Page 370 of 865 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 12974

Anyone recommend Wasteland? Looking at the Apocalyptic Editions, and remember it getting consistently good reviews when it was coming out.

Spectacular Member TheYoungWolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    Anyone recommend Wasteland? Looking at the Apocalyptic Editions, and remember it getting consistently good reviews when it was coming out.
    curious about this as well. sounds interesting and those editions look pretty nice.

Fantastic Member Mix_Masta_Micah's Avatar

Does anyone know if the upcoming Last Days of American Crime HC is oversized?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Endsville View Post
    I'm pretty sure they had to do it that way because of the size of each book combined with, as you point out, the different paper stocks, especially for the front and back covers of each issue, which become much thicker in the second volume. Given those complications, I'd say Fantagraphics did an amazing job with the binding. It may not sit flat but there's absolutely no gutter loss, which is much more important.
    Yeah, you're definitely right. It is overall an amazing collection. I am just prematurely lamenting the idea of it being difficult to read.

My haul for month of June. Batgirl comes with limited print from FP and I got my first print for Judge Dredd collection.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    My haul for month of June. Batgirl comes with limited print from FP and I got my first print for Judge Dredd collection.
    [/IMG][/URL]
    Nice! Although if you didn't like Joe the barbarian I think you won't like Killjoys either, but hopefully I'm gonna be wrong.

For DW fans:
    Founds this: Doctor who Four Doctors hc, comming in December!
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1...harbuiltoys-21

Does Unity take place after Armour or if American Armor Wars? Just wondering if I'm going to get a bit if a valiant backlog, as i remember someone saying x-o vol 2 has been pushed back to next year but you need to read that first as it leads into Armour Wars, but Unity, Harbinger vol 2 and Bloodshot vol 2 all come out this year

Great books, everyone.

These are my recent purchases:

Enjoyed the heck out of Fatale, TatP and Bravo for Adventure.

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Great books, everyone.

These are my recent purchases:

Enjoyed the heck out of Fatale, TatP and Bravo for Adventure.
    I Loved Fatale as well. Why the EC Archuves in color vs. The FB books in black and white?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunders! View Post
    I Loved Fatale as well. Why the EC Archuves in color vs. The FB books in black and white?
    Well for starters I already had three volumes of the Archives before FB began publishing their line. Plus I get all of the EC Archive Editions, so having the colored versions for regular reading makes more sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Does Unity take place after Armour or if American Armor Wars? Just wondering if I'm going to get a bit if a valiant backlog, as i remember someone saying x-o vol 2 has been pushed back to next year but you need to read that first as it leads into Armour Wars, but Unity, Harbinger vol 2 and Bloodshot vol 2 all come out this year
    I just noticed that X-O got ushed back until January and came on here to see if anyone knew what was going on? Why on Earth is vol 2 being pushed back so far? Especially considering every other deluxe that came out after vol1 of X-O is getting a vol 2 sooner and Armor Hunters came out months ago.

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

Well for starters I already had three volumes of the Archives before FB began publishing their line. Plus I get all of the EC Archive Editions, so having the colored versions for regular reading makes more sense to me.
    I have a couple of those e.c. color reprints too, but I think I have more of the b/w books now. I wonder if I'll miss the complete issues offered in color?
    Last edited by Johnny Thunders!; 06-30-2015 at 10:36 PM.

I've been think of buying some of the EC Archives. I would prefer the B/W editions, but I only ever see the colored editions when I search. Is the B/W line titled something different?

Quote Originally Posted by pch3727 View Post
    I've been think of buying some of the EC Archives. I would prefer the B/W editions, but I only ever see the colored editions when I search. Is the B/W line titled something different?
    That's because the b&w Fantagraphics line is called ""EC Library", not "Archives".

That's because the b&w Fantagraphics line is called ""EC Library", not "Archives".
    Thank you!