Page 501 of 865 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511551601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller View Post
    100 bullets is also way OOP... vol 2 is going for crazy prices. I was lucky to get all of them last week for about 100 euros!
    There's a good chance it will get a reprint. Vol. 1 was the same for a good while and prices were sky high, but DC ended up reprinting it.

Public service announcement: I remember people starting to panic because Eternaut was going OOP and just seen Fantagraphics mentioning it on their facebook that it's back at stock on their site so probably it will appear at other places as well.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    I couldn't resist the temptation and got the Dutch edition two months ahead of the Fantagraphics edition
    Agh, get away, get away!

Spectacular Member

Thanks for all the opinions on 100 Bullets and BPRD!

@MartinNL: looking forward to your thoughts on the book! in the same vein, I did the same with 'Two Brothers': got the French version a good two months in advance, in a great Absolute-sized version.

Fantastic Member

Couple new arrivals today...

I really like these epics. It's a nice format for the older stuff. Man, the Thor one looks to have some pretty killer Kirby work in it!

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    like a year ago? Or more? I'm so glad I got them when they came out, bit weird that the HB LE-s are evergreen but with BPRD they went the DC route (hc then chunky paperbacks)
    Damn it! Wanted to collect all Hellboy LE's first, haven't checked prices for BPRD for very long time and it's too late now. Oh well, there is always chance for reprints or I can start hunting them down. Or get them for Annihilation omni haha.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Damn it! Wanted to collect all Hellboy LE's first, haven't checked prices for BPRD for very long time and it's too late now. Oh well, there is always chance for reprints or I can start hunting them down. Or get them for Annihilation omni haha.
    last time I checked only vol3 was oop but not horribly s I would say start hunting. You should be fine reading BPRD if you read HB up to Conqueror Worm (which was like the 4th trade I think)

Haul for January. Alex Toth book is a beast!

Pretty good Dredd books, one is about Wally Squad and I just love stories about those guys: it's noir crime but with lots of humor and crazy ideas, Crazy Frank!!!! I'm digging stuff from 2000 AD, would like to read much more from tgem, shame so many books haven't been published in HC or are OOP. And have to watch documentary about them at some point.

Got rage for 1 p and P&P was 2.80.

Couldn't resist hype and I'm collecting Master Race in HC, can't wait for that slipcase. That's a first series I'm collecting in 20 years.

Last edited by lvizzz; 01-29-2016 at 03:26 AM.

ABC Warriors has always looked interesting but I've never got around to giving it a try. Would you mind letting me know what you think once you've read it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    ABC Warriors has always looked interesting but I've never got around to giving it a try. Would you mind letting me know what you think once you've read it?
    Sure man. Think I'm gonna read it in 2017 with all my backlog.

Question: if I want to collect whole run of Usagi I need that slipcase from Fantagraphics, right?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Usagi-Yojimb...=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Of course there is paperback edition...

Spectacular Member

Question: if I want to collect whole run of Usagi I need that slipcase from Fantagraphics, right?

That or the individual trades, yeah. But I'd go with the paperback edition since getting my own hardcover copies weren't easy. Knowing Fantagraphics, the paperbacks will be perfectly fine and I know they include all the same extras.

Yes, that's what I'm doing right now. The softcover slipcase is fine. I've just wrapped up the third Dark Horse "saga" volume and I'm about to order the 4th. Such a fun read.

Amazing Member

anybody ever get rid of all their trades in order to upgrade collection to HCs, deluxes, OHCs, and omnis? i'm considering doing this, just want to hear other's experience with it

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JakeJarmel View Post
    anybody ever get rid of all their trades in order to upgrade collection to HCs, deluxes, OHCs, and omnis? i'm considering doing this, just want to hear other's experience with it
    My collection is a mix of lots of different formats, because it is impossible to get everything in the same format. And I will quite frequently sell off "worse" formats for better ones, most recently selling my Gotham Central hardcovers in order to fund the impending Omnibus. I find the whole process ok-ish, it helps fund the the upgrade and it stops me having lots of multiple copies on the shelf but sometimes getting down the post office is haaaaard. Frequently I've just given copies away to friends because I know the resell value of the books just isn't worth my time (most recently I gave away the first 6 Sandman trades for nothing).