Page 692 of 865 FirstFirst ... 192592642682688689690691692693694695696702742792 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 12974

I might have a problem. Haul of April.

I love Simon Davis' art, Sinister Dexter is truly awful piece to read or maybe I don't get humor and broken English but art is breathtaking.

Lots of stuff from 2000 AD, because 2000 AD rocks. Even got some Marvel but it's good Marvel so I'm excused.

Bought High Society, planning to read it in 2037. If I'm lucky.

And books with plates.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    It occurred to me that the only stumbling block in my comic book habit is money.
    Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    I might have a problem.
    This forum is like the worlds worst AA group.

It genuinely is
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    LMAO! This comment made my day. Truth.

Good problem to have. I also drink a lot.

I posted in the DC thread the other day about East Coast Comic Con. In addition to those I mentioned over there, I also met Geof Darrow. Had the Big Guy and Rusty oversized hardcover as well as the Shoalin Cowboy one as well. He was super nice, no charge for signatures, and even did a marker sketch in each book(I didn't ask, and he didn't ask, just went ahead and did it). Chatted with him for about 10-15 minutes about all sorts of things. Asked about what I did, what my girlfriend did, about Chicago(where he lives) and their pizza vs New York pizza, about when he worked on The Matrix trilogy and meeting Keanu Reeves. Just all around nice guy.

I also asked him about the original Shaolin Cowboy series, the stuff from Burlyman, and he said he's been trying to get Dark Horse to print it for a while now but it's a tricky topic(which I kind of figured). I hope they're able to work something about with it, I've never read it and would love too.

IMG_20170502_214545.jpgIMG_20170502_214607.jpg
    Last edited by ER Prest; 05-02-2017 at 07:00 PM.

Hi guys! Another day there was a discussion about the canadian HC editions from Bone... after this, i remembered the spanish HC editions, let me see what you guys think about it. In my opinion they're gorgeous, probably the best edition to this material!

40639986.jpg 40639986_17691084.jpg 40639986_17691327.jpg

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by seusilva View Post
    Hi guys! Another day there was a discussion about the canadian HC editions from Bone... after this, i remembered the spanish HC editions, let me see what you guys think about it. In my opinion they're gorgeous, probably the best edition to this material!

40639986.jpg 40639986_17691084.jpg 40639986_17691327.jpg
    Very nice!

X-O book 4 has gone out of stock pretty quickly at Speedyhen and I sure as **** ain't paying £30+ on Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    X-O book 4 has gone out of stock pretty quickly at Speedyhen and I sure as **** ain't paying £30+ on Amazon
    Anymore, if a books released and it's not Marvel, DC, Image, or Dark Horse, I buy it release week.

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Anymore, if a books released and it's not Marvel, DC, Image, or Dark Horse, I buy it release week.
    I used to preorder everything but now I try to wait till a few have been released as speedyhen will send them in a box rather than a cardboard mailer, hopefully x-o will come back into stock with them soon

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    I used to preorder everything but now I try to wait till a few have been released as speedyhen will send them in a box rather than a cardboard mailer, hopefully x-o will come back into stock with them soon
    while I always recommended doing that lately you had to order A LOT to get a proper box, otherwise they just wrap everything in cardboard no matter the size (unless it's really a lot) so I just pull the trigger as soon as I can, especially with Valiant. X-o v4 arrived in a simple cardboard envelope but in perfect condition.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    I posted in the DC thread the other day about East Coast Comic Con. In addition to those I mentioned over there, I also met Geof Darrow. Had the Big Guy and Rusty oversized hardcover as well as the Shoalin Cowboy one as well. He was super nice, no charge for signatures, and even did a marker sketch in each book(I didn't ask, and he didn't ask, just went ahead and did it). Chatted with him for about 10-15 minutes about all sorts of things. Asked about what I did, what my girlfriend did, about Chicago(where he lives) and their pizza vs New York pizza, about when he worked on The Matrix trilogy and meeting Keanu Reeves. Just all around nice guy.

I also asked him about the original Shaolin Cowboy series, the stuff from Burlyman, and he said he's been trying to get Dark Horse to print it for a while now but it's a tricky topic(which I kind of figured). I hope they're able to work something about with it, I've never read it and would love too.

IMG_20170502_214545.jpgIMG_20170502_214607.jpg
    Love that sketch.
    Comic, toys and all around geek things from older geeks perspective: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUX...zQaKJKBaqzuNdg

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Good problem to have. I also drink a lot.
    Hahahaha
    Both of these comments made my day.