Page 705 of 865 FirstFirst ... 205605655695701702703704705706707708709715755805 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 12974

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    My polish haul so far.

The Manara book is amazing, beautiful art and a good story. Is the top left Druuna? If so lovely art not so great story.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Anybody read the Rick and Morty deluxe books from oni? Just started watching the show which I am finding quite amusing and have just found vols one and two of these books and I'm wondering if they are worth getting
    not sure if Mister Mets reads any of these threads so here is what he wrote about it in the 1000 books in 2017 thread
    Rick & Morty #2-11: For the most part, they get the tone of the show right, and build nicely from key episodes.
    not much but that's the only feedback I remember seeing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    not sure if Mister Mets reads any of these threads so here is what he wrote about it in the 1000 books in 2017 thread

not much but that's the only feedback I remember seeing about it.
    Cheers Balakin, I may give it a go.

On a cheeky note, anyone going to the SDCC and fancy picking me up the Twin Peaks Black Lodge funko exclusive?

Pretty please, I'll be you friend for life

Incredible Member

So I have the first four Walking Dead Omnibus editions (the Absolute sized slipcase ones) I have a vague memory of volume 5 or 6 having a big step down in paper quality that people complained about when it was released. googling the issue just brings up a bunch of unrelated nonsense. Can anyone confirm/deny my memory? Was it just an issue with the first batch of that particular volume or has it effected them all?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    The Manara book is amazing, beautiful art and a good story. Is the top left Druuna? If so lovely art not so great story.

Manara is great and it's a little kinky, not as hardcore as Klik!. Those books go OOP so if you are planning to get them, it's a good. I've checked prices for Borgias and first erotica volume and it's crazy already.

Druuna has lovely art indeed, not even a single line of dialogue, I would get more volumes, polish editions look great.

And I liked LotSB, I have limited to 500 pieces edition. Good story, good art, would recommend.

Ranx is hardcore. Shock value in this one is huge, would recommend as well. I think that's the most hardcore book I've read from polish market.

Latest signing with Dave Gibbons. Super happy about those.

Snade

Well, I'm kinda new here. So hello everyone
    Here's my last week's haul.
    OmtjB2vTXiA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    So I have the first four Walking Dead Omnibus editions (the Absolute sized slipcase ones) I have a vague memory of volume 5 or 6 having a big step down in paper quality that people complained about when it was released. googling the issue just brings up a bunch of unrelated nonsense. Can anyone confirm/deny my memory? Was it just an issue with the first batch of that particular volume or has it effected them all?
    Not just paper, but printing too. The reproduction quality was awful. The text was "fuzzy" and poorly reproduced.

Quote Originally Posted by lvizzz View Post
    Manara is great and it's a little kinky, not as hardcore as Klik!. Those books go OOP so if you are planning to get them, it's a good. I've checked prices for Borgias and first erotica volume and it's crazy already.

Druuna has lovely art indeed, not even a single line of dialogue, I would get more volumes, polish editions look great.

And I liked LotSB, I have limited to 500 pieces edition. Good story, good art, would recommend.

Ranx is hardcore. Shock value in this one is huge, would recommend as well. I think that's the most hardcore book I've read from polish market.
    What is Ranx about? Notr heard of that.

I have the Borgias book, best of the bunch by a long shot. I think I am missing one of the Manara books, either one of the Erotica one or one of the main series.

Quote Originally Posted by Snade View Post
    OmtjB2vTXiA.jpg
    Some very good reading ahead of you there

I get the feeling that you like Hellblazer?! Looks like a nice reading pile for you. I'm not sure that I get the appeal of the King-Size Kirby I must admit, but I appreciate the significance at least Also, we have an awesome 'Latest Orders' thread for your next haul, and you should totally go and read it now anyway just to see the awesome hauls other people have. There is also a beautiful thread here, consisting of people showing off their awesome collections

Welcome to the forum, any questions just ask, I've found (in my short time here) that this forum is a very accepting and helpful place
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

OmtjB2vTXiA.jpg
    Wow.

This makes me really need to get on those Hellblazer books

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

OmtjB2vTXiA.jpg
    Welcome to the thread(s). The Long Halloween is, IMHO, one of the best Batman stories out there from both a storywise and artwise point of view. Those massive Marvel Collections do look impressive but personally I just wouldn't have any where to put them.

I really want to read The Long Halloween, but I've been reading Batman trades in order from 198x, Year One/Venom/Sister's Keeper time. 1987? Something like that! So, y'know, I kinda want to wait until I get to it, and the same for Killing Joke
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Incredible Member

How come Stray Bullets: Sunshine and Roses hasn't been collected yet? I don't see any trades on Amazon.