Page 586 of 865 FirstFirst ... 86486536576582583584585586587588589590596636686 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by seusilva View Post
    Locke and Key is amazing and engaging (i read the six TPBs in one weekend haha), but the Hellboy universe is more complex and rich, more than 20 years of stories, beginning with lovecraftian tales, mythological stories and now survival/apocalypse themes with Hell on Earth/Abe Sapien (ever time you read and reread the LE's, you learn new details about the current storylines, like a big puzzle). And the Hellboy storyline has a great end with In Hell, a minimalist and silent 10-issues epic.
    can't wait for the HB in Hell LE!
    Honestly, only one way to deal with this HB vs L&K dilemma. Sell a kidney and buy both!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Lol.. I guess exaggeration is my middle name now haha... thanks for the update though and can't wait for that 4th HC!!
    Wasn't aware of the timing between issues... Well, I guess the second compendium will come out in 2018, joy!

On HB - L&K discussion, Balakin has the right idea, I'm sure everyone on this thread would agree that ultimately getting both is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Stargasm View Post
    Wasn't aware of the timing between issues... Well, I guess the second compendium will come out in 2018, joy!

On HB - L&K discussion, Balakin has the right idea, I'm sure everyone on this thread would agree that ultimately getting both is the way to go.
    Agreed. Both books are fantastic. I would say that Hellboy edges it but Locke and Key has its own charm.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Some IDW fish:

https://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutan...n%3A7421494011

Glad to see IDW pumping out there TMNT collections, especially after the long delay between volumes 1 & 2.
    Great news.
    This may be the time to ask: What happened to TMNT: The Works vol.5 and TMNT:The Villains hardcover books that were slated for a few weeks ago?
    Is there a new date on those?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Great news.
    This may be the time to ask: What happened to TMNT: The Works vol.5 and TMNT:The Villains hardcover books that were slated for a few weeks ago?
    Is there a new date on those?
    Both of those actually come out this week lol.

Mighty Member

Looks like the Rachel Rising omni is out this week as well. Thought it was coming at the end of the month, so a nice surprise. I cant give this enough praise. While i haven't read the ending, i think this is Moore's best work. I think everyone should check this out.

Looks like the Rachel Rising omni is out this week as well. Thought it was coming at the end of the month, so a nice surprise. I cant give this enough praise. While i haven't read the ending, i think this is Moore's best work. I think everyone should check this out.
    is it distributed properly? Doesn't have a price on amazon uk and it's not listed on the regular online shops.

Its the Black edition out this week i think. Which is/was distributed through Moores site.
    The regular edition is coming later down the line and will be the mass distributed version iirc.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    is it distributed properly? Doesn't have a price on amazon uk and it's not listed on the regular online shops.
    I've seen it on the ToW list. Also it'll be on IST tomorrow, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Its the Black edition out this week i think. Which is/was distributed through Moores site.
    The regular edition is coming later down the line and will be the mass distributed version iirc.
    The regular direct market version comes out this week too. I work at a comic shop and it's on our ship list (I ordered a copy directly from Diamond.) The black editions direct from Moore shipped last week I think to people who ordered them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Grayson View Post
    The regular direct market version comes out this week too. I work at a comic shop and it's on our ship list (I ordered a copy directly from Diamond.) The black editions direct from Moore shipped last week I think to people who ordered them as well.
    Ah,okay.
    My black editions late, lol.

Fantastic Member The Flicker Fade's Avatar

Has anyone seen a solicit for the Sixth Gun Vol 4 HC? It should be time, right?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Flicker Fade View Post
    Has anyone seen a solicit for the Sixth Gun Vol 4 HC? It should be time, right?
    Yeah i was hoping we'd see one by now. I think v3 came out last Nov. With the series finished i expected them to release the hc's more quickly. As a side note, i spoke to the guys at heroescon and they will be collecting the mini's in the hc's as well, starting with the next volume, which would give us 7 volumes (I think) when it's all said and done.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Both of those actually come out this week lol.
    HaHa..no joke?!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I read the first lot of Crossed. What goes through Ennis' head and how does he make me enjoy it?!

I think the most effective thing is how it switches from hilarious (all the people jumping out of the airliner landing in the car park of a shopping centre) to the absolute most horrific, violent and disgusting stuff I've ever seen. A few issues in to the second volume by David Lapham. Who knew it could get more repulsive? Ha ha.