Page 554 of 865 FirstFirst ... 54454504544550551552553554555556557558564604654 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 12974
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    You might want to ask them via Twitter, at least that's what I do. I don't know how popular series is but I'd doubt it. BTW, New Mutants slipcase would be published closer to SDCC, according to Sienkiewicz.
    Thanks for your reply! I don't use twitter though :P
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsme View Post
    Matt has said they wont.
    Thanks, I'll buy the 6 regular HCs then!

Finished the first OHC of Rucka's Lazarus in one sit-in. Wow. Great read. It's almost like it was a cross between 100 Bullets and the old school Comico Grendel - the later issues when Assante was in charge.

Incredible Member

Latest.

Last edited by pud333; 04-22-2016 at 10:46 PM.

I didn't realize the Irredeemable books were oversized. It's too bad they only collect about 8 issue. Such a great series tho.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I didn't realize the Irredeemable books were oversized. It's too bad they only collect about 8 issue. Such a great series tho.
    Yeah slightly taller than a typical Deluxe book.

Quote Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
    Yeah slightly taller than a typical Deluxe book.
    ergh, at least they could have gone absolute sized.
    Loved the series but this new hc line is overpriced for my liking.
    How is the build and paper quality? Worth the investment?

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    ergh, at least they could have gone absolute sized.
    Loved the series but this new hc line is overpriced for my liking.
    How is the build and paper quality? Worth the investment?
    already did go absolute (ish) suckers like me bought it only for them to cancel vol 2, as much as i like the series i won't put another penny their way

Latest:

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    already did go absolute (ish) suckers like me bought it only for them to cancel vol 2, as much as i like the series i won't put another penny their way
    Yeah, agreed. This and its counterpart would make two great omnibus volumes. But these deluxe editions at 8 issues are just plain weak.

Are we getting some sort of Akira collection in slipcase next year?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Are we getting some sort of Akira collection in slipcase next year?
    The info on it is in the manga thread. Should be some of the most recent posts.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Must thank Balakin for introducing me to Atomic Robo, just finished the everything explodes collection, and I must say this is one great comic, it really is a pity that this is only available as tpb it really needs to be an ohc, le edition even, the art is wonderfully crisp and clean and the story is wonderful, and really, really funny, a kinda science Hellboy, but that is selling it short, if you don't have an aversion to tpb's, get it

Must thank Balakin for introducing me to Atomic Robo, just finished the everything explodes collection, and I must say this is one great comic, it really is a pity that this is only available as tpb it really needs to be an ohc, le edition even, the art is wonderfully crisp and clean and the story is wonderful, and really, really funny, a kinda science Hellboy, but that is selling it short, if you don't have an aversion to tpb's, get it
    I'm so glad you liked it! If it ever comes out in some form of ohc I will upgrade in a heartbeat (already sort of upgraded my older tpb-s but I didn't have the full run of those).

Also, about Irredeamable, yeah I'm aware of the slipcase hc, and it is really a crap move on their part.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Latest:

great stuff here! How is the build quality on the Phantom? I gave up on the original strips collections since some of the books are going for silly prices.
    Also eyeing the first Hogarth Tarzan book for ages, should really pull the trigger on one of these. Good to know they are not numbered. I really like the cover design.

Spectacular Member

Loved atomic robo, I think they have some sort of deal in place with idw now? So if idws acquisition of top shelf is any indication, we could see some hardcovers printed, as they reprinted March in OHC, and are doing the underwater welder in a regular hc