Page 417 of 865 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 12974
    Fantastic Member

Man oh man, Amazon's prices! Yeesh! It's pretty much not worth ordering online anymore...might as well just walk into the local shop and support them...

Quote Originally Posted by zevious zoquis View Post
    Man oh man, Amazon's prices! Yeesh! It's pretty much not worth ordering online anymore...might as well just walk into the local shop and support them...
    That's canadian dollars...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    That's canadian dollars...
    Yeah I know, I'm Canadian. But the discounts that used to be around 37% are now 11% or less. And there's no discount on those pre-orders?

Yeah I know, I'm Canadian. But the discounts that used to be around 37% are now 11% or less. And there's no discount on those pre-orders?
    On amazon.com I've seen discounts around 50% on pre-orders...

Fantastic Member

Yeah that's what it's been like on Amazon.ca too in the past. But the tanking cdn $ has brought an end to it for now...

Most of the time when the pre-orders first go up on Amazon there are no discounts on them. Just wait and they will show up.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Locke & Key, at last, I thought I was going to be left hanging after selling my regular HC's as I couldn't find any news on this.

Has anybody bought these valiant Omni's? I had pretty much all the valiant floppies many years ago but can't seem to pull the trigger on these, what has been released so far? Archer & Aarmstrong? Harbinger? X-O? How's the paper and binding?
    There is also a Quantum and Woody Classic Omnibus that has the Priest and Bright run. Harbinger doesn't have one yet. The X-O Manowar's art isn't oversized either.

The lock and Kay master edition that has vol 1 and vol 2. Is that overdosed? And id assume the second vol which I saw a link a page back will be aswell.

What's the best edition out there of lock and key?

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    The lock and Kay master edition that has vol 1 and vol 2. Is that overdosed? And id assume the second vol which I saw a link a page back will be aswell.

The Master Edition. I would say it's basically like a Image deluxe... It's not this supermegamazing edition.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    The Master Edition. I would say it's basically like a Image deluxe... It's not this supermegamazing edition.
    ^This. It's the same size as the idw gi joe, transformer, and tmnt collections with 2x the content of the regular hc's/trades. There will be three total.

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post

the next one they milk us with

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Has anybody bought these valiant Omni's? I had pretty much all the valiant floppies many years ago but can't seem to pull the trigger on these, what has been released so far? Archer & Aarmstrong? Harbinger? X-O? How's the paper and binding?
    Haven't bought the X-O yet, but if I remember right from a youtube review, it's glued, with oversize pages but regular sized art. Basically a fail. Really hope they improve for the A&A or a possible Harbinger classic omnibus.

Quote Originally Posted by csista View Post
    Haven't bought the X-O yet, but if I remember right from a youtube review, it's glued, with oversize pages but regular sized art. Basically a fail. Really hope they improve for the A&A or a possible Harbinger classic omnibus.
    Cheers Chris, found that review as well, will wait and see if thye sorted out the problems with the A & A release before I pull the trigger on any of these Omni's, bit of a shame as I thought valiant had their **** together when I came to putting collected works out but I noticed with my last valiant OSHC (x-o vol 2 I think) the paper quality had taken a dive

Question, does IST ever do 45% for IDW and Valiant books like they do for DC/Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Thesanmich View Post
    Question, does IST ever do 45% for IDW and Valiant books like they do for DC/Marvel?
    I've seen them do it for IDW before, but I don't think Valiant has had such a sale yet.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos