Page 408 of 865 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418458508 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Does anyone know if the From Hell and companion slipcase is hardcover or soft?

http://www.cheapgraphicnovels.com/fr...ipcase-ed.html
    Has a hardcover ever been released? My softcover is a bit dog earred and could do with an upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Has a hardcover ever been released? My softcover is a bit dog earred and could do with an upgrade
    There has been a Top Shelf HC (which I have) and a knockabout HC. No idea if they were limited or still in print...

edit: And there's a signed/numbered Graphitti HC, good luck finding one of those for a decent price

There is a library binding as well.

Isn't that just a SC converted into a HC? I'm never quite sure what these are...

Quote Originally Posted by aaltomuoto View Post
    Isn't that just a SC converted into a HC? I'm never quite sure what these are...
    yeah they are, still more durable than a sc. I have the Bone library binding and while it's not perfect (especially the binding looked a bit weak) I still prefer it to the sc.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aaltomuoto View Post
    There has been a Top Shelf HC (which I have) and a knockabout HC. No idea if they were limited or still in print...

edit: And there's a signed/numbered Graphitti HC, good luck finding one of those for a decent price
    And then there's the edition hand-bound by Campbell limited to under 20 copies. That one's the rare one
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by Roland1580 View Post
    As I remember, it will be softcover
    Thanks. I figured.

Yes, I got one a few months back off CGN. I don't have the companion, so if the clip case was HC, I would have sold it to buy that.

Can someone tell me something about Aama by Frederick Peeters?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    Can someone tell me something about Aama by Frederick Peeters?
    it's really, really good. jodoverse meets graham's prophet. really digging it so far (i'm into the second volume now).

Spectacular Member

Hey Guys/Gals,

Can anyone give me some more information on the Dark Tower collections/omnibi?

I have just finished the first Dark Tower book (awesome) and I plan on reading the rest. I know some of the comics are adaptions of the books and some are prequels? of things not in the books, is that correct?

Can someone clue me in on which hardcovers I should get? Not looking for TPBs. I dont want to search online too much cause I dont want to accidentally spoil the story.

The best way to go for hardcovers would be the first omnibus (The Dark Tower) and the second omni (Dark Tower: The Gunslinger). The first one covers the events of the fourth novel, Wizard and Glass, which takes place first chronologically because it is a flashback to Rolands youth. It also expands further than the novel. The second omni covers the first novel, The Gunslinger, and also expands some things. Also both omnis come with a large companion book full of special features.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChinBo37 View Post
    Hey Guys/Gals,

Can anyone give me some more information on the Dark Tower collections/omnibi?

I have just finished the first Dark Tower book (awesome) and I plan on reading the rest. I know some of the comics are adaptions of the books and some are prequels? of things not in the books, is that correct?

Can someone clue me in on which hardcovers I should get? Not looking for TPBs. I dont want to search online too much cause I dont want to accidentally spoil the story.
    Read the books like this:
    Novel 1
    Novel 2
    Novel 3
    Novel 4
    Novel 5
    Novel 6
    Novel 7
    "The Wind Through the Keyhole."
    The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born Omnibus
    The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Omnibus.

The thing about the Dark Tower series is that they tend to build upon each other as they release. They reference information you learn later in the core series, even if the book in question (Keyhole, either Omnibus) technically take place before the point in the series where you originally learn the information or concept.

Spectacular Member

Could anyone tell me if there is any particular edition of The Incal, and it's sequels, that I should track down? When I first found out about it in college it had been long out of print but them today I walked into my LCBS and saw several copies in the featured section. I then proceeded to look it up online and it looks like over the past few years it has seen several different editions. I enjoy a nice OHC but I'm not one to pay upwards of $100 for a single volume.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougtron View Post
    Could anyone tell me if there is any particular edition of The Incal, and it's sequels, that I should track down? When I first found out about it in college it had been long out of print but them today I walked into my LCBS and saw several copies in the featured section. I then proceeded to look it up online and it looks like over the past few years it has seen several different editions. I enjoy a nice OHC but I'm not one to pay upwards of $100 for a single volume.
    All 3 books (Before the Incal, Incal, Final Incal) are readily available in regular sized hc from humanoids. Incal just got a reprint in July. There are different ohc editions but they are oop now.
    here are the isbns:

New today: