Page 462 of 865 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472512562 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 12974
    Fantastic Member

YES! My Goon LE has shipped - along with my BPRD 1946-48 which I stupidly put on the same preorder and have been waiting for for a couple months now!

Quick look at the Eternaut hc by Fanta:

Today I received the Tarzan sunday strips hc and HOLLY MOTHER OF JUNGLE ADVENTURES that thing is just huuuge. It even dwarfs the Tintin collectors hc. I mean I knew it's gonna be big but this is just ridiculous. I should stop talking myself into these idiotic purchases )but to be fair, it's a good looking book).

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post

Today I received the Tarzan sunday strips hc and HOLLY MOTHER OF JUNGLE ADVENTURES that thing is just huuuge. It even dwarfs the Tintin collectors hc. I mean I knew it's gonna be big but this is just ridiculous. I should stop talking myself into these idiotic purchases )but to be fair, it's a good looking book).
    Which TinTin are you referring to??

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_NL View Post
    Which TinTin are you referring to??
    Secret of the Unicorn and Red Rackham's treasure by Little Brown books.

Amazing Member

Secret of the Unicorn and Red Rackham's treasure by Little Brown books.
    Are they releasing all albums? Is this bigger then the facsimile ones?

in other news, I'm reading the Fanta Usagi Yojimbo slipcase and so far I had fun with the stories but just read Mother's love and Return of the blind swordspig and damn! All the feels!
    Quite adult stuff btw, lots of death and bloodshed, not as all ages as I expected. It's not a bad thing, certainly a truly all ages book couldn't get away with an ending like Mother's love, it's just a bit of in contrast with the art style but not in a bad way.

I don't know about the facsimile ones, this is 42 cm high and AFAIK they only did these 2 in this format (I only have Secret of the Unicorn which I acquired by accident when I ordered a used paperback and got this one instead).

Fantastic Member

"Quick look" is right! But thanks, it looks great...

in other news, I'm reading the Fanta Usagi Yojimbo slipcase and so far I had fun with the stories but just read Mother's love and Return of the blind swordspig and damn! All the feels!
    Quite adult stuff btw, lots of death and bloodshed, not as all ages as I expected. It's not a bad thing, certainly a truly all ages book couldn't get away with an ending like Mother's love, it's just a bit of in contrast with the art style but not in a bad way.
    It's such a beautiful series. I've read the box set in just 2 days... and I bought the first DH volume the day after. (The Dragon Bellow Conspiracy and Samurai are two great saga)
    Am I the only one thinking that the man on The Eternaut book looks like Rick Deckard from Blade Runner? The series was written in the 50-60s tough...

Yeah. It's a series that needs to be spread out and read. Considering the latest issue, a cool new story arc may be inbound.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Mainly Euro comics this week, but I also found Adrian Tomine's limited edition (2,000 copies) hardcover for Sleepwalk. Really excited about that! Next up to find his Summer Blonde HC.

@up - more Thorgal, very good.

Can you tell us more about Sleepwalker? And what's so special about this edition? Is it signed?

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    @up - more Thorgal, very good.

Can you tell us more about Sleepwalker? And what's so special about this edition? Is it signed?
    This edition was published in 1997 and includes a signed and numbered bookplate.

It looks like the facsimile ones as they have only published these two (and no plan to my knowledge to publish the rest of the collection in that form).

Irredeemable premier hc v1 is up on amazon for preorder, release date December 22
    http://www.amazon.com/Irredeemable-P...N%3D1608867889