Page 597 of 865 FirstFirst ... 97497547587593594595596597598599600601607647697 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 12974
    Team DD +++ BuckyNat Master Man's Avatar

Hello. First time posting in this part of the forums (for some reason, even though I only buy trades and hardcovers.)

Just have to post here about how much I love these two volumes of a series called Lantern City I got a couple of days ago. I had been flip flopping on whether to start getting this series, but then I walked into the shop and they were the only copies there and they were just staring at me . Great hardcovers and nice paper too, I had to check a few times that the pages weren't stuck together. Have to wait until next year for the next/last volume now.
    Attachment 39474

Also while I'm here, I have to mention another hardcover I got recently, Fury: My War Gone By. FANTASTIC!
    Currently reading:
    - Gangsta.
    - Gangsta. Cursed
    - Tokyo Ghoul:re

Mighty Member

Anyone read the Americatown series that is being released in HC this week? Seems like an interesting reversal of fortunes from an American pov.

Incredible Member

Latest.

All-New Member

Great haul pud333. Although the comic is not nearly as good as it once was, I love the beginning of the Spawn series. The first 50 or so issues are fantastic imo.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Anyone read the Americatown series that is being released in HC this week? Seems like an interesting reversal of fortunes from an American pov.
    i read one issue and it does look really good. I'll be buying it.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Goremageddon View Post
    Great haul pud333. Although the comic is not nearly as good as it once was, I love the beginning of the Spawn series. The first 50 or so issues are fantastic imo.
    Thanks. Yeah I don't plan on collecting everything, but I'll go for the first little while for sure. What's your opinion on the Sam and Twitch books?

Fantastic Member

New arrival...another damage-free shipment from Amazon!

And a group shot of my last two weeks of madness (for me anyway)...

Quote Originally Posted by zevious zoquis View Post
    New arrival...another damage-free shipment from Amazon!

And a group shot of my last two weeks of madness (for me anyway)...

How much does the Shield omnibus differ from the ultimate collection tpb?

Fantastic Member

Not sure which one you're referring to, but the omni has pretty much everything I believe...I know there's a tpb featuring just the Steranko stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by zevious zoquis View Post
    Not sure which one you're referring to, but the omni has pretty much everything I believe...I know there's a tpb featuring just the Steranko stuff.
    yeah, thats the one I'm referring to

I have a question . . . I hope it is the right thread:

Is the Amazing Spiderman run "Gang Wars" (284-288) collected in any TPB or collected edition? I have been looking for it on Amazon but have not had any luck. Thanks

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DCJdog View Post
    I have a question . . . I hope it is the right thread:

Is the Amazing Spiderman run "Gang Wars" (284-288) collected in any TPB or collected edition? I have been looking for it on Amazon but have not had any luck. Thanks
    Doesn't appear so. http://crushingkrisis.com/crushing-c...l-comic-books/
    This link will answer almost any such question you may have.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Quote Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
    Thanks. Yeah I don't plan on collecting everything, but I'll go for the first little while for sure. What's your opinion on the Sam and Twitch books?
    The Bendis Sam and Twitch was excellent. Lot of twists and turns and made these two minor characters big players. Really cool twists and turns along the way.

I am not a fan of Spawn or at least the writing so take it for what it is. Our opinions might differ on Sam and Twitch. It's very different from Spawn.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
    It's funny you ask that. I've actually never read them. I saw them in another members collection, and asked about them just yesterday.

Incredible Member

I think I missed the boat on the Rachel Rising Omni. Got home from work yesterday and put it on my wish list at IST and it was still in stock. Fully talked myself into ordering it due to all the praise it continually gets here, and went to place my order after I put my son to bed......OOS, Amazon OOS, CGN OOS. Hope the people who were really really stoked on this one got a copy.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?