Page 409 of 865 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 12974
    Incredible Member

Just grabbed this 30 mins ago. Surprised at how big it is. Same height and width dimensions as Fear Agent library editions.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
    Just grabbed this 30 mins ago. Surprised at how big it is. Same height and width dimensions as Fear Agent library editions.

I've been eyeing this. Have you had a chance to start it, and could give a review? Or maybe some interior photos?

August stuff... not bad

20150904_153359.jpg

P.S Some pics of Last Days of american prime would be great. Interior and spine pleeease

I'd call my latest haul 'Fuck Marvel'. At last I did put my hands on comics sitting in Poland for months, unfortunately I couldn't bring all of them to UK, just too bloody heavy, but read some stuff I hd to leave there like 9 issues of XIII, Lobo and Red Son.

Have some white whales of mine: Echo in HC, great story, couldn't believe how good it was, like a King's book. Technopriests in slipcase - can't believe I was able to grab it for normal price, only 999 copies - is still waiting on it's time but I'm happy how it looks.

Comic book market is booming in Poland, there are so many new books, new publishers, releases happening pretty much same time as in western Europe, same licences are bought I guess. Quality is second to none, lots of hardcovers, great paper, only translators could be better sometimes. And freakkin Lobo, man! Got it in HC and in deluxe, one of the best comics I've read as a kid. I know one publisher will be even doing Daredevil in OHC's, and that's in polish! Not an omnibus, market is not THAT big, but still very impressive.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Very nice! Any chance you can make a pic of the spines of Fear Agent and this oen next to each other so I can see how they look together?
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

I've also bought Echo by Terry Moore (italian edition) for 20 euros

Incredible Member

Okay. Here you go guys. Forgive me if the photos turn up upside down. I don't know why my iPhone posts like that.

Incredible Member

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Ah thanks a lot! It looks a bit slim but quite beatiful as well. Might have to get it soon...
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Yeah, wonderful art by Tocchini but the volume is so slim! I think it may have not big quality paperstock. On the other hand, Fear Agent volumes got one the best paperstock I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    I've also bought Echo by Terry Moore (italian edition) for 20 euros
    Nice! Did you like it? Me thinks it's fantastic book with very real and likeable characters, all dialogue is smooth and natural.

With the Valiant Deluxe dates all over the place I ignored them.

Nice to come home to XO volume 2!
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Nice! Did you like it? Me thinks it's fantastic book with very real and likeable characters, all dialogue is smooth and natural.
    I've made the order just today. It will arrive tuesday I think. I will let you know
    Last edited by Fuller; 09-04-2015 at 03:13 PM.

It looks like Remender loves the "absolute" size. Black Science is also going to be that size.