, Rat Queens.

That said, I still need to start one the deluxes for TWD, Chew, Invincible, Saga, Glory, Fatale etc...

I really need to start buying some Image books!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    Yeah, there's a whole bunch of Image deluxes in the way that I want. East of West, Black Science, Last Days of American Crime, Nailbiter, Southern Bastards, Rat Queens.

That said, I still need to start one the deluxes for TWD, Chew, Invincible, Saga, Glory, Fatale etc...

start with Chew!

Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    start with Chew!
    all of the above are awesome. Some are more than others but I would say get them all and get them NOW!

I want East of West, Rat Queens and maybe Nailbiter.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zaboraviti View Post
    start with Chew!
    Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    all of the above are awesome. Some are more than others but I would say get them all and get them NOW!
    Ha, I'll get there guys. I've got three Marvel books to pick up (Alias, Conquest and Cable & Deadpool) and then I'll turn my attention to Image. I've already started on Saga, Chew, Nailbiter and TWD via trades and floppies so I'll probably start with something else. Probably Fatale and Invincible. Thankfully, the Image books are considerably cheaper than the Marvel ones so I can pick a few up on my budget.

Buy them all!
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

Ha, I'll get there guys. I've got three Marvel books to pick up (Alias, Conquest and Cable & Deadpool) and then I'll turn my attention to Image. I've already started on Saga, Chew, Nailbiter and TWD via trades and floppies so I'll probably start with something else. Probably Fatale and Invincible. Thankfully, the Image books are considerably cheaper than the Marvel ones so I can pick a few up on my budget.
    Well at least those Marvel books are good and they gonna go OOP soon, at least Alias and Conquest.
    Damn I despise Marvel more and more...

Fantastic Member

I'll be grabbing that Black Science book on release. I stopped buying the monthly around issue 6 because it felt like a story that would read much better in the big book format...

Incredible Member

Why is Image now changing the names of some of these Deluxe Hardcovers to "Premiere Hardcovers"? First with the Southern Bastards solicit, and now this Amazon find for Black Science.. The price definitely leans towards this being an Oversized collection.. But then again for Southern Bastards, the Amazon listing was "Deluxe edition", then the solicit says "Premiere Hardcover" and doesn't say it's oversized..