Page 382 of 865 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432482 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 12974
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    Great news... the Black Science omnibus will be almost absolute size. Just like Fear Agent and Crawl Space (Remender confirmed it on twitter). For 50 bucks, it's quite cheaper than Saga and EoW deluxes.
    Huh? I got my EoW for like $25 on Amazon
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Huh? I got my EoW for like $25 on Amazon
    I was talking about cover price

Fantastic Member

Great news... the Black Science omnibus will be almost absolute size. Just like Fear Agent and Crawl Space (Remender confirmed it on twitter). For 50 bucks, it's quite cheaper than Saga and EoW deluxes.
    I'm really looking forward to that one. That is a comic that just screams for the OS treatment...

Same goes for the upcoming Goon Omni.

Quote Originally Posted by zevious zoquis View Post
    I'm really looking forward to that one. That is a comic that just screams for the OS treatment...

Same goes for the upcoming Goon Omni.
    Can't wait for the goon library, seems like I sold off all my trades years ago in preparation for this, the goon, the most underated comic out there imo

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Can't wait for the goon library, seems like I sold off all my trades years ago in preparation for this, the goon, the most underated comic out there imo
    agreed. I sold my trades before I moved to Scotland because I knew it is bound to be released in hc.

Yeah I agree with you all. Fear Agent, The Goon, Kabuki, Black Science... can't wait to see them on the shelves

Fantastic Member

Ditto on Kabuki. I'll hold onto my Goon trades. Most of them are signed by Powell. Love Fear Agent but don't know about converting Black Science to a larger size. I like it but it's like a 7.5 out of 10 and not quite in the must upgrade range.

I never could get the Fear Agent hype but the Goon is outstanding and a lot of fun. I will be getting the LE for it for sure.
    Epic things: "TOPANGA" (GHA), Jaxson & Zefferson (PRO), Lucas (SHEL)

Incredible Member

Hey guys, quick question. Are all of IDW's "the IDW collection" hardcovers, oversized?

I read a couple of Fear Agent trades myself, as they had been so well received, but they weren't my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Hey guys, quick question. Are all of IDW's "the IDW collection" hardcovers, oversized?
    I think so. The Transformers ones are certainly (same size as an Image Deluxe), so I assume the others are as well.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I was talking about cover price
    Ah, gotcha
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Can anyone tell me if the B.P.R.D. 1946-1948 harcover works as a stand alone read? I've been wanting to give B.P.R.D. a try and thought this might be less of a commitment than jumping into plague of frogs, I just don't know if this collection requires prior knowledge. Thanks for the help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by sho nuff View Post
    Can anyone tell me if the B.P.R.D. 1946-1948 harcover works as a stand alone read? I've been wanting to give B.P.R.D. a try and thought this might be less of a commitment than jumping into plague of frogs, I just don't know if this collection requires prior knowledge. Thanks for the help guys.
    Pretty much so yes, its the start of the BPRD so its ground floor level, it doesn't deal with the arrival of Hellboy but it is all self-contained, so no problems with following it

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Pretty much so yes, its the start of the BPRD so its ground floor level, it doesn't deal with the arrival of Hellboy but it is all self-contained, so no problems with following it
    Thanks, I'll check it out.