Page 520 of 865 FirstFirst ... 20420470510516517518519520521522523524530570620 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 12974
    Spectacular Member

Anyone know if image will ever do a OHC of the recent Prophet series?

Quote Originally Posted by ChinBo37 View Post
    It certainly deserves it

Quote Originally Posted by ChinBo37 View Post
    Hey, I can answer that. This was posted on Graham's tumblr back in the fall.gra.jpg

Amazing Member

I know this is a general question, but out of the older collected runs, which hold up very well, in your opinion?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JakeJarmel View Post
    I know this is a general question, but out of the older collected runs, which hold up very well, in your opinion?
    Which publisher? and what do you mean by older? early 2000's, 90's, 80's...

Quote Originally Posted by brameosaurusrex View Post
    Hey, I can answer that. This was posted on Graham's tumblr back in the fall.gra.jpg
    I remember someone mentioning that there is a mini series that's not finished yet and they are waiting for that to start the deluxes, or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I remember someone mentioning that there is a mini series that's not finished yet and they are waiting for that to start the deluxes, or something like that.
    Yeah it'll all be collected whenever it's actually all finished.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by Stargasm View Post
    Yep, Barry has my vote as well! Though it's nothing original to be honest: "calvin and Hobbes gone wild" with some kind of a plot, which adds substance to the whole thing, of course!
    Barry Ween is fantastic and there should be some new material coming out soon.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    Barry Ween is fantastic and there should be some new material coming out soon.
    That's very good news!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stargasm View Post
    That's very good news!!
    I say "soon" but it was mentioned about 6 months ago and I've not heard anything since then. . .

Mighty Member

I recently bought Incal, Before Incal, Final Incal as well as Metabarons. And IDK, should I worry about the sewing?

The pages comes across as a bit wobbly. It's as if they're stuck in a bend, a bit arched. It's possible to shut the covers, but if they're laying flat they don't close properly. My main worry is if I'll put them in a book case, that it'll stress the sewing.

Metabarons also had a couple of pages not properly cut (which I had to cut open), as well as being folded. I'm thinking of getting it replaced since seems easy enough to order more copies of it. But I'm not so sure the Incal books will be as easy, or if I'm able, to get them replaced.

Any ideas? Anyone who had similar experiences?

Mbarons wrinkled pages.JPG
    Final incal wobbly pages.JPG

Incredible Member

Received my copy of the Black Science Premiere Hardcover today. Now while it is obvious that it's glued and not sewn, in my opinion it's nowhere near as bad as some other people on this thread were claiming it to be. The gutter loss is minimal even on early pages, at least from what I've noticed. While I would've enjoyed it being sewn as it was originally intended to be, I have faith that second volume and further will all have that treatments, as long as there's no more printing errors. Worth the purchase for sure.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Received my copy of the Black Science Premiere Hardcover today. Now while it is obvious that it's glued and not sewn, in my opinion it's nowhere near as bad as some other people on this thread were claiming it to be. The gutter loss is minimal even on early pages, at least from what I've noticed. While I would've enjoyed it being sewn as it was originally intended to be, I have faith that second volume and further will all have that treatments, as long as there's no more printing errors. Worth the purchase for sure.
    I would say you're fortunate to get a good copy, as most are bad.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by borntohula View Post
    I recently bought Incal, Before Incal, Final Incal as well as Metabarons. And IDK, should I worry about the sewing?

The pages comes across as a bit wobbly. It's as if they're stuck in a bend, a bit arched. It's possible to shut the covers, but if they're laying flat they don't close properly. My main worry is if I'll put them in a book case, that it'll stress the sewing.

Metabarons also had a couple of pages not properly cut (which I had to cut open), as well as being folded. I'm thinking of getting it replaced since seems easy enough to order more copies of it. But I'm not so sure the Incal books will be as easy, or if I'm able, to get them replaced.

Any ideas? Anyone who had similar experiences?

Mbarons wrinkled pages.JPG
    Final incal wobbly pages.JPG
    That's what my first printing of Black Science was doing. It's weird and I've never seen it before.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Hey! That's two of us that got lucky!