Page 67 of 865 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167567 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 12974
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Jay View Post
    You know what would be great----some good American hardcover productions of Tintin. Everything really good seems out of print---they got those double books but they are too small (at least per the Amazon reviews). You'd think something like Tintin would be an evergreen.
    They ARE evergreen, just the same as Asterix they sell enough that they are never left out of print. Full size releases in hardback and paperback are never out of print, or you have the choice of the digest set.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    - if you've read only War Stories by Ennis you should read Battlefields (Dynamite) which is in the same vein
    - if you like war comics in general see if you can get your hands on a copy of Blazing Combat (Fantagraphics)
    - Solo Deluxe Edition (DC)
    - Barks Library (Fantagraphics)
    Holy crap never heard about Solo, that looks amazing! Thanks!
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Fantastic Member

New oversiezed HC announced by Valiant:

THE COMPLETE QUANTUM AND WOODY CLASSIC OMNIBUS HC
    Written by CHRISTOPHER PRIEST with BRIAN AUGUSTYN
    Art by M.D. BRIGHT with CHARLIE ADLARD, KEITH GIFFEN, OSCAR JIMENEZ, KEVIN KOBASICK, and BART SEARS
    Cover by M.D. BRIGHT
    $99.99 | T+ | 624 pgs. | ON SALE 10/15/14

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kalitarix View Post

Art by M.D. BRIGHT with CHARLIE ADLARD, KEITH GIFFEN, OSCAR JIMENEZ, KEVIN KOBASICK, and BART SEARS
    Cover by M.D. BRIGHT

Collecting #0-21 and #32 of the original series, as well as “The Goat: HAEDUS” one-shot and “X-O Manowar” #16

Quote Originally Posted by Kalitarix View Post

Cover by M.D. BRIGHT
    Nice! So do you think they'll start releasing the other original runs tpo in omnibus? Also, how is That old run ?
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Holy crap never heard about Solo, that looks amazing! Thanks!
    Hey Victor, Solo Deluxe is going at very good prices at the moment. If you can't get Speedyhen to deliver to you, it's only a few pence more from books_any on the amazon.co.uk marketplace.

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Nice! So do you think they'll start releasing the other original runs tpo in omnibus? Also, how is That old run ?
    This is what Multiversity Comics has to say about it. They're pretty over the moon about it.

Finally managed to get hold of Dark Horses's slipcased Luke Skywalker Last Hope For The Galaxy and they just delivered to my UK address. I'd been looking for it at a reasonable price ever since I saw it on a shelf of a fellow poster. Sorry, I can't remember who had it but you convinced me to go searching for it Picked it up for around £46 through flubit.com.

IMG-20140613-WA0000.jpg

The only downside is that I don't have it with me right now but will pick it up July/August. I've waited this long, a month or so doesn't make much difference

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Finally managed to get hold of Dark Horses's slipcased Luke Skywalker Last Hope For The Galaxy and they just delivered to my UK address. I'd been looking for it at a reasonable price ever since I saw it on a shelf of a fellow poster.
    It was $40-50 around the last black friday from tfaw.com including shipping. I was tempted but I really don't like anything SW related outside of the original 3 movies, so I bought the New Warriors omnibus instead.
    But it looks really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Hey Victor, Solo Deluxe is going at very good prices at the moment. If you can't get Speedyhen to deliver to you, it's only a few pence more from books_any on the amazon.co.uk marketplace.
    Nice! 25 euro (inc shipping) is indeed a great price, will buy it soon

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    They ARE evergreen, just the same as Asterix they sell enough that they are never left out of print. Full size releases in hardback and paperback are never out of print, or you have the choice of the digest set.
    You got recommendations?---those 3 in one hardcovers have horrible reviews as being too small to appreciate the art and that's what's available at Amazon and Instock. If you could PM me a link to retail spot that sells hardcovers that you'd recommend, I would great appreciate it.
    trying to be nicer

Spectacular Member

You got recommendations?---those 3 in one hardcovers have horrible reviews as being too small to appreciate the art and that's what's available at Amazon and Instock. If you could PM me a link to retail spot that sells hardcovers that you'd recommend, I would great appreciate it.
    They keep the individual hardcovers and paperbacks perpetually in stock, Amazon always has them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    They keep the individual hardcovers and paperbacks perpetually in stock, Amazon always has them.
    This seems to only be on amazon.co.uk and not amazon.com daft as it seems... Look what I did over here for easy navigation: http://community.comicbookresources....l=1#post193707

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    This seems to only be on amazon.co.uk and not amazon.com daft as it seems... Look what I did over here for easy navigation: http://community.comicbookresources....l=1#post193707
    cool, let the tintin hunt begins!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Now to watch the football match where we're gonna beat Spain!! (hopefully)
    I just laughed at that '(hopefully)' so much. It was an easy game

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    This week's books:
    Attachment 3855
    Is that Pathfinder book oversized? I didn't know that, might have to give it a go. Love me some Zub.